Bill Gates says Billionaires should pay more in taxes,well,then...send your checks to the treasury!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
There is nothing stopping billionaires from paying higher taxes. They can willfully send in more than their minimum tax obligation to stay out of prison for tax evasion.

Every single taxpayer in the USA is welcome to send as much money to the treasury over their minimum taxes that they desire.

The government doesn’t have to make your taxes higher, do it yourself if you think your taxes are too low.

Bill Gates: Billionaires should pay 'significantly' more taxes

Last edited:
The is nothing stopping billionaires from paying higher taxes. They can willfully send in more than their minimum tax obligation to stay out of prison for tax evasion.

Every single taxpayer in the USA is welcome to send as much money to the treasury over their minimum taxes that they desire.

The government doesn’t have to make your taxes higher, do it yourself if you think your taxes are too low.

Going to bat for billionaires huh? Hoping for some scraps?

There is nothing stopping billionaires from paying higher taxes. They can willfully send in more than their minimum tax obligation to stay out of prison for tax evasion.

Mrs. Jellyby

But Gates would send his to the Treasury of some shithole country.

No one needs the government to raise taxes. Anyone can send in as much as they want over the minimum.

We only need government to lower taxes. You can’t send in less than the current minimum.

Instead of hiding his billions in a foundation he should have given it all to the government. I have no use for frauds.
not a fan of this particular statement, but the gates foundation has done incredible work over the decades and they have each and every time put their money where their mouth was.

Mr. Business Visa can die of a painful disease.

Instead of hiding his billions in a foundation he should have given it all to the government. I have no use for frauds.
not a fan of this particular statement, but the gates foundation has done incredible work over the decades and they have each and every time put their money where their mouth was.
Prove it.
The Foundation is a tax shelter.
He uses Africans to test medicines.
He’s a fucking racist.

Mr. Business Visa can die of a painful disease.
Oh hush. I know how you just love mr gates :p

You don't like to pay your fair share. Lazy. Selfish. You do like to use the roads that taxpayers money builds, and the bridges, the stop lights, the police. None of which could be payed for by the taxes you've paid your entire life so you want a hand out and then you attempt to castigate someone else.

upload_2018-2-20_12-52-5.png

I'm not saying Gates was wrong to dodge taxes and hide his wealth in a foundation, I'm saying he's full of shit preaching about how billionaires should pay more taxes after doing it.

“Fair share” is a nothing cop out term.

Define in specific monetary terms what any one person’s “fair share” of taxes is.

Specifically, what amount of USD currency should every person be giving to the Federal Government in taxes?

Misanthropic Feralphilia

Gates (son of a multimillionaire lawyer) and Warren Buffett (son of a US Congressman) believe that Americans have it made and that nobody here needs any hand up. That snobbery proves once again that those who despise their fellow Americans are driven to the treason of putting their faith in Third World shitholers instead. They actually claim that, by being given billions, the incompetent wild races will be able to create an advanced and civilized nation equal to what the Whites have built.

Define in specific monetary terms what any one person’s “fair share” of taxes is.

Specifically, what amount of USD currency should every person be giving to the Federal Government in taxes?

I challenge ANYONE who did not vote for Trump to explain SPECIFICALLY, pretend it's a tax bill that YOU are writing.....make it a law.

WHO ARE "THE WEALTHY" and what is their "FAIR SHARE"?

"I would do the right thing if someone made me...no really I would...but until then I will say doing the wrong thing is their fault"...

I challenge ANYONE who did not vote for Trump to explain SPECIFICALLY, pretend it's a tax bill that YOU are writing.....make it a law.

WHO ARE "THE WEALTHY" and what is their "FAIR SHARE"?

You guys are such disingenuous cvnts...it's amazing.

Progs, maybe you guys should start shaming billionaires who do not voluntarily send in more tax money to the treasury.

#NOTMYMONEY

Forum List

Back