Bill to criminalize presence of illegal immigrants in Arizona

&

☭proletarian☭

ofn, I know

The proposal would make Arizona the only state to criminalize the presence of illegal immigrants through an expansion of its trespassing law. It also would require police to try to determine people's immigration status when there's reasonable suspicion they are in the country illegally.
An estimated 460,000 illegal immigrants live in the state.

Hi Pro:

☭proletarian☭;2086832 said:
ofn, I know

The proposal would make Arizona the only state to criminalize the presence of illegal immigrants through an expansion of its trespassing law ...
Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are running around loose EVERYWHERE stealing identities and JOBS from U.S. Citizens and all the corrupt politicians are looking the other way. Any bill in Arizona is NEVER going to take the corruption out of both Houses of Congress and the corrupt Obama Regime ...

GL,

Terral

ofn, I know

The proposal would make Arizona the only state to criminalize the presence of illegal immigrants through an expansion of its trespassing law. It also would require police to try to determine people's immigration status when there's reasonable suspicion they are in the country illegally.

They must have a lot of money in the budget to be able to enforce what is actually a federal law.

First-offense trespassing by an illegal immigrant would be a top-tier misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. Subsequent violations would be mid-tier felonies that would carry a penalty of one-and-a-half to three years in prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
129076290985835601.jpg

Immigration policy: It's kinda like that

'They must have a lot of money in the budget to be able to enforce what is actually a federal law.'

Nope no money - just trying to save what little they have left to keep AZ from going into bankruptcy - which btw, is too little too late. It will take the states to try to stop illegal entry. I say, round them up and deliver them ALL to Washington DC! Special delivery to each Senator and Congressman - THEY will have to dig to find the money from somewhere to send them to their country of origin - if they can't, let them roam and stand in the street corners THERE!

'They must have a lot of money in the budget to be able to enforce what is actually a federal law.'

Nope no money - just trying to save what little they have left to keep AZ from going into bankruptcy - which btw, is too little too late.
Well if our beloved leaders hadn't sent away the money we won against Western Union, we might believe they gave half a shit about the State's finances

Then we've this fucking lightrail bullshit...

ofn, I know

First-offense trespassing by an illegal immigrant would be a top-tier misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail. Subsequent violations would be mid-tier felonies that would carry a penalty of one-and-a-half to three years in prison.

No. No prison, no time served, no more taxpayer money, no more nothing. Round them all up and drop them at the furthest most point of the country they came from, jail anyone who employs illegals -- one year per illegal employed. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Lot of support up here in the north of Az for this bill. I understand it is supposed to save money somehow, not spend it.
It somehow puts the illegals under state jurisdiction. When Az has turned the illegals over to the feds, they either let them go or let the state keep them, and then don't pay the bill for them to be in jail.
At least at the state level, the state can put them on chain gang to work, picking up trash along the road, sorting out recyclable stuff at the landfill, ect.
I don't know exactly how it saves money for the state, but that's what our local radio is saying.

'At least at the state level, the state can put them on chain gang to work, picking up trash along the road, sorting out recyclable stuff at the landfill, ect.'

Until that time that the ACLU gets wind of it.

'At least at the state level, the state can put them on chain gang to work, picking up trash along the road, sorting out recyclable stuff at the landfill, ect.'

Until that time that the ACLU gets wind of it.

The state has been doing it quite awhile. I don't remember the details, but I do remember that the ACLU filed a suit, and it went nowhere because the prisoners themselves wanted to work.
Prisoners here get charged a certain amount a day to be in jail, and they can pay it or serve more time. The work helps to offset the idea they either have to stay in longer or borrow money to pay it.

Lot of support up here in the north of Az for this bill. I understand it is supposed to save money somehow, not spend it.
It somehow puts the illegals under state jurisdiction. When Az has turned the illegals over to the feds, they either let them go or let the state keep them, and then don't pay the bill for them to be in jail.
At least at the state level, the state can put them on chain gang to work, picking up trash along the road, sorting out recyclable stuff at the landfill, ect.
I don't know exactly how it saves money for the state, but that's what our local radio is saying.
The prisons make money, at least. That's a good thing, right? A never ending string of criminals whose housing is paid for by Arizona...:confused:

AZ is a little over zealous at times with its immigration legislature but I do think that this bill has merit in that it does send a strong message to would-be crossers that you may wanna look at other options.

Especially in light of the fact that Mexican legislators, yes Mexican legislators travelled to Tucson to complain about city and county ordnances that worked counter to providing undocumented migrants from Sonora equal employment opportunities.

The only good thing to ever come from Sonora was food.

'Especially in light of the fact that Mexican legislators, yes Mexican legislators travelled to Tucson to complain about city and county ordnances that worked counter to providing undocumented migrants from Sonora equal employment opportunities.'

ONLY in the USA do we allow foreigners to come here and tell us what we should or should not be doing! Unbelievable!

Illegal Immigration is a Crime

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

See: Unlawful entry a crime since '29 - Rocky Mountain News -- June 11, 2006

W]HY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE WHAT IS ALREADY A CRIME A CRIME?

Forum List

Back