Bill O’Reilly

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Monday he will have a podcast on his web site. He is going to talk about his exit from fox.

Monday he will have a podcast on his web site. He is going to talk about his exit from fox.
About 10 million American adults watch podcast daily compared about 150 million that watch TV. Within 5 years, most people will be saying, "Bill who?"

We are hoping Big Bill will tell explicit details about all the blow jobs he got from the Fox Foxes, whose motto is "Give head to get ahead."

Which Fox gives the best head?

Tune in for the answer.

Know what we mean?

Who cares? Why does this concern me? Fox will still be a biased MSM outlet and O'Reilly will still be rich somewhere else. Who cares? When they have shots of Megyn Kelly's "pheasant under glass" let me know. Until then, I don't give a rats ass about what he did, didn't or will or might do.

Last edited:
He will probably deny asking young women out or otherwise proposition them.

Everyone has their own Achilles heel.

Like Slick Willy's, O'Reilly's is probably his penis.

We have some close-ups of Meg's cooz which we might be willing to share.

Know what we mean?
If you have seen one you have seen them all.

They all basically look alike, feel alike, taste alike.

Best thing is (1) be faithful to your wife's and (2) don't try to pick up chicks at work.

We are hoping Big Bill will tell explicit details about all the blow jobs he got from the Fox Foxes, whose motto is "Give head to get ahead."

Which Fox gives the best head?

Tune in for the answer.

Know what we mean?
In my experience Italian girls give the best head.

Irish girls are the most passionate.

Mexican girls give the best S&M.

So I already know.

Forum List

Back