Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody of Children In New York Court Ruling

Personally, I don't care for the man and never watch his show. But I still wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he's a "scumbag" just because his 17 year old daughter doesn't want to live with him. Divorces can get ugly and teenagers can be vindictive.......especially when they don't get their way.
He dragged his wife down the stairs by the neck, Zander. No excuses for O'Reilly. I always had the feeling he had anger issues. Fox News has quite a cast there. O'Reilly wife abuser, Megyn Kelly - posing half naked, Howard Stern interview disgrace, Crowley who pretends to be a Republican (and isn't) and so on down the line......

oh
ok
My Dad never dragged by the neck my mom,,in all those years...never touched her in a bad way but

but oh

how strongly did he shouted and scream.....

whatever sweet...Jeremiah :huddle:

I have all these people on this board. Please share your stories about your visits well anywhere in America outside of your basements. I have travelled the land.

So come on you basement dwellers tell me about your country and tell me how you have travelled and lived it.

Yeah and Steve Colbert sexually assaulted the family gerbil.

What difference does it make

Tomorrow O'Reilly will be back on the air, lecturing us all on the importance of conservative family values.

Get ready.

For what? This story isn't all that interesting to me. Nobody intelligent really thinks that republicans actually believe or live by the values they like to demonize people with.

Tell me about your first time to Washington. I can tell you about mine.
Uh... what? Traumatic experience?

lotta of travellin' here darling TD

too much to mention

Strong men shout and scream

That's how it is

why running to a newspaper? and cry to them?

stupid people

Personally, I don't care for the man and never watch his show. But I still wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he's a "scumbag" just because his 17 year old daughter doesn't want to live with him. Divorces can get ugly and teenagers can be vindictive.......especially when they don't get their way.
He dragged his wife down the stairs by the neck, Zander. No excuses for O'Reilly. I always had the feeling he had anger issues. Fox News has quite a cast there. O'Reilly wife abuser, Megyn Kelly - posing half naked, Howard Stern interview disgrace, Crowley who pretends to be a Republican (and isn't) and so on down the line......

oh
ok
My Dad never dragged by the neck my mom,,in all those years...never touched her in a bad way but

but oh

I understand the demeaning. The waffles weren't just toasted enough. Mashed potatoes not soft enough. Nothing ever ever right enough. That was my personal demise. The never perfect enough.

I was blessed though from the family back up from before that I knew what was going on was wrong. And being a Boone I ruled. He didn't but others don't have this.

Hey asshole and I will call you asshole on this one OJ was a democrat. Lets just go this low fuck face and I am so pissed off at you for setting this off motherfucker.

You son of a bitch Syn for even working this one over. I am truly shocked at how low you are on this one.Lets hit low then.

Bill OReilly loses custody of children. Poor republican.

OJ Simpson darling of Democrats slices wifes throat and stabs other multiple times. Never to be forgotten.

LOL @ OJ. Go back to bed, you drunk old hag.
She's not drunk although if you were there would at least be some excuse for your idiotic replies on this board. You're a mess, Carla. Seek professional help.

oh
ok

but oh

I understand the demeaning. The waffles weren't just toasted enough. Mashed potatoes not soft enough. Nothing ever ever right enough. That was my personal demise. The never perfect enough.

I was blessed though from the family back up from before that I knew what was going on was wrong. And being a Boone I ruled. He didn't but others don't have this.

I love you.

Period.

My Dad had a terrible temper too...(rest his soul) but my Mom would have never in a million years say horrible things in public about him like they do today....Our Dad loved us and her, in his own way...till the very end

What stupid times we are living

Glad I don't have to share today with all these idiotic PC people...idiots and morons

I think today we live our parents proudly.

All the good and all the bad. They only knew how to do us best in a new land. I keep hearing this bullshit white privilege when I am in a land of minus 30 celcius degree on a good day to try to pound out water and heat your fucking house.

You fucking mother trucking slaves were at least heated at 60 F while my ancestors were carving it out it the hinterlands with polar bears and wolves. You didn't do jack shit up here.

I don't want to sound uncaring but when I hear that only blacks built America I want to scream. I know its strange but I go to graveyards to find the history of the land. All thru here. Mennonites. Norwegians. Ukrainians of course. Russians. All the west and the north west.

What is being taught in schools? Don't people know their own heritage?>

Last edited:

oh
ok

but oh

I love you.

Period.

Love you back.

Hey asshole and I will call you asshole on this one OJ was a democrat. Lets just go this low fuck face and I am so pissed off at you for setting this off motherfucker.

You son of a bitch Syn for even working this one over. I am truly shocked at how low you are on this one.Lets hit low then.

OJ Simpson darling of Democrats slices wifes throat and stabs other multiple times. Never to be forgotten.

She's not drunk although if you were there would at least be some excuse for your idiotic replies on this board. You're a mess, Carla. Seek professional help.

Aren't you the one who said Gawd gave Jimmy Carter cancer for his views on homosexuality, and that the Pope is the anti Christ?

I think it's you, who needs to seek help.

I'm up and at em kiddo. What's your problem douche bag? Getting tired of you and your crew. Want a battle? I'll give you one you won't believe. Check it out with the bosses. You keep coming after me this way it's war. Ask the management if they want it.

Oh boy!

Strong men shout and scream

That's how it is

why running to a newspaper? and cry to them?

stupid people
Only if you're compensated. Mrs. O'Reilly should charge 100K a shout and the stairs would have been community property time. She gets the property and he gets the community.

Aren't you the one who said Gawd gave Jimmy Carter cancer for his views on homosexuality, and that the Pope is the anti Christ?

I think it's you, who needs to seek help.
You have a reading comprehension problem on top of...........the rest of your issues, Carla.

Already drunk at 8:47 - that's sad. Conservative values in action!

I'm up and at em kiddo. What's your problem douche bag? Getting tired of you and your crew. Want a battle? I'll give you one you won't believe. Check it out with the bosses. You keep coming after me this way it's war. Ask the management if they want it.

Oh boy!

Call me a drunk old hag you will get a push back Carla. You think you can just get away with that?

Not allowed in my world. Get ready.

Show me on the doll where the bad Republican Congressman touched you.

My father really did beleive in government.

First trip and oh my god my baba wanted to barf her guts out was to Gettysburg. For some reason my dad Daniel Boone by the way thought I should learn about Gettysburg and the culminating event of the war and of course witnessing cutting off of appendages and other horrific medical practices at the time. Followed by a complete tour of Washington and Arlington. Oh and my mother was in a pant suit and we were refused the first tour of the White House.

Show me on the doll where the bad Republican Congressman touched you.

My father really did beleive in government.

First trip and oh my god my baba wanted to barf her guts out was to Gettysburg. For some reason my dad Daniel Boone by the way thought I should learn about Gettysburg and the culminating event of the war and of course witnessing cutting off of appendages and other horrific medical practices at the time. Followed by a complete tour of Washington and Arlington. Oh and my mother was in a pant suit and we were refused the first tour of the White House.

Wait, did you just say your dad's name is Daniel Boone?

Forum List

Back