Bill introduced to FORCE holocau$t "education" on ALL students in US

Act calling for Holocaust education in schools nationwide proposed in US House

This is why I LOVE having control over our schools here. It won't happen here if it does pass. We can opt out of anything,my oldest is already learning the TRUTH about the holohoax.

Thanks for reminding why I had your stupid ass on "ignore".
Awww poor thing

This is why I LOVE having control over our schools here. It won't happen here if it does pass. We can opt out of anything,my oldest is already learning the TRUTH about the holohoax.

Holohoax? Seriously? How can anyone deny that the holocaust happened. Jews were mass murdered how can anyone call that a hoax!
Died YES,Systematically eliminated NO. They died from disease,starvation etc bc of the allies blockades. The prison camps had pools,movie theaters,playgrounds for kids etc etc etc....PLENTY of evidence to back that up.

Gotta love holocaust deniers.

He must be drinking too much bottled water that is giving him brain damage.

Odium I'll make you an offer that I'll pay for a night of a hotel outside Washington D.C. and reserve you a ticket to visit the Holocaust museum so we can then see what you have to say afterwards.

It makes me sad to think there are still people out there that think it never happened. Seriously.

Awww poor thing

Holohoax? Seriously? How can anyone deny that the holocaust happened. Jews were mass murdered how can anyone call that a hoax!
Died YES,Systematically eliminated NO. They died from disease,starvation etc bc of the allies blockades. The prison camps had pools,movie theaters,playgrounds for kids etc etc etc....PLENTY of evidence to back that up.
Dude you got get off the LSD. Maybe you need to watch Schindler's List.

The Holocaust is taught in World History classes because it is an important, unfortunate fact of history. It must not be forgotten. Idiotic dimwits who want to deny history in favor of their own rank stupidity WILL be forgotten. Such mental weaklings are nothing but an embarrassing, anachronistic anomaly.

Gotta love holocaust deniers.

He must be drinking too much bottled water that is giving him brain damage.

Odium I'll make you an offer that I'll pay for a night of a hotel outside Washington D.C. and reserve you a ticket to visit the Holocaust museum so we can then see what you have to say afterwards.

It makes me sad to think there are still people out there that think it never happened. Seriously.
Sure thing! I would love to visit DC....the Muh Holohoax museum should be a blast? They got some ovens? LMAO

Awww poor thing

Dude you got get off the LSD. Maybe you need to watch Schindler's List.
I don't watch fiction....READ A BOOK WITH FACTS...not just the crap jammed down your throat in school.

0481BA32-0C8B-4D79-838D-5CDD4F62C672.jpeg

If they are going to insist that student's learn the Holocaust myth as fact.

Why not expand the school's curriculum to also include Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster? ... :dunno:

Last edited:
This is the power of ideology, and it should be a cautionary tale.

Well like my Research Methods professor said at the beginning of class this semester, no matter what evidence you provide, even if it is solid irrefutable numbers, there will still be some people out there that if someone tries hard enough, they can convince them that an Expo dry erase marker is god. It's just how we as human beings work.

Forum List

Back