Bilderberg Group Meeting This Weekend

you are not funny..troll...and btw..no one likes ..

For being an ultra secret nefarious group that actually runs the world, we sure seem to know when and where and who they meet with.

the reality is there very existence was completely denied until recent years and it is only through real independent journalism that there existence has been exposed beyond denial.. the bilderburgs do not release a list of attendees this information comes from reporters with telephoto lenses...there is still a mainstream media black out on reporting the event...I can not understand how you can not see that the reality is..if people of this level of wealth and political power gathered for a game of bingo or a fund raiser the the mass media would report it on every news cast..but yet these people gather to set policy that can dramatically effect the world behind close doors in private, with a full media black-out and that's not news worthy and what they do of no interest....really ?..

You are getting really good at sticking your foot in your mouth.

Bilderberg's only activity is its annual Conference. At the meetings, no resolutions are proposed, no votes taken, and no policy statements issued. Since 1954, fifty-eight conferences have been held. The names of the participants are made available to the press. Participants are chosen for their experience, their knowledge, and their standing; all participants attend Bilderberg in a private and not an official capacity.

For further information refer to Bilderberg Meetings | The official website. A list of participants is attached.
http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2011

bilderburgs do not release a list of attendees this information comes from reporters with telephoto lenses.

I guess you should actually read the links that your partner posts. You may not look so stupid then.

I thought you guys were all about the Carlye Group a few years back. The tri-lateralist before that...

Just tell us whose next so I can have 3-5,000 black T-shirts printed up to sell to you morons.

Shhh! You know it's the Illuminati.....

I can put my hands on 10,000 Hanes irregulars (I think that is appropriate considering my target audience) next week. I wish they'd tell me what the next boogie man would be so I can sell these dopes their shirts in the morning before they go to the unemployment line then come in and make fun of them in the afternoon when they are let back into mama's basement after lunch and a day of "looking" for work.

For being an ultra secret nefarious group that actually runs the world, we sure seem to know when and where and who they meet with.

the reality is there very existence was completely denied until recent years and it is only through real independent journalism that there existence has been exposed beyond denial.. the bilderburgs do not release a list of attendees this information comes from reporters with telephoto lenses...there is still a mainstream media black out on reporting the event...I can not understand how you can not see that the reality is..if people of this level of wealth and political power gathered for a game of bingo or a fund raiser the the mass media would report it on every news cast..but yet these people gather to set policy that can dramatically effect the world behind close doors in private, with a full media black-out and that's not news worthy and what they do of no interest....really ?..

You are getting really good at sticking your foot in your mouth.

Bilderberg's only activity is its annual Conference. At the meetings, no resolutions are proposed, no votes taken, and no policy statements issued. Since 1954, fifty-eight conferences have been held. The names of the participants are made available to the press. Participants are chosen for their experience, their knowledge, and their standing; all participants attend Bilderberg in a private and not an official capacity.

For further information refer to Bilderberg Meetings | The official website. A list of participants is attached.
http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2011

bilderburgs do not release a list of attendees this information comes from reporters with telephoto lenses.

I guess you should actually read the links that your partner posts. You may not look so stupid then.

this is the first year they have a website...without question due to the expose over the last few years...hi profile attendees not listed have been photographed in attendance...it was done so fools like you would make statements like this

Last edited:
Italy complains over Bilderberg incident

The Italian embassy in Bern has requested an enquiry into the expulsion of an Italian EU parliamentarian who tried to get into the secret Bilderberg conference.
According to a report by the Italian news agency, Ansa, on Saturday, the Italian foreign ministry has asked Switzerland to name those responsible.

The incident happened on Thursday when Mario Borghezio and another unnamed Italian citizen were stopped by employees of a private security service at the official entrance to the Suvretta House luxury hotel in the Swiss resort of St Moritz, where the conference is being held.

He showed his deputy’s card, but since he did not have an invitation the cantonal police were called. He was held at the police station before being expelled from the canton and forbidden to return until after the end of the conference on Sunday.

Ansa reported on Friday that the security agents had “laid violent hands” on the two men. One of them had suffered a nose bleed.

Italy complains at expulsion of parliamentarian - swissinfo

Bilderberger, like Limburger smells like shit.
A good fire gets rid of the stench but humans are more closely related to sheep than lions.
$100,000 says the guest of honour will be the Nazi that controls Monsanto, Dupont,Dow,XE-Blackwater..............M.O.U.S.E.
Ye knoweth not who I refer(eth) to. See above sheep comment.
I did the babblical thing to appease those that worship hiM. lorD oF lOrds, kiNg of kingS.
The kaptal letter thing is very confusing to us mere mortals.

Another problem is that those of Bilderberg ilk want to drastically reduce the population.

It can be argued through the centralization of food production and the increase of GMO foods (see Codex Alamantarius), the aerial spraying program (aka Chemtrails), the dubious vaccination programs, and the flouridation of the water supply just for starters, that this effort is being carried out covertly already.

Now, I believe the world is definitely overpopulated with humans, but this overpopulation is a problem because of the way humans utilize the earth's natural resources. Our ways are completely inefficient, wasteful, and destructive especially in terms of our sources of energy.

Instead of secretly trying to cull the population the problem should be dealt with openly and allow for the collective creative and innovative abilities of humanity to introduce more efficient means of energy and uses of the planets natural resources. (i.e. water as a direct power source through hydrogen extraction with oxygen as a waste product :) or something like that)

Will this happen? probably not. We will get carbon taxes along with more regulation over our lives, and be made to be docile and ignorant so that the mass of humanity will become nothing more than serfs for our betters.

No...thats Longaberger...Bilderberg is the place in the mall where you can buy and stuff your own bears.

I don't believe that there is a bigger pro-internationalist robot slave here at USMB then you cakacorn. You could have something dangerous right on your porch in front of your fucking stupid dumb ass face, and yet you still would turn a blind eye to it. Nobody has to have a foil hat on to recognize the payed globalist android that you clearly are. If I am wrong and that is not the case, then you are one weak minded, mass media brainwashed, mentally ill motherfucker. :cool: ~BH

I guess me and Barak can't count on your support next November?

Watch out for dem black choppers!

I know you're not a madman Obama supporter, I wouldn't insult you that bad bro. I am just breaking your balls a little. :razz: ~BH

It amazes me that there's people who don't question why the media almost completely blacks this out every year.

The most important and significant people in the entire world all gather together in private once a year, and the media doesn't think that would make a great story?

These days especially, people would LOVE to know that prominent business people are meeting secretly with prominent government officials.

I'm sure the media is just respecting their privacy :rolleyes:

It amazes me that there's people who don't question why the media almost completely blacks this out every year.

The most important and significant people in the entire world all gather together in private once a year, and the media doesn't think that would make a great story?

These days especially, people would LOVE to know that prominent business people are meeting secretly with prominent government officials.

I'm sure the media is just respecting their privacy :rolleyes:

Right, they'd rather go on about Weiner's wiener instead. :lol: Nothing to see here...

Bilderberg is not a 'conspiracy', but is rather an organization for the formation of consensus among the elite. They do, however, have a common ideology. Denis Healey, a British politician who was a member of the group's Steering Committee for over thirty years, told the Guardian in 2001: "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing." He added: "Bilderberg is a way of bringing together politicians, industrialists, financiers and journalists. Politics should involve people who aren't politicians. We make a point of getting along younger politicians who are obviously rising, to bring them together with financiers and industrialists who offer them wise words. It increases the chance of having a sensible global policy."

So while our elite get together to "increase the chance of having a sensible global policy" to bring about "a single community throughout the world," the people continue with their lives, not having the ability to influence the media, academics, politicians, or the direction of the world. Unless you are a geostrategic adviser or very rich and influential, chances are you have not been invited to this year's meeting. The discussions from each meeting are secret and unreported, yet the decisions or consensus being formed are far-reaching. Their deeds are done in the darkness of a media blackout. That which can undo them is done in the light.

Here at Global Research and the Centre for Research on Globalization, we present an alternative type of 'think tank': not secretive, but open and honest; not powerful, but empowering; not elite-driven but people-oriented; not deceptive, but informative. We too, seek to help shape a new consensus among the people themselves, to help shape a new 'public opinion.' We feel, unlike Bilderberg, that an informed and educated populace is not only necessary for a democracy, but is demanded of the inherent rights of being human. Our information is open and available to all. Our aims and objectives are to inform and empower the people. Our methods are to bring to light all of that which stands in darkness. We expose Bilderberg, we don't get invited to their meetings.

However, we do not have the benefactors that Bilderberg is endowed with. We have no bankers, Rockefellers, King or Queens, Rothschilds or others as members. The CIA was not kind enough to fund us, as they did the Bilderberg Group for the first couple years. The country we live in does not foot the bill for our activities, as is the case with Bilderberg. We are not friends with the executives of Shell, Goldman Sachs, the Federal Reserve, BP, or Barclays. Our finances come strictly from you, the reader. We are a donation-based organization, and while our readership far surpasses Bilderberg's membership, our readers surely lack the money and influence inherent at Bilderberg.

Bilderberg And You

That's why it is interesting to see if Rick Perry makes a run and dons the republican costume because he attended one of the recent Bilderberg meetings and their influence in getting people into elected positions as well as running dead horse opponents so whoever it is they want gets in has been one of their agenda's as well.

The people, functioning off the predominant two party paradigm, play right into their hands each election. Democrat or Republican it doesn't matter either way, Bilderberg gets in.

Obama, Hillary, and John Edwards I believe also attended Bilderberg recently. John Edwards is a dead horse.

Ron Paul has not attended the Bilderberg Group meeting.

That's why it is interesting to see if Rick Perry makes a run and dons the republican costume because he attended one of the recent Bilderberg meetings and their influence in getting people into elected positions as well as running dead horse opponents so whoever it is they want gets in has been one of their agenda's as well.

The people, functioning off the predominant two party paradigm, play right into their hands each election. Democrat or Republican it doesn't matter either way, Bilderberg gets in.

Obama, Hillary, and John Edwards I believe also attended Bilderberg recently. John Edwards is a dead horse.

Ron Paul has not attended the Bilderberg Group meeting.

Which is exactly why the GOP will never give Paul the nomination. The two party system set up for the sheople desires a perfectly groomed, robot minded, carpetbagging yes man slave. ~BH

Forum List

Back