Bill Dying: Best Thing for Hillary Campaign

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Think about it. It'll put a lot of ghosts to rest and generate pity for Hillary as a long-suffering widow. Trump could no longer play the Bill card as he would a recently departed president. It could happen, if you know what I mean. He's no spring chicken after all.

Might be a conspiracy, or not. I wouldn't put anything above her though.

I remember when Obama went to Hawaii days before the 08 election and killed his " She's just your typical White Woman" grandmother for the sympathy vote. When it comes to Bill, yes I look for something to happen.

Ch74jAlXIAA5rPz.jpg

I think if he croaked, and she kept campaigning, it would reinforce what most know and many suspect, that she is a cold, calculating bitch who doesn't care about anything except becoming POTUS.
But it wouldn't surprise me if he stopped campaigning "due to health reasons". That way he wouldn't have to face Trump and defend his womanizing.
And if he died, what about the people who would vote for her, thinking he would be advising her? She's been saying she would put him in charge of "fixing the economy".

The only president that decreased the debt all while not fucking with infrastructure, science, r&d and education is who you want to die? Of course, you roll model is Bush that increased the debt while pushing our country into the worse economic cluster fuck of the past 75 years.

Think about it. It'll put a lot of ghosts to rest and generate pity for Hillary as a long-suffering widow. Trump could no longer play the Bill card as he would a recently departed president. It could happen, if you know what I mean. He's no spring chicken after all.

Setting aside for the moment the repugnant nature of the post, the premise of the thread fails as it’s predicated on the idiotic notion that Bill Clinton is some sort of ‘liability,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Indeed, republicans attacking Bill Clinton works to HRC’s advantage, revealing how dishonest and disparate republicans are, how they have nothing of value or merit to offer the Americans people, forcing republicans to resort to personal attacks.

And it illustrates the stupidity of most on the right, where they fail to understand that their inane attacks on Bill Clinton only work against them, in addition to exhibiting their ignorance of a red herring fallacy.

Setting aside for the moment the repugnant nature of the post, the premise of the thread fails as it’s predicated on the idiotic notion that Bill Clinton is some sort of ‘liability,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Indeed, republicans attacking Bill Clinton works to HRC’s advantage, revealing how dishonest and disparate republicans are, how they have nothing of value or merit to offer the Americans people, forcing republicans to resort to personal attacks.

And it illustrates the stupidity of most on the right, where they fail to understand that their inane attacks on Bill Clinton only work against them, in addition to exhibiting their ignorance of a red herring fallacy.

He is a liability. His predatory behavior towards women makes him a monster.

He is a liability. His predatory behavior towards women makes him a monster.

You would think the way Slick Willie treats women that he must be Muslim like Obama

-Geaux

The only president that decreased the debt all while not fucking with infrastructure, science, r&d and education is who you want to die? Of course, you roll model is Bush that increased the debt while pushing our country into the worse economic cluster fuck of the past 75 years.
Hey genus....Slick Willy didn't decrease the debt. Not one penny. The only thing that decreased was the annual deficit spending - and that was because the Republican-controlled Congress under Newt Gingirch forced his hand.

I always visioned either one of them dying suddenly as the October Surprise. And why does Bill have a "Rudolph Nose"?
That is generally a sign of alcoholism. Though admittedly I've never heard he has a problem with drinking so it may just be a genetic thing with him.

Hey genus....Slick Willy didn't decrease the debt. Not one penny. The only thing that decreased was the annual deficit spending - and that was because the Republican-controlled Congress under Newt Gingirch forced his hand.
yea, THAT congress is really something to brag about...lol

No Way Jose, Bubba cannot kick the bucket just yet, after all he's got to run the economy after the Queen of Corruption begins her reign, lord knows she can't do it and at least Bubba has something approximating a personality so at least it won't be TOTALLY unpleasant as the Clinton Crime Machine collaborates on destroying what's left of the once great U.S. economy and finishes vaporizing the last vestiges of individual liberty the citizenry still enjoys.

Lastly, I do want Bubba to finally get that brothel installed in the White House that he's always wanted but couldn't have because he had to maintain the decorum of his POTUShood, no more sneaking around with interns Bill you can finally get some real pros to do the Oval Office Nasty Dance with ya....... :D

The Clinton's are literally cynical enough to have 'MLP' kiick the bucket to get Hillary the sympathy vote but it's too late.
Within six weeks from today the FBI will 'MOAD' Hillary politically.
Enter Biden/Pocahontas. No way Bernie's supporters re going to switch to Biden on the convention floor.
90% of Bernie's supporters are going to not vote. Those that do will write in Bernie's name or vote for Trump out of anger and spite.
Put the blame for the DEMs losing the White House, Senate, Congress and the chance to put LIB SCJ's on the bench on Debbie.
She was the one who told Biden and Pocahontas to get lost last fall.

Forum List

Back