Bill Nye the stupid guy

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012

Ha ha, listen to Bill Nye the stupid guys opening statement, he said 2 degrees Fahrenheit = 1.2 Celsius, it's not, everyone knows its 1.8

Last edited:
I tried watching one episode of his show on Netflix and could only tolerate about 2 minutes of it. God he is awful.

Ha ha, listen to Bill Nye the stupid guys opening statement, he said 2 degrees Fahrenheit = 1.2 Celsius, it's not everyone knows its 1.8

--LOL

he is a libtard

he is only spouting what he told to spout

I wonder how many people caught it? I wonder now if he does read a script becsuse I caught the error the second I heard it.

beFahrenheitt: 17325424 said:

Ha ha, listen to Bill Nye the stupid guys opening statement, he said 2 degrees Fahrenheit = 1.2 Celsius, it's not, everyone knows its 1.8

he said 2 degrees Fahrenheit = 1.2 Celsius, it's not, everyone knows its 1.8

2 F is about 1.1 C

A change of 1 degree Celsius equals a change of 9/5 = 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit

A change of 1 degree Celsius equals a change of 9/5 = 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit
So a change of 2 degrees F would be slightly more than 1 degree C. 1 degree C + 5/9 of .2 degree F.
You, being a typical Trumpist, have it backwards. 1F = 5/9 C therefore 2F =10/9 C

You're not helping the Skeptical cause by making false criticisms.

Own up to your confusion, and move on.

Who cares what some self appointed "science guy" has to say. The Fahrenheit temperature scale is the most un- scientific measurement unit created by somebody who had no idea what he was doing when he specified 0 deg F.
It`s as "scientific" as using twitching frog legs instead of a VOM and is indicative what kind of a "science guy" this idiot is.
Anyone who likes to exaggerate warming would of course prefer this medieval temperature scale because they can boast larger ΔT numbers than with degC or K which is the unit used in the physics laws and the data collection and processing.

Who cares what some self appointed "science guy" has to say. The Fahrenheit temperature scale is the most un- scientific measurement unit created by somebody who had no idea what he was doing when he specified 0 deg F.
It`s as "scientific" as using twitching frog legs instead of a VOM and is indicative what kind of a "science guy" this idiot is.
Anyone who likes to exaggerate warming would of course prefer this medieval temperature scale because they can boast larger ΔT numbers than with degC or K which is the unit used in the physics laws and the data collection and processing.

Hahahaha. I wish Canada had switched over to Celcius 10 years earlier. Then old-timers like us wouldn't be still be translating C to F and back again depending on the circumstances. Or did you grow up with Celcius?

Convert degree Fahrenheit to degree Celsius - Conversion of Measurement Units

How many degree Fahrenheit in 1 degree Celsius? The answer is 1.8. We assume you are converting between degree Fahrenheit anddegree Celsius. You can view more details on each measurement unit: degree Fahrenheit ordegree Celsius The SI base unit for temperatureis the kelvin. 1 kelvin is equal to 1.8 degree Fahrenheit, or 1 degree Celsius. Note that rounding errors may occur, so always check the results. Use this page to learn how to convert between degrees Fahrenheit and degrees Celsius. Type in your own numbers in the form to convert the units!

How many degree Fahrenheit in 1 degree Celsius? The answer is 1.8. We assume you are converting between degree Fahrenheit anddegree Celsius. You can view more details on each measurement unit: degree Fahrenheit ordegree Celsius The SI base unit for temperatureis the kelvin. 1 kelvin is equal to 1.8 degree Fahrenheit, or 1 degree Celsius. Note that rounding errors may occur, so always check the results. Use this page to learn how to convert between degrees Fahrenheit and degrees Celsius. Type in your own numbers in the form to convert the units!

How many degree Fahrenheit in 1 degree Celsius? The answer is 1.8

How many degree Celsius in 1 degree Fahrenheit? The answer is 0.55

How many degree Fahrenheit in 1 degree Celsius? The answer is 1.8

How many degree Celsius in 1 degree Fahrenheit? The answer is 0.55

Ahh fuck I need my hearing checked thought he said 2 degrees Celsius
So that would of been 3.6 not even 1.8

Forum List

Back