Bill Clinton: Media Was Friendlier To Obama Because They Liked Having African-American President

Former President turned author Bill Clinton said Sunday that former President Barack Obama received friendlier treatment in the press than other Democrats and Republicans, in part because the media liked having an African-American in the office.

Bill Clinton: Media Was Friendlier To Obama Because They Liked Having African-American President

LOL at the left.
I guess Bill doesn't remember Clarence Thomas, Kanye West, or any other blacks that walked off the Democrat plantation.

Last edited:
Former President turned author Bill Clinton said Sunday that former President Barack Obama received friendlier treatment in the press than other Democrats and Republicans, in part because the media liked having an African-American in the office.

LOL at the left.
I guess Bill doesn't remember Clarence Thomas, Kanye West, or any other blacks that walked off the Democrat plantation.
They were never on one to begin with.

LOL at the left.
Well...Bill knows that the MSM only approves of blacks on the D plantation. If Big Ears were to magically become a conservative, it would be open season on him.

LOL at the left.

LMAO! I heard President Clinton's quote on the radio this morning. Wow. The grandfather of democratic party saying this. That's gotta sting!

LOL at the left.

LMAO! I heard President Clinton's quote on the radio this morning. Wow. The grandfather of democratic party saying this. That's gotta sting!

Remember what Old Billy said to Fat Teddy, back in 2008?

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," the former president told the liberal lion from Massachusetts, according to the gossipy new campaign book, "Game Change."
Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us coffee' a few years ago: 'Game Change' - NY Daily News

BO7F54OKSNFVWF26RV3CNINWZM.jpg

LOL at the left.
Says you.
But you do understand what a metaphor is, right?

LOL at the left.
Says you.
Not a chance.

Yeah, it was a shock to all the asssholes that hate blacks when Oblama was elected president and it came from both democrats and republicans...I was glad Oblama was elected, shoved that white superiority complex in their faces.

LOL at the left.
Says you.
Yes, it's a stupid way of making the six degrees of separation work.

Yeah, it was a shock to all the asssholes that hate blacks when Oblama was elected president and it came from both democrats and republicans...I was glad Oblama was elected, shoved that white superiority complex in their faces.
Why do you hate blacks? That is dumb and racist.

The clintons can literally do NO WRONG in the eyes of the fucking left.

The fact is what willy said is 100% TRUE.

Is it not lefties?

Let me be first to say, what a bunch of bullshit. You fucks will believe anything.

"At first he said, “Why? ‘I don’t know,'” then added, “They liked him. And they liked having the first African-American president, and he was a good president I think,” Clinton said. “I don’t agree with President Trump’s assessment of his service.”

Let me reiterate, dumbshits.

LOL at the left.

Bill is correct. The Media and Liberals felt less guilty by having a Black President.... so much so, the media protected him. Truth be told, most of America, including Conservatives, were proud of the history being made with Obama becoming President. What Clinton is not saying is that he can make a statement and not get called on it ( nor should he) but if a white conservative makes that same statement, here comes the race card.

The lapdog media would go after any critic of Obama as being racist yet they, the media, had no problem smearing Ben Carson and Herman Caine; who, unlike Obama, grew up with two black parents and experienced the challenges and struggles of Blacks in poor urban areas and /or the unforgiving south at the time. Obama grew up the son of a white Irish mother and 1 percenter African father.

Forum List

Back