Bill Maher loves Gavin Newsom (video)

In that video, Sunny from the view said she wants a KAMALA HARRIS/PETE BUTTIGIEG ticket….but the country cant handle that level of brain power. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :clap: 🤡

Kamala and Mayor Pete could not make ice without a recipe.

Bill tells PBD that Gavin is a “winner”, but cannot point out any specific thing Newsom has done good for California.

Bill is so wrapped up in himself, he cannot see his own weaknesses.

He has serious TDS.

I've said it before, Maher goes wherever the wind blows. If Trump wins in 2024 he will start espousing the great policies Trump enacts. If he loses, he will pretend he knew it all along. The guy is as fake as a knock off rolex.

I've said it before, Maher goes wherever the wind blows. If Trump wins in 2024 he will start espousing the great policies Trump enacts. If he loses, he will pretend he knew it all along. The guy is as fake as a knock off rolex.

He did not do that from 2015-today for Trump.

In Feb 2020, this nation was rocking. Maher was not sucking off Trump.

He did not do that from 2015-today for Trump.

In Feb 2020, this nation was rocking. Maher was not sucking off Trump.
Again, he went with the path of least resistance. Nothing he has done or said is brave or even honest IMO. He knew Trunp was doing well, but, the wind was to the back of anyone in media who attacked Trump so he did so also. If he would have said then, as we all.kmew "you know what? Trump.is doing a pretty good job" he risked being cancelled. So instead he talked about Russia and every other media driven attack story as it would get him some cheers. Now he just arbitrarily throws out Newsoms name, yet, can't argue why his policies would be good for America? He should keep to smoking his plants and drinking his booze while he still can.

Again, he went with the path of least resistance. Nothing he has done or said is brave or even honest IMO. He knew Trunp was doing well, but, the wind was to the back of anyone in media who attacked Trump so he did so also. If he would have said then, as we all.kmew "you know what? Trump.is doing a pretty good job" he would have been cancelled. So instead he talked about Russia and every other media driven attack story as it would get him some cheers. Now he just arbitrarily throws out Newsoms name, yet, can't argue why his policies.would be good for America? He should keep to smoking his plants and drinking his booze while he still can.

I do not agree with your characterization. He will always have TDS. He will never be a Trump apologist. He cant and exist in his hollywood bubble.

Bill tells PBD that Gavin is a “winner”, but cannot point out any specific thing Newsom has done good for California.

He has serious TDS.

Newsom is a good bullshitter and would have been a great used car salesman.

Newsom is a good bullshitter and would have been a great used car salesman.

That is what PBD steps to Bill about, and Maher gets all butt hurt, but cannot challenge PBD with any facts.

He doesn't have any influence so who cares?

Then do not post in the thread. Do you do this for every thread you claim to not care about?

Go to the PHILOSOPHY board and post that no one cares on every thread. Here you go…

Make sure to tell everyone they should not post becauee you do not care.

Then do not post in the thread. Do you do this for every thread you claim to not care about?

Go to the PHILOSOPHY board and post that no one cares on every thread. Here you go…

Make sure to tell everyone they should not post becauee you do not care.
Do you actually believe he influences people? If so, why?

Any person who promoted Prog agendas do not change their stripes. The only way they will is if they see the potential of themselves getting affected and that is by degree of their group. He helped to cause all of those riots. For what he and so many others have done justice needs to be applied to them.

Since when do lefties need a good record to run? They’ve always run dopes with bad record.

He has serious TDS.

The statist left & to a much less extent the "general left"(old world Democrats) have a problem with groupthink. They have a problem with pulling out when situations blow up in there face. Kind of like one sees a yellow warning sign with a black arrow indicating a hard 90 degree turn coming up dead ahead followed be a 25MPH max speed sign. With the statist left(marxists etc.) being trained to go all out all the time they ignore the sign of impending doom, jump the curve & end up rolled out in a field engulfed in flames. I don't follow Bill or for that matter any talk show hosts so I really am not familiar with him. I've heard both good & bad about him but I am plenty busy enough trying to avoid the politically induced pitfalls of life to waste my time listening to a self appointed social guru, I mean those types are a dime a dozen.

Forum List

Back