Bill O'Reilly accuser being arrested

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Theowl32, Oct 2, 2017.

1. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,284
    :thewave::thewave::thewave:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,243
    So now you are a doctor? just two minuets ago you were a prosecutor and a judge.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 4
  3. Fang

Fang Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,443
    Maybe the NFL will take a knee this weekend for all the white males being railroaded by liberals.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ray From Cleveland

Ray From Cleveland Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,062
    I think (from the OP video) that he has his own show going on the internet. In fact, I'm going to check it out sometime. The only thing I ever watched on Fox was his show. When they got rid of him, I stopped watching Fox.

5. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,062
    Maybe because he's not a multimillionaire with a national reputation to keep.

6. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,062
    Any expert in rape will tell you that it's not sex---it's a power thing with them.

People with money and power don't need to do deviant things to get a woman to have sex with them. And the problem with sex allegations is that in most cases, it can't be proven like the Bill Cosby case. No videos, no audio, no trip to the hospital, no immediate legal charges. It's just word against word.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lewdog

Lewdog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,514

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's is such a dumb fucking statement to make. If you are rich and famous ALL women are just going to fall at your feet and drop their panties.

"A woman named Jessica Gober has claimed that the pop icon contacted the Savannah gym she works at after he saw her on its Instagram page.

'Did this actually just happen... lmao Justin Bieber just messaged the gym that I work at and asked who I was hahahaha WTF,' Jessica tweeted Wednesday."

"Unfortunately for Justin, Jessica replied to her original tweet with another one that featured several photos of her cozying up to her boyfriend.

'I've got everything I need right here,' she wrote with a heart emoji."

Justin Bieber is turned down by gym employee | Daily Mail Online

8. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,062
    Yes and now they are coming out of the woodwork because they smell money. They understand that if they press the issue, it will be settled out of court because the money bags will just hand it over to them just to get it out of the way.

And that's the problem. The legal system works against the accused. In the Trayvon Martin situation, the case never made it to court before the Home Owners Association handed his mother a ton of money. Here in Cleveland, the city handed Tamir Rice's mother six million dollars, and the jury found the officer not guilty of any crime. But they didn't even wait for that. They just gave her the money to shut her up and for political expediency.

Loser Pays All would end these bogus claims. If you have a real case, then fine, sue. If you don't, then you have to understand your liability in ruining another persons life.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,276
    "You are a doctor"

No, nor am I insisting you agree with me. yes, a person who does what it appears Cosby did is clearly mentally ill. That seems to be more of a "common wisdom" thing, than a clinical thing. But the clinical terms for his illness do exist. Sociopathy. Narcissism. Pathological.

Or maybe none of that happened, and this is all coincidence that he was targeted by this group of women who don't know each other. That seems legit, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Billy_Bob

Billy_Bob Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,342
    So Obama settling suits of those accusing him of rape mean he is also guilty?

Stupid fucktard.. Many celebrities pay off people to end the BS law suits and to force a gag injunction.. they do this to take it out of the news and out of public view.. the cost is much less than fighting it in court with the biased media circus..

Your ignorance is no longer stunning, its bordering on fanatically stupid..