Bill and Hillary Clinton top list of richest ex-first families

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
You who defend this liar what is wrong with you? She even lies about the little stuff.

They may have left the White House “dead broke,” as Hillary Clinton claimed, but she and Bill Clinton cashed in so fast and big that they sit atop the list of former first couples who struck gold after the presidency.

Since leaving office, according to financial records and news reports, they have earned at least $155 million from speeches, salaries and book deals, easily outpacing the post-White House incomes of other former presidential families and distancing themselves from the time when Bill Clinton deducted $2 apiece for used underwear donated to an Arkansas charity.

You who defend this liar what is wrong with you? She even lies about the little stuff.

They may have left the White House “dead broke,” as Hillary Clinton claimed, but she and Bill Clinton cashed in so fast and big that they sit atop the list of former first couples who struck gold after the presidency.

Since leaving office, according to financial records and news reports, they have earned at least $155 million from speeches, salaries and book deals, easily outpacing the post-White House incomes of other former presidential families and distancing themselves from the time when Bill Clinton deducted $2 apiece for used underwear donated to an Arkansas charity.
Class Warrior now? And I'm betting it was nice underwear but I think I would have dropped that deduction, unless it was brand new.

Class Warrior now? And I'm betting it was nice underwear but I think I would have dropped that deduction, unless it was brand new.

My thinking is it was used for evidence.

Oh my, the Right is against the rich.

No, I actually wish to be richer. What we don't like is two faced liars like Hillary, who wishes to get street creds by lying. Much like she did when she said she came under sniper fire, the woman can't do so she lies. She had signed an 8 million dollar signing bonus for her book one year before leaving. I wish I were that dead broke.

I posted a story from today which showed they made 12 million the year Hillary claimed they were broke, and they were worth an estimated 6-30 million dollars.

Forum List

Back