Bill O'Reilly vs George Will

So, what, O'lielly is telling a lot of little lies and Shill is telling one big lie?

LOL...in the final analysis they're having a disagreement, which some lefty idiots want to make into a big deal.

Here's a disagreement they could care less about though. Barry says he's got ISIS contained. Sen. Feinstein however said she's never been more concerned about them, that ISIS is not contained. ISIS is expanding. Whole lot more meat to that disagreement, so thus the libs are deaf to it.

LOL...in the final analysis they're having a disagreement, which some lefty idiots want to make into a big deal.

Here's a disagreement they could care less about though. Barry says he's got ISIS contained. Sen. Feinstein however said she's never been more concerned about them, that ISIS is not contained. ISIS is expanding. Whole lot more meat to that disagreement, so thus the libs are deaf to it.
Bill O'Reilly never saw a fact he couldn't distort.

C'mon, Shirley it's true he saw combat in Buenos Aires, he wouldn't distort a thing like that to make himself seem more knowledgeable than he was, would he?

I watched the George Will interview on The Factor a few days ago when it aired. It was absolutely disgraceful. O'Reilly deserves a punch in the face for what he did, accusing Will of being a liar. First, I do not believe that Will lied about anything. Second, it was low class muckraking on the part of O'Reilly. What a low life prick!

Liminal, your brains are minimal.

O'Reilly is a multiple times best selling author and the host of the most successful show on cable news television for decades.
All his "Killing" books are all richly and dependently documented. His colossal ego is earned by his degrees from Ivy League universities. He is responsible for advocating laws to protect innocent children (opposed by worthless liberals such as you and equally worthless pieces of human garbage in the House and Senate) and advocating for law which would deal with illegal immigrant criminals the way they should be dealt with. O'Reilley has never distorted a fact, he exposed lies claimed by weasels and slugs to be facts.

George Will deserved everything he got from O'Reilley.

I'm not a fan of either one but George Will handled himself brilliantly while BOR just made complete fool of himself.

The parts where George Will is shaking his head are priceless. :biggrin:

I used to think George was just boring and unemotional but now I realize he's just being Calm and Cool under fire!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back