Bill Ayers admits the Nazi-like tactics of the left

So he has to actually use the word "Nazi" or his declaration of indoctrinating children doesn't count [MENTION=31463]J.E.D[/MENTION]?!? :lmao:

If you can't come up with a better argument than that, you really shouldn't post at all. This is vintage Nazi indoctrination of children and you know it. Watching you flail around wildly like the desperate little cock-sucking faggot you are is priceless. Your inability to form an intelligent argument is a clear indication of why you are a parasite Dumbocrat who needs government to survive - you're pitiful IQ.

I mean, even the dumbest animal in the wild has figured out how to survive on its own with no help from government J.E.D. What does it say about you and your fellow Dumbocrats that you are incapable of doing the same? :lmao:

It says that this is another garbage scandal and suckers like YOU can't help yourselves from swallowing it, hook, line and sinker.

Obama's contacts with Ayers had been public knowledge in Chicago for years.[32] British writer Peter Hitchens wrote about Ayers in the Daily Mail in early February 2008.[32][33][34] The connection was then picked up by blogs and newspapers in the United States, including in the Huffington Post.[35]

Bill Ayers presidential election controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bull crap! More garbage from the wing nuts. No one can keep up with the nut job bloggers and wanna-be pundits - that in no way means that they EVER get anything right.

Aww... is the government dependent parasite upset over the facts? :crybaby:

??? Oh, the facts ... right.

Innuendo and smear count as facts here on USMB.

Carry on!

he was introduced into politics in Bill Ayers living room. Believing otherwise, I feel sorry for you. You really are naive.

I read the article. I didn't see Ayers use the term "Nazi-like tactics". Thanks for playing, asswipe. Now get back to jerking off to Glenn Beck's tears.

GlennBeckCrying.jpg
You're right, the word Nazi is not mentioned in the article. The OP just made it up.

rw's have been making this shit up since they first heard of him.

Like everything else they lie about, it has taken on a life of its own and now, they all blindly believe its true.

Remembering what Murdoch said - that he wanted one phrase repeated constantly on Fox so that people would believe their lies. The phrase of course is, "fair and balanced".

Watch the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave to see Murdoch say this on camera.

Its actually frightening how well this tactic has worked on the right. They are owned by foreign interests, they know they are owned by anti-Americans and they like it.

Like everything else they lie about, it has taken on a life of its own and now, they all blindly believe its true.

So when Bill Ayers speaks, it's a "lie" to quote him? :lmao:

This is an article from the radical-left NY Times on September 11, 2001 (yep, that day of infamy - how ironic, uh - the terrorist being quoted on the day of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history):

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

This was 30 years after he was a terrorist. He freely admits he doesn't regret it. And now he freely admits he wants to indoctrinate children. Go ahead stupid, try to defend him [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]. It's amazing that you brainwashed assholes on the left can't condemn terrorists killing Americans if the terrroists are Dumbocrats.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

This is an article from the radical-left NY Times on September 11, 2001 (yep, that day of infamy - how ironic, uh - the terrorist being quoted on the day of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history):

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

This was 30 years after he was a terrorist. He freely admits he doesn't regret it. And now he freely admits he wants to indoctrinate children. Go ahead stupid, try to defend him [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]. It's amazing that you brainwashed assholes on the left can't condemn terrorists killing Americans if the terrroists are Dumbocrats.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

That is horrible

He must have gone to jail for a long time

Bill Ayers gets way too much airtime for having virtually no political clout.

It's the right that uses him as a mouthpiece for the extreme left.

Ayers, to my knowledge was never convicted of terrorism. He has no known personal connection to Barack Obama. Ayers did not write any books for the president.

Who gives a shit what Ayers has to say? Did he destroy public property? Of course he did, or he at least had a hand in it, but for him to be getting a platform for his stupid, ideological bull crap is somewhat disconcerting ~

Just curious if you typed the underlined with a straight face?

he was introduced into politics in Bill Ayers living room. Believing otherwise, I feel sorry for you. You really are naive.

Who?

What did this Ayers guy do?

Alice Palmer announced she was stepping down and Obama was going to run in her place. This was all announced from Bill Ayers living room. Alice Palmer and Obama were also members in the DSA/New Party together.

Or are you asking about the charges that got dropped due to prosecutorial misconduct of illegal surveilance and thus set him free even though guilty as sin?

Who?

What did this Ayers guy do?

He lead an organization which set bombs off at government buildings and killed people. Now go ahead stupid, defend him... :lol:

What prison did he get sent to?

What prison did O.J. Simpson get sent to? What prison did Casey Anthony get sent to? What prison did Ted Kennedy get sent to? What prison did Robert Blake get sent to? What prison did John Hinkley Jr. get sent to?

Come on stupid, play "clever guy" again and think up another one for all of us to laugh at.... No, seriously RW - play "clever guy" again. We love your one liners that in your ignorance, you believe are smug brilliance... :lol:

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' (he admitted it, asshole).

He lead an organization which set bombs off at government buildings and killed people. Now go ahead stupid, defend him... :lol:

What prison did O.J. Simpson get sent to? What prison did Casey Anthony get sent to? What prison did Ted Kennedy get sent to? What prison did Robert Blake get sent to? What prison did John Hinkley Jr. get sent to?

Come on stupid, play "clever guy" again and think up another one for all of us to laugh at.... No, seriously RW - play "clever guy" again. We love your one liners that in your ignorance, you believe are smug brilliance... :lol:

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' (he admitted it, asshole).

You mean a terrorist like that was never convicted of anything?

Convenient how you cherry picked from my post.

Remembering what Murdoch said - that he wanted one phrase repeated constantly on Fox so that people would believe their lies. The phrase of course is, "fair and balanced".

Watch the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave to see Murdoch say this on camera.

Its actually frightening how well this tactic has worked on the right. They are owned by foreign interests, they know they are owned by anti-Americans and they like it.

Why is it that rw's are so afraid of facing facts?

You know who else believed in indoctrinating children? Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's...

You know who else liked Rottweilers?

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis.

Rottweilers were nearly extinct in the 1800s, but breeders in Stuttgart roused public interest in the breed. Since there wasn't much call to have the dog act in a herding or cart-pulling fashion, it became a guard dog. It did arrive in North America until 1931. Unfortunately, Nazis drafted Rottweilers in World War II. Many North Americans' first impression of a Rottweiler was "the Nazi dog."
http://voices.yahoo.com/rottweiler-dog-breed-history-characteristics-11201500.html

Last edited:

You mean a terrorist like that was never convicted of anything?

In spite of all the "proof" the rw nutters say they have.

Like all the other phony Obama scandals the rw's have made up, it just doesn't quite hold up under scrutiny.

There are a lot of powerful and wealthy people who would like nothing better than to bring down President Obama. They've been trying to get something on him since day one and they still have zip.

Except, of course, for what the nutters make up.

And it always gets bigger and better with every retelling.

Forum List

Back