Bill O'Reilly poll on marijuana legalization

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Right on Republicans! You're doin it right!

Or visitors can vote in O’Reilly’s daily polls to “see how folks all around the country responded.”

On July 28, O’Reilly’s poll took on marijuana legalization: “There is momentum behind the move to legalize marijuana for recreational use. Where do you stand?” There were two possible answers: “It should be legal, like alcohol” and “Dangerous idea with many unintended consequences.”

When we last checked O’Reilly’s poll on July 30, 90 percent of the 65,000-plus respondents voted pro-legalization, “like alcohol,” with all 50 states voting in unity — not likely the response O’Reilly’s team was hoping for.

bill-oreillys-marijuana-poll-shows-90-percent-america-wanting-legal-pot

Last edited:

Or visitors can vote in O’Reilly’s daily polls to “see how folks all around the country responded.”

On July 28, O’Reilly’s poll took on marijuana legalization: “There is momentum behind the move to legalize marijuana for recreational use. Where do you stand?” There were two possible answers: “It should be legal, like alcohol” and “Dangerous idea with many unintended consequences.”

When we last checked O’Reilly’s poll on July 30, 90 percent of the 65,000-plus respondents voted pro-legalization, “like alcohol,” with all 50 states voting in unity — not likely the response O’Reilly’s team was hoping for.

It was a disappointment to see how many people favor yet another mind and mood-altering drug to be legalized. If only responsible used it, inside a residence, and not in a car, it might be a different story. I have vacillated often on the legalization of cannabis but came do be against it. It's going to stifle many young people's lives. They will be using their parent's pot. Nothing good can come from the legalization of pot, as we are starting to see in Colorado.

What a sad country we have become. Flaccid, to say the least.

• Banned

It was a disappointment to see how many people favor yet another mind and mood-altering drug to be legalized. If only responsible used it, inside a residence, and not in a car, it might be a different story. I have vacillated often on the legalization of cannabis but came do be against it. It's going to stifle many young people's lives. They will be using their parent's pot. Nothing good can come from the legalization of pot, as we are starting to see in Colorado.

What a sad country we have become. Flaccid, to say the least.

Pot is a much safer alternative to alcohol.

I've always been pro legalization, but I'm really starting to change my opinion. seeing the results of the current legalization has brought is not encouraging. sure there are many people who can get high responsibly and still lead normal productive lives, but for most it really does cause a disruption. yes, alcohol does too, but why compound the problem

Forum List

Back