Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and others predicted up to 65 million deaths via coronavirus in

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why is it whenever these psychopaths run a simulation, they feel the need to run the real thing a little later? :dunno:

No way in hell that opposing forces, the creator, the white hats, what ever, is going to let the maniacs just kill 65 million people though. That isn't going to happen.

If I were you I would look for paranormal activity increases.

• Banned
Why is it whenever these psychopaths run a simulation, they feel the need to run the real thing a little later? :dunno:

No way in hell that opposing forces, the creator, the white hats, what ever, is going to let the maniacs just kill 65 million people though. That isn't going to happen.

The exorcism are being outrageously high the past few years so much so I believe the churches are having to train more experts in exorcism.........

I saw that info a few years ago so i'm sure things are different at this point in time.

I had a dream last night I was flying over the jungle on the back of a swan made entirely of cocoa. His name was Clem.

• Banned
1587746472890.png

How many knnow about IBM GATES and the holacaust..

• Banned
I had a dream last night I was flying over the jungle on the back of a swan made entirely of cocoa. His name was Clem.
I had a dream you were a mental fk up from the CIA's CHICOM unit.
LOW IQ bitch deal with it if you can't handle your TARD Syndrome lack of information causes that such a shame tard.

Yep,same pattern as 9/11. Same result as well.losing our freedoms and libertys when they offer the solution.

Forum List

Back