Bill Maher on Islam: We Shouldn't Stand With 'People Who Want to Live in the 7th Century'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The only liberal out there that doesn't allow his bleeding heart to cloud his common sense.

On "Real Time" on Friday, Bill Maher and his panel discussed the friction between Islam and the Western world.

Maher said that his problem with Islam is that "the moderates don't win."

"There is a civil war going on in this culture," Maher said. "We should stand with the people who want to live in the 21st century, not the ones who want to live in the seventh."

Bill Maher on Islam: We Shouldn't Stand With 'People Who Want to Live in the 7th Century'

How any sane person could agree with people who want to take the world back to the 7th century is beyond me.

You can't cure stupid.

I agree that Maher gets it when it comes to the Lunacy of Islam.

Islam has not had, and are a long way from having, their Thomas Jefferson, who gave Humanity the glorious gift of a Wall of Separation between Church (Mosque) and State. When Religion controls the Power, murder and mayhem prevails.....see Muhammed, Bloody Mary, The Spanish Inquisition, and much more....but note that Christians learned their lesson 500 years ago...Islam has not even started to learn.)

Jefferson saved innumerable lives.

Muhammad is still costing many lives for 14 centuries....while rotting in Hell.

NO MORE immigration from the Middle East...including Saudi Arabia...for now...we have quite enough to suit us, thank you.

I agree that Maher gets it when it comes to the Lunacy of Islam.

Islam has not had, and are a long way from having, their Thomas Jefferson, who gave Humanity the glorious gift of a Wall of Separation between Church (Mosque) and State. When Religion controls the Power, murder and mayhem prevails.....see Muhammed, Bloody Mary, The Spanish Inquisition, and much more....but note that Christians learned their lesson 500 years ago...Islam has not even started to learn.)

Jefferson saved innumerable lives.

Muhammad is still costing many lives for 14 centuries....while rotting in Hell.

NO MORE immigration from the Middle East...including Saudi Arabia...for now...we have quite enough to suit us, thank you.

I Agree.

We should have a complete moratorium on immigration from all Islamic nations.
Instead, the country is likely to elect Hillary who wants to increase refugee immigration by over 500%.

Forum List

Back