Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn’t Pay for Chelseas Wedding. Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

The Clinton are known liars. In fact Slick Willy was found guilty of giving false testimony. He was such a liar that he had his law license revoked. When you are so much of a liar that the Ambulance Chaser's Club doesn't even want you then that is pretty damn bad, isn't it?

Either one of the Clinton can never be trusted to tell the truth. Slick Willy telling the American people that Chelsea's dress was not paid for with Foundation funds is just like him saying he didn't have sex with that Lewinski woman.

However, it is particularly satisfying when the Clinton's are busted shortly after telling a lie. Like when Monica produced the dress that had Slick Willy's semen on it.

Only these stupid Moon Bats think the Clintons are trustworthy but we know how dumb and gullible they are so what else is new?

pCzHmxv.jpg

Busted! Mr. "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton is once again busted for lying. Kudos to Wikileaks for revealing the truth and setting the record straight.

Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn't Pay for Chelsea's Wedding… Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

The only bombs that WikiLeaks drops is what it's master Putin tells it to drop. The only people that take WikiLeaks seriously is tinfoil hat wearing right wing looney tunes like yourself. WikiLeaks and you are a enemy of this country.

Busted! Mr. "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton is once again busted for lying. Kudos to Wikileaks for revealing the truth and setting the record straight.

Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn't Pay for Chelsea's Wedding… Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

The only bombs that WikiLeaks drops is what it's master Putin tells it to drop. The only people that take WikiLeaks seriously is tinfoil hat wearing right wing looney tunes like yourself. WikiLeaks and you are a enemy of this country.
No, I'm a patriot. Wikileaks should be given the status of honorary patriots, namely Julian Assange.

^ I don't know about that, Mendax has zero love for our system of government (silly anarchists...)

However, no one has ever been able to show that Wikileaks dropped fake information in it's entire history. Assange has won many journalistic "ethics" awards, and a shit ton of "inside" people, because he only puts out the truth - unbiased I might add, because he pretty much think's all leaders are liars and scum (biding their time before he busts them.)

No, I'm a patriot. Wikileaks should be given the status of honorary patriots, namely Julian Assange.

You are a patriot. However it is for the wrong country. Putin is your and Assange;s master. I would take out Assange with a drone strike.

Clinton Lies 101...

Whenever a statement, release, quote or whatever from a Clinton regarding anything of a questionable nature, always, always, ALWAYS parse the words very carefully.

i still find it a mystery that no one in the higher up {aka FBI or IRS} has asked the Clintons where the 10 million came from? thats a lot of speeches. U really think the Clintons would spend up to 4 years giving speeches just to buy Chelsea a condo?
The Clintons have made over a hundred million in speeches.
They are not like Republicans and they are certainly not Trump. They don’t need to scam people out of their money the way Republicans do.
We all know this is just a deflection. Republicans think it works so when they are exposed they can say see, the Clintons do it too.
Trump and the GOP have histories of scamming. Not once but many times.
The GOP has many conspiracies about the Clintons but they are all over the place. Throw everything at them and hope they can get something to stick.
Like Whitewater. And what did they get from that? A BJ. He lied about getting a BJ. Only a total dipshit doesn’t see how completely pathetic that is.

Forum List

Back