The Donald is Schlonging Crooked Hillary in Latest CNN Polls

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Take the polls for what they are, but The Donald crushing Crooked Hillary is pretty significant. The Democrat National Carnival is not going to help Crooked Hillary at all IMO.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/11 - 7/24 -- -- 44.4 44.0 Clinton +0.4
CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 45 48 Trump +3
LA Times/USC 7/18 - 7/24 2083 LV -- 41 45 Trump +4
Gravis 7/21 - 7/22 3462 RV 1.7 49 51 Trump +2
Reuters/Ipsos 7/16 - 7/20 1232 RV 3.2 40 36 Clinton +4
Rasmussen Reports 7/18 - 7/19 1000 LV 3.0 42 43 Trump +1
Economist/YouGov 7/15 - 7/17 925 RV 4.5 45 41 Clinton +4
NBC News/SM 7/11 - 7/17 9436 RV 1.4 46 45 Clinton +1
ABC News/Wash Post 7/11 - 7/14 816 RV 4.0 47 43 Clinton +4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Yeah, OK. Finally got his convention bounce. Now Hillary's turn.

Agreed Hillary will probably get a convention bounce, but there should be no doubt Trump is a serious contender and that this will be a close race.

The DNC emails is not only hurting them, but has the underlying fact that if the DNC's private server was hacked by the Russians, then Hillary's emails could have been hacked too....and probably were.

Mrs. Tuzla is a very well known quantity. I see nothing to be learned about her at the convention. The only way I see Mrs. Tuzla getting a higher poll numbers is if Trump does something. Otherwise she is just the establishment corporate puppet, and we all know that fact.

Agreed Hillary will probably get a convention bounce, but there should be no doubt Trump is a serious contender and that this will be a close race.

The DNC emails is not only hurting them, but has the underlying fact that if the DNC's private server was hacked by the Russians, then Hillary's emails could have been hacked too....and probably were.
trump MAY be a serious contender, as you say --- which in itself is mind-boggling, but not all that surprising considering how many stupid people there are in this country --- but he isn't a serious candidate. He is an unqualified buffoon playing on the fears of a bunch of scared idiots who want THEIR country back.

Mrs. Tuzla is a very well known quantity. I see nothing to be learned about her at the convention. The only way I see Mrs. Tuzla getting a higher poll numbers is if Trump does something. Otherwise she is just the establishment corporate puppet, and we all know that fact.
Tell us, what did you learn from the rnc convention?

trump MAY be a serious contender, as you say --- which in itself is mind-boggling, but not all that surprising considering how many stupid people there are in this country --- but he isn't a serious candidate. He is an unqualified buffoon playing on the fears of a bunch of scared idiots who want THEIR country back.

Yep, there are a lot of stupid people, look at how many want to vote for Hillary. So what if he is an “unqualified buffoon,” we have one in the White House now.

Please take your head out of the sand; Trump is a serious contender. Even Hillary knows that to be true. Clearly, you'll be voting for Hillary, someone who 67% of people have polled as “not honest or trustworthy.”

I won't be voting for either Trump nor Clinton.

The Democratic convention is Hillary Clinton's chance to get voters to trust her
Polls suggest that large numbers of voters question Clinton’s integrity and honesty. A CBS News/New York Times poll conducted this month found that 67% of respondents considered her “not honest or trustworthy.”

Please take your head out of the sand; Trump is a serious contender. Even Hillary knows that to be true. Clearly, you'll be voting for Hillary, someone who 67% of people have polled as “not honest or trustworthy.”

The Democratic convention is Hillary Clinton's chance to get voters to trust her
Polls suggest that large numbers of voters question Clinton’s integrity and honesty. A CBS News/New York Times poll conducted this month found that 67% of respondents considered her “not honest or trustworthy.”
Yes, I will be voting for Hillary. When looking at the alternative, it's a no-brainer. Also, it matters not a whit to me what 67% of respondents in some poll consider her to be.

You state you won't be voting for either trump or Clinton. That is fine. I hope there are other races on your ballot that you will be interested in voting on, but if you are going to the voting booth just to vote for another candidate besides trump or Clinton, don't bother, you are just wasting you time.

Yep, there are a lot of stupid people, look at how many want to vote for Hillary. So what if he is an “unqualified buffoon,” we have one in the White House now.
No. The man in that White House right now is far from being an unqualified buffoon. But, a statement like that, coming from a trump puppet like yourself doesn't surprise at all.

Polling Data

Given how infuriated Sanders supporters are and how the DNC looks after the Wikileak emails she may not get a bounce. Clinton is in serious trouble here

Polling Data

Given how infuriated Sanders supporters are and how the DNC looks after the Wikileak emails she may not get a bounce. Clinton is in serious trouble here
Hey lard ass, hasn't anyone ever told you that polls don't matter at this point. Oh, that's right, you are the one that said that, idiot.

Yes, I will be voting for Hillary. When looking at the alternative, it's a no-brainer. Also, it matters not a whit to me what 67% of respondents in some poll consider her to be.

You state you won't be voting for either trump or Clinton. That is fine. I hope there are other races on your ballot that you will be interested in voting on, but if you are going to the voting booth just to vote for another candidate besides trump or Clinton, don't bother, you are just wasting you time.
ignorance is bliss.

Polling Data

Hey lard ass, hasn't anyone ever told you that polls don't matter at this point. Oh, that's right, you are the one that said that, idiot.
oh so now the polls don't matter. gotta love it.

Unqualified how? You mean he didn't use a public office for personal profit.....? Like that?

No. The man in that White House right now is far from being an unqualified buffoon. But, a statement like that, coming from a trump puppet like yourself doesn't surprise at all.

Actually I am not a Trump supporter, but an unqualified buffoon is far superior to a moral less, lying, traitorous crook like Hillary. Anyone with half a brain could figure that out, but of course that rules a party hack like yourself out.

Polling Data

Lets put these polls in order of dates they initiated

CNN/ORC....... .............7/22 - 7/24 .........882 ....RV 3.5 .....45 ......48 ......Trump +3
Gravis ...........................7/21 - 7/22 .........3462 ...RV 1.7 ....49 ......51 ......Trump +2
LA Times/USC .............7/18 - 7/24... ......2083 ...LV -- .......41 ......45 .......Trump +4
Rasmussen Reports ....7/18 - 7/19 .........1000 ...LV 3.0 .....42 ......43 .......Trump +1
Reuters/Ipsos ..............7/16 - 7/20 ........1232 ...RV 3.2 ......40 ......36 ......Clinton +4
Economist/YouGov ......7/15 - 7/17 .........925 ....RV 4.5 ......45 .....41 ......Clinton +4
NBC News/SM ...........7/11 - 7/17 .........9436 ...RV 1.4 ......46 .....45 ......Clinton +1
ABC News/Wash Post 7/11 - 7/14 ..........816 ....RV 4.0 ......47 .....43 ......Clinton +4

Trump is ahead in all the polls that started to take in data after the GOP convention started. He is even ahead among Registered Voters which he used to trail among as they are Obama and Romney voters from 2012.

The tide has turned and Clinton is going to lose in a landslide, with no bounce out of this convention due to the leaked emails.

LOL. Of course you will and, of course, you don't care about any polls that conflict with your far Left ideology.

Agreed on voting in general but disagreed that a vote for a third party or even a write-in candidate is wasting one's time.

Polling has been off for quite a while now. These same polls had Bush ahead for the longest time.

i would bet Trump is farther ahead than what the polls show. He will have the momentum with him since everyone knows Hillary is a what she is ,,,, a criminal

The pot calling the kettle black. LOL

Forum List

Back