Bill: Hillary can fix the awful legacy of the last eight years

You can tell he's not in good health................You can see it............He needs to relax and stay out of all of this...

You can tell he's not in good health................You can see it............

He needs to relax and stay out of all of this...

sounds like you need to believe that or wish for that but that's between him and his doctor.

it's not a physical job. he is still sharp.. knowledgeable and experienced.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...awful_legacy_of_the_last_eight_years.htmlhtml

I was surprised when I heard this.

I feel kind of sad for the man. He is clearly sick and he shouldn't have to be in the public eyes. Let's give Bill a break and keep Hillary out of the White House.
Sad as I believe it is I DO believe Bill is suffering from debilitating issues associated with old age.
I don't want to watch him deteriorate live on TV for the next 4 or 8 years.

it's not a physical job. he is still sharp.. knowledgeable and experienced.

Considering he hasn't had job and won't even if Hillary wins what exactly does he need to be sharp knowledgeable and experienced on?

And he is clearly sick. And it's not a criticism of him to say so. I may have hated his policies but have no animosity toward the man himself.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...awful_legacy_of_the_last_eight_years.htmlhtml

I was surprised when I heard this.

I feel kind of sad for the man. He is clearly sick and he shouldn't have to be in the public eyes. Let's give Bill a break and keep Hillary out of the White House.
Sad as I believe it is I DO believe Bill is suffering from debilitating issues associated with old age.
I don't want to watch him deteriorate live on TV for the next 4 or 8 years.

I don't think he will last that long. Gut feeling.

The legacy of Republicans trying to make the country fail?

Forum List

Back