Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn’t Pay for Chelseas Wedding. Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

i still find it a mystery that no one in the higher up {aka FBI or IRS} has asked the Clintons where the 10 million came from? thats a lot of speeches. U really think the Clintons would spend up to 4 years giving speeches just to buy Chelsea a condo?

Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn't Pay for Chelsea's Wedding… Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

Former president Bill Clinton lashed out on Twitter this weekend refuting reports that claim Clinton Foundation donations paid for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Bill Clinton tweeted,

“No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc.”

Attached to Bill Clinton’s tweet is a Washington Post ‘fact checker’ titled, “Did The Clinton Foundation Pay For Chelsea’s Wedding?”

The document was an email between Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta and Clinton official Doug Band.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have all lied and they've been getting caught at every turn they make. It is about dam time these Democratic losers start paying for their lies, as they mislead even the sheep who believed the lies these useless scum bags fed them.

I saw Julian tweet this last night too lol.

Typical slickster language..."no foundation funds dedicated to Haiti or otherwise". What does that mean? Maybe if Bubba Bill said "no foundation funds were used" he knew he would be lying. The media should be all over the Clinton Foundation investigating allegations but I guess all the investigative reporters are on vacation.

Last edited:
Duh, they didn’t use money, they just used some of the paper plates intended for the Haitian food camps to serve the wedding cake. Why do you guys always make such a big deal out of this stuff. If Slick Willie says he didn’t have sex with her, he didn’t have sex with her. Spooging on a dress is not sex, and paper plates aren’t funds...geesh.

All tThe Clintons are habitual liars, if their lips are moving they are lying.

Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn't Pay for Chelsea's Wedding… Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

Former president Bill Clinton lashed out on Twitter this weekend refuting reports that claim Clinton Foundation donations paid for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Bill Clinton tweeted,

“No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc.”

Attached to Bill Clinton’s tweet is a Washington Post ‘fact checker’ titled, “Did The Clinton Foundation Pay For Chelsea’s Wedding?”

The document was an email between Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta and Clinton official Doug Band.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They have all lied and they've been getting caught at every turn they make. It is about dam time these Democratic losers start paying for their lies, as they mislead even the sheep who believed the lies these useless scum bags fed them.

Define "used".

DTd9ntCUMAApH0l.jpg

Bill Clinton tweeted,

Dam time?

Bill Clinton tweeted,

1) Gateway Pundit? You are easily manipulated by propaganda if you believe what they say.
2) The email doesn't say she used any of the foundations funds for her wedding. It says that it is being investigated, not that she did it.
So desperate. The Clinton Foundation has been investigated and found to be clean. Why do you keep going on and on about the Clintons? You must be so, so very jealous of them. So sad for you.

Typical slickster language..."no foundation funds dedicated to Haiti or otherwise". What does that mean? Maybe if Bubba Bill said "no foundation funds were used" he knew he would be lying. The media should be all over the Clinton Foundation investigating allegations but I guess all the investigative reporters are on vacation.
he has his own Dicktionary for special terms involving certain subjects which I cannot say on the forum/etc

Bill Clinton tweeted,

Guess I need to check the politics section Uuugh.

Bill Clinton tweeted,

1) Gateway Pundit? You are easily manipulated by propaganda if you believe what they say.
2) The email doesn't say she used any of the foundations funds for her wedding. It says that it is being investigated, not that she did it.
So desperate. The Clinton Foundation has been investigated and found to be clean. Why do you keep going on and on about the Clintons? You must be so, so very jealous of them. So sad for you.

Those who use the source are usually the dumbest , Welcome to the msm that has you totally useless idiots. You graduated with an A+

Bill Clinton tweeted,

I guess when you are a leftist retread and can't use anything else do what the average low IQ Trump hater does. " Use the source" know why that makes you morons look so fkn retarded because links always lead to the original source moron. More often than not it something you die hard idiots worship as your truth bibles.
We prove you lunatics as idiots every time.

Keep filling your own heads with the bs you want to believe in the end you always end up feeling like idiots and looking like one too.

Learn how to click links within an article dufis maybe you can undo your RETARD mode.

upload_2018-1-14_14-45-13.png

Did the Clinton Foundation pay for Chelsea’s wedding?

Busted! Mr. "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton is once again busted for lying. Kudos to Wikileaks for revealing the truth and setting the record straight.

This is the man who denied sex with Monica Lewinsky for months...then when faced with evidence began denying that he had ever denied it.
And his followers swallowed it.

That in mind note that he didnt say no "money" or "resources" or "cash" or "checks" were used. He said no "Haiti Relief Funds". I am sure he has a very narrow, legalisitic definition in mind. Like "what the definition of is is"

Remember...with liberals language is used to obfuscate..not communicate. You can watch them do it here.

Forum List

Back