Bilderberg Group Meeting This Weekend

That's why it is interesting to see if Rick Perry makes a run and dons the republican costume because he attended one of the recent Bilderberg meetings and their influence in getting people into elected positions as well as running dead horse opponents so whoever it is they want gets in has been one of their agenda's as well.

The people, functioning off the predominant two party paradigm, play right into their hands each election. Democrat or Republican it doesn't matter either way, Bilderberg gets in.

Obama, Hillary, and John Edwards I believe also attended Bilderberg recently. John Edwards is a dead horse.

Ron Paul has not attended the Bilderberg Group meeting.

Which is exactly why the GOP will never give Paul the nomination. The two party system set up for the sheople desires a perfectly groomed, robot minded, carpetbagging yes man slave. ~BH

Or a used car salesman type like Mitt Romney.

I can just picture him, once hes done losing in elections, trying to convince someone to buy a Buick.

People, don't do it, don't buy the Buick!

That's why it is interesting to see if Rick Perry makes a run and dons the republican costume because he attended one of the recent Bilderberg meetings and their influence in getting people into elected positions as well as running dead horse opponents so whoever it is they want gets in has been one of their agenda's as well.

The people, functioning off the predominant two party paradigm, play right into their hands each election. Democrat or Republican it doesn't matter either way, Bilderberg gets in.

Obama, Hillary, and John Edwards I believe also attended Bilderberg recently. John Edwards is a dead horse.

Which is exactly why the GOP will never give Paul the nomination. The two party system set up for the sheople desires a perfectly groomed, robot minded, carpetbagging yes man slave. ~BH

Or a used car salesman type like Mitt Romney.

I can just picture him, once hes done losing in elections, trying to convince someone to buy a Buick.

People, don't do it, don't buy the Buick!

Romney? = Masters of puppets groomed failure, in order to keep the madman Obama in office so he can continue their dirty work. ~BH

Voters vote...if Mr. Paul gets more votes than the other guys in the individual contests; he wins.

No "giving the nomination" takes place.

Voters vote...if Mr. Paul gets more votes than the other guys in the individual contests; he wins.

Well I expect a sheople response from you, so that's not a suprise. "They" decide who gets the nomination bro, and "They" will never give him the nomination no matter how many votes he gets. Hey cc, Is there anything that the Government does that you question? ~BH

I was invited to the Bilderberg meeting this weekend. We tell our wives that we meet to plan world domination but really just drink beer, play cards and have strippers

lens17543031_1295303387keg-kiss.jpg

Last edited:
It must be terrible to live in the most free society in History and have such fear.

Not everyone who recognizes Globalist power is "afraid", they just recognize it my friend. I mean yeah you're gonna get the doom and gloom nutcases, but at the same time you get normal Americans who are awake to what's going on, who love this Country and would still die fighting for it. ~BH

“Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.” ~ General George S. Patton (1885-1945) American Army General

Up for some tasty "Evil Bilderberg Bastards", anyone?

It must be terrible to live in the most free society in History and have such fear.

Not everyone who recognizes Globalist power is "afraid", they just recognize it my friend. I mean yeah you're gonna get the doom and gloom nutcases, but at the same time you get normal Americans who are awake to what's going on, who love this Country and would still die fighting for it. ~BH

The Smallest Government always → The Biggest || Economic Freedom → Slavery ! ! ! ~ The Story of Your Enslavement ~ ... but i am not allowed to give you the URL because i am new here

{does anyone know why they do that ... is it still 7th grade or something?}

I was invited to the Bilderberg meeting this weekend. We tell our wives that we meet to plan world domination but really just drink beer, play cards and have strippers

Sorry, I had to delete the image because it had a "URL" in it and i am new here and not allowed, {hurrah, i am finally back to seventh grade!}

Hay God, you gotta love the attitude, right, buddy? ... i mean, who else ya gonna trust, the wine drinkers?

Well I expect a sheople response from you, so that's not a suprise. "They" decide who gets the nomination bro, and "They" will never give him the nomination no matter how many votes he gets. Hey cc, Is there anything that the Government does that you question? ~BH

Do "they" have names or is this something you're making up?

I don't have to make anything up fuckO. I actually feel sorry for a puppet like yourself. You question absolutely nothing whatsoever, and you bow down and lick whatever boot is kicking you in your ass on whatever day. What a joke.

Let's face it cacacorn, your brain amuses us all about as much as your nick-name. All I can really say to you is that you're the perfect example of a robot minded, yes man slave who never questions anything no matter what it is. People like you deserve what you got coming to you. You're the same type of gutless coward who would have sided with the red coats back in the revolutionary war. = Your a blind, gutless, weak minded coward.

What do you think about that? :razz: ~BH

lens17543031_1295303387keg-kiss.jpg

Well rw, You must be doing really good in this thread. You got the puppet cacacorn giving you a thanks buddy! Wow! ;) ~BH

Hey....we Bilderberg members gotta stick together

World domination is not easy

I don't have to make anything up fuckO. I actually feel sorry for a puppet like yourself. You question absolutely nothing whatsoever, and you bow down and lick whatever boot is kicking you in your ass on whatever day. What a joke.

Let's face it cacacorn, your brain amuses us all about as much as your nick-name. All I can really say to you is that you're the perfect example of a robot minded, yes man slave who never questions anything no matter what it is. People like you deserve what you got coming to you. You're the same type of gutless coward who would have sided with the red coats back in the revolutionary war. = Your a blind, gutless, weak minded coward.

What do you think about that? :razz: ~BH

So you say "they" won't let Ron Paul win...but can't identify "they"...I think it's time for you to come out of the sun son. You're obviously not feeling well.

Cacacorn...nice:lol:

Forum List

Back