Bill Clinton on Epstein’s Paedo Island: "He Was Brassy"

Bill Clinton spent time on Epstein’s Paedo Island relentlessly flirting with two women before vanishing with them both’

View attachment 377486

The allegation came from Virginia Roberts, who claims she was once the globe-trotting teenage “sex slave” of twisted tycoon Epstein.

In her statement she claimed the former US president joined her, Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein and two other women from New York for dinner.

She claims he teased the women with “playful pokes” and “brassy comments” before leaving with them at the end of the night.

'STROLLING INTO THE DARKNESS'
Virginia wrote: “Strolling into the darkness with two beautiful girls around either arm, Bill seemed content to retire for the evening.”

Mr Clinton has denied any close relationship with Epstein, instead linking their contact to aid work in the developing world.

View attachment 377493

He said he knew nothing about Epstein's crimes.

Of course, America has no doubts about his innocence after the incident with Monica Lewinsky's blue dress

Source: Clinton flirted with 2 women before vanishing with them on Epstein’s island

Not sure why ANYONE would want to have sex with Bill Clinton, he's got white hair, a big bulbous nose and apparently has a VERY SMALL penis, also he is BARE CHESTED no BODY HAIR, so in total he's TOTALLY unsexy and actually very repulsive. The thought of Bill Clinton naked makes me want to throw up. Yuk.

Small? Millions of Republicans can dance on the head of it.

This was the answer of a true patriot of our country!

Bill Clinton spent time on Epstein’s Paedo Island relentlessly flirting with two women before vanishing with them both’

View attachment 377486

The allegation came from Virginia Roberts, who claims she was once the globe-trotting teenage “sex slave” of twisted tycoon Epstein.

In her statement she claimed the former US president joined her, Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein and two other women from New York for dinner.

She claims he teased the women with “playful pokes” and “brassy comments” before leaving with them at the end of the night.

Virginia wrote: “Strolling into the darkness with two beautiful girls around either arm, Bill seemed content to retire for the evening.”

Mr Clinton has denied any close relationship with Epstein, instead linking their contact to aid work in the developing world.

View attachment 377493

Of course, America has no doubts about his innocence after the incident with Monica Lewinsky's blue dress

Source: Clinton flirted with 2 women before vanishing with them on Epstein’s island

Not sure why ANYONE would want to have sex with Bill Clinton, he's got white hair, a big bulbous nose and apparently has a VERY SMALL penis, also he is BARE CHESTED no BODY HAIR, so in total he's TOTALLY unsexy and actually very repulsive. The thought of Bill Clinton naked makes me want to throw up. Yuk.
Ok, so Clinton is out of the question.

Who is your favorite pilf, then?

I don't think any American President has been fuckable. Many say oh what about JFK? Sorry to me he was NOT good looking, he had those bug eyes and big horse teeth, he ONLY looked reasonably okay when he was sun-tanned and wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses and the BEST thing about him was he had a GREAT head of hair, but in general he looked a bit like a Pekinese Dog with those bug eyes of his.

JFK looking a bit like a Pekinese Dog with those bug eyes of his:

View attachment 377569

If I had to do ANYONE who was in The White House at one time, it would be J. Danforth Quayle....Dan Quayle was GORGEOUS:

View attachment 377568

Aha! THAT is the "buried body" :)))

View attachment 377486

View attachment 377493

I don't think any American President has been fuckable. Many say oh what about JFK? Sorry to me he was NOT good looking, he had those bug eyes and big horse teeth, he ONLY looked reasonably okay when he was sun-tanned and wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses and the BEST thing about him was he had a GREAT head of hair, but in general he looked a bit like a Pekinese Dog with those bug eyes of his.

View attachment 377569

If I had to do ANYONE who was in The White House at one time, it would be J. Danforth Quayle....Dan Quayle was GORGEOUS:

View attachment 377568

Only I didn't understand WHAT part of the Presidents' bodies is being discussed here! You don’t love poor John. Now it is clear WHO killed him and FOR WHAT!

View attachment 377486

View attachment 377493

You DON'T LOVE Democrat Bill! But by commenting SO on the size of the reproductive organ of the former President of the United States of America, you clearly undermine respect for the Institute of the President of the United States -he MUST have everything EXCLUSIVELY great, like the country he headed.

I honestly did not understand: WHERE or WHOM have you got "measurements" from :)))???

View attachment 377486

View attachment 377493

Are you sure you haven't confused the image of the President of the United States with the President of the Planet of the Apes ??? :)))

The measurements are from Bill Clinton in TIGHT jogging shorts, you can see he's hardly got a dick, I add Al Gore also is a tiny dick man. Normally when men wear these shorts and they are packing a good size trouser snake there is a big bulge. Both Clinton and Gore look like they have small dicks and also small balls, they both have next to ZERO bulge:

1597965587453.png

Bill Clinton again, tiny dick, tiny balls, ZERO bulge and no idea who the other man is. No wonder Bill was fucking Monica with a Havana Cigar, I expect it was because his tiny dick was going to be USELESS in an actual fucking situation:

1597965733772.png

View attachment 377486

View attachment 377493

View attachment 377569

View attachment 377568

Only I didn't understand WHAT part of the Presidents' bodies is being discussed here! You don’t love poor John. Now it is clear WHO killed him and FOR WHAT!

No I think JFK was the LAST actual Classical Liberal American President and in many ways he was FIGHTING the SAME Swamp that The Donald has against him and that's why JFK was murdered, when he said he was going to take the CIA and scatter it to the four winds he signed his own death warrant.

JFK would be SHOCKED and DISGUSTED at today's Democrat Party, considering how Anti-Communist he was.

I don't honestly think this is breaking news.
I think everyone pretty much assumes he went there a number of times.

The breaking news... is the DNC gave him a prime spot to speak at the convention.

"The breaking news... is the DNC gave him a prime spot to speak at the convention."

Not ONLY that but Bill Clinton was a TOTAL HYPOCRITE in his comments at that Democrat Convention, he CRITICISED The Donald's CONDUCT in The Oval Office, this from a sleazeball who was getting sucked off by Monica in The Oval Office whilst he was talking on the phone to World Leaders and also in The Oval Office sticking Havana Cigars up her, probably because those Havana Cigars were BIGGER than his own TINY penis.
Epstein was also a frequent visitor to the Clinton White House. How many times did Jeff bring 15 and 16 year old "nieces" to meet BJ Clinton?

The breaking news... is the DNC gave him a prime spot to speak at the convention.

"The breaking news... is the DNC gave him a prime spot to speak at the convention."

Not ONLY that but Bill Clinton was a TOTAL HYPOCRITE in his comments at that Democrat Convention, he CRITICISED The Donald's CONDUCT in The Oval Office, this from a sleazeball who was getting sucked off by Monica in The Oval Office whilst he was talking on the phone to World Leaders and also in The Oval Office sticking Havana Cigars up her, probably because those Havana Cigars were BIGGER than his own TINY penis.
The right wing is worse, they only allege to have morals when it is about sex not false witness bearing or the abomination of hypocrisy.

JFK would be SHOCKED and DISGUSTED at today's Democrat Party, considering how Anti-Communist he was
He would have "evolved" into the sewer just like all other Democrats. BTW, he was a sleaze ball just like Bill Clinton WHILE OCCUPYING THE WHITE HOUSE (behavior not even a Democrat has accused Trump of)

JFK would be SHOCKED and DISGUSTED at today's Democrat Party, considering how Anti-Communist he was
He would have "evolved" into the sewer just like all other Democrats. BTW, he was a sleaze ball just like Bill Clinton WHILE OCCUPYING THE WHITE HOUSE (behavior not even a Democrat has accused Trump of)
All the Kennedys are very pervy, it's in their blood, I suppose.
Most are dead!

Most are dead!
I wouldn't call it pervy, I would call it opportunist.
If you imagine yourself as having this iconic last name that many say are the "royalty of America". You are also very rich, driving the best cars in the best clothes going to the best schools to get the best jobs.
Women will be everywhere around you. You could easily have sex with a different woman every night for probably 100 nights in a row. With ease.
Few men could be in that position and not fall into it. And few men have enough character to be the POTUS. None of the Kennedy's had that character.

Most are dead!
Joseph Kennedy was the worst John Kennedy told all the female visitors to the Kennedy compound to lock the doors to their rooms at night. :smoke:

The right wing is worse, they only allege to have morals when it is about sex not false witness bearing or the abomination of hypocrisy.

Alas, hypocrisy is a COMMON feature of today's society, which is in a state of extreme moral decline. Both the left and the right are bad. BOTH sides care only of themselves and their caste.

It's just that in the current environment, electing an out of his mind state criminal, conspirator, serial sex offender is the end for America.

Several scoundrels — Chiney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Levy, Biden — sent more than 6,000 young Americans to Arlington Cemetery and ruined the health of over 30,000 more.

Biden and his pseudo-Indian Harris will kill dozens if not hundreds of thousands more. And the country will remain a de-industrialized appendage of China.

Alas, hypocrisy is a COMMON feature of today's society, which is in a state of extreme moral decline. Both the left and the right are bad. BOTH sides care only of themselves and their caste.

It's just that in the current environment, electing an out of his mind state criminal, conspirator, serial sex offender is the end for America.

Several scoundrels — Chiney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Levy, Biden — sent more than 6,000 young Americans to Arlington Cemetery and ruined the health of over 30,000 more.

Biden and his pseudo-Indian Harris will kill dozens if not hundreds of thousands more. And the country will remain a de-industrialized appendage of China.
I agree to disagree. Women don't hate sex they are just willing to be hypocrites about That, instead of false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy. That is a social problem.

Why do you believe Biden/Harris will be worse than the right wing regarding useless and alleged wars on the abstractions of crime, drugs, and terror?

View attachment 377486

View attachment 377493

I think you missed the point of the post. It wasn't supposed to turn you on.

View attachment 377486

View attachment 377493

Easy,a lot of women who it was public knowledge that were seen with him,ended up getting lucrative paying jobs.some women just have no morals and will do anything for power I’m afraid.

I agree to disagree. Women don't hate sex they are just willing to be hypocrites about That, instead of false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy. That is a social problem.

Why do you believe Biden/Harris will be worse than the right wing regarding useless and alleged wars on the abstractions of crime, drugs, and terror?

I can't disagree with you on the first point. Moreover, physiologically, a woman is more predisposed to more frequent sex than a man. They KNOW about it, but they try to hide it.

I already wrote that a person who lied to the nation once will do it over and over again for bonuses.

1. Biden is a member of a group of conspirators who tricked the American people into creating a pretext to attack Iraq. Even if he is not in jail with Bush and Chiney, Powell and Co. the gravity of his crime is not diminishing;
2. The political elite of the Democratic Party is a cohort of traitors. They don't want INDUSTRIALIZED America. They need the POWER to gain access to government budget and implement a policy of planetary control;
3. The coming to power of the Democratic Party will inevitably mean the outbreak of a couple of new wars. War is the most effective mechanism for enriching some and depleting the economy. More effective than prostitution and drug dealing.
4. Harris ALREADY lied to the American people, hiding her Jewish origin. How many times more will she lie in the nearest future ???

View attachment 377486

View attachment 377493

View attachment 377569

View attachment 377568

Yeah our last REAL president we had not a puppet for the elite,that was indeed a sad day,America was looking bright again for its future and he gave Americans hope they could change the future,all that hoe dissapesred on nov 22nd 1963 and the country has gone downhill into a shithole sense then,it got so much worse under johnson.He was nothing like jfk.the complete opposite.

Epstein preferred little girls. Michael Jackson had the same thing going with little boys years ago. Some Peter Pan mock-up and a sort of never-never land. It was some years ago, and people have either forgotten, or they're too young to have remembered.

I can't disagree with you on the first point. Moreover, physiologically, a woman is more predisposed to more frequent sex than a man. They KNOW about it, but they try to hide it.

I already wrote that a person who lied to the nation once will do it over and over again for bonuses.

1. Biden is a member of a group of conspirators who tricked the American people into creating a pretext to attack Iraq. Even if he is not in jail with Bush and Chiney, Powell and Co. the gravity of his crime is not diminishing;
2. The political elite of the Democratic Party is a cohort of traitors. They don't want INDUSTRIALIZED America. They need the POWER to gain access to government budget and implement a policy of planetary control;
3. The coming to power of the Democratic Party will inevitably mean the outbreak of a couple of new wars. War is the most effective mechanism for enriching some and depleting the economy. More effective than prostitution and drug dealing.
4. Harris ALREADY lied to the American people, hiding her Jewish origin. How many times more will she lie in the nearest future ???
Yeah she pulled off an Obama when he lied about being born in the USA.

Forum List

Back