Bill Nye, "The Science Guy" on Baton Rouge flooding......

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
This is a must watch.........after 5 minutes, you realize this guy is a complete mental case!!

Says to the interviewer on Baton Rogue flooding, "Im almost certain it will happen again........due to climate change"

Almost certain it will happen again??:ack-1::ack-1: Well here's a guy really ready to make a bold prediction!!:2up:

BTW.....this is the same nut who said "climate change" is the reason for the emergence of ISIS and the Syrian migration!! :spinner::spinner::spinner:

also in the vid.........states that the "whole east coast can be powered by wind and supplemental renewables".........and says "We need to urge the whole world to go renewable...........all we have to do is decide to do it"

HOLY FUCK.....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:....and this guy gets to go on a prime time TV show??!!:funnyface:

This is a must watch.........after 5 minutes, you realize this guy is a complete mental case!!

Says to the interviewer on Baton Rogue flooding, "Im almost certain it will happen again........due to climate change"

Almost certain it will happen again??:ack-1::ack-1: Well here's a guy really ready to make a bold prediction!!:2up:

BTW.....this is the same nut who said "climate change" is the reason for the emergence of ISIS and the Syrian migration!! :spinner::spinner::spinner:

Bill never fails to entertain.

Floods were never a problem before global warming.....excuse me.....climate change.....which also didn't use to change.

So I need to waste 5 mins of my life to figure out Bill Nye Science Guy is a fruitcake ?!

Is that really worth 5 mins ?!

How much time did you waste researching this ?!

I always ask morons like Bill, "What perfect temperature do we need to ensure the climate never changes again?"

first bill nag the science something that rhymes with nag says it, and then it's true, but not before. just when he says it, new truth is created from thin air. then it's loaned out to you at interest.

Forum List

Back