Pro-Trump Facebook executive apologizes for misleading tweets about Russian influence

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Rob Goldman , who is VP of ads on Facebook, falsely stated that the Russians' sole goal was to "sow division" among Americans.

When fact-checkers reminded him that Russians also aimed at electing Donald Trump and undermining Hillary Clinton (as pointed out in Mueller's indictment), Goldman apologized.

Trump even retweeted one of Goldman's tweets.

USMB misinformers parroted Goldman's fake news. See A MUST READ from Rob Goldman of Facebook re: Russian story which MSM refused to report/

Here is Goldman admitting to having spoken out of his asshole:

“I wanted to apologize for having tweeted my own view about Russian interference without having it reviewed by anyone internally. The tweets were my own personal view and not Facebook’s. I conveyed my view poorly. The Special Counsel has far more information about what happened [than] I do—so seeming to contradict his statements was a serious mistake on my part.

To those of you who have reached out this weekend to offer your support, thank you. It means more than you know. And to all of you who have worked so hard over the last six months to demonstrate that we understand our responsibility to prevent abuse on Facebook—and are working hard to do better in the future—my deepest apologies."

A Facebook Executive Apologizes To His Company—And To Robert Mueller

Sounds like he feels threatened with his job, and as noted in the article he is a low level executive.

• Banned
Sounds like he feels threatened with his job, and as noted in the article he is a low level executive.
Sounds like you want to pretend he was threatened because you didn't like the apology.

Oh, and by the way, you might want to read line 53 of the indictment. It doesn’t get mentioned much.

Forum List

Back