Big Gun Reform Idea From 2020 Democrats

They already do. Gerrymandered districts are allowed to remain when by definition they are an infringement on a persons vote.
You losers are so hung up.on this.

How do you recommend districts be drawn, Einstein?

Independent committee using a defined mathematical equation.
We can do that after another 60 years of gerrymandering, to make up for all the bullshit the Dems did for decades.

They already do. Gerrymandered districts are allowed to remain when by definition they are an infringement on a persons vote.

We can do that after another 60 years of gerrymandering, to make up for all the bullshit the Dems did for decades.

Really? Have you seen what right wing districting has done to Austin?
h309.jpg

h309.jpg
Yes. I know.

Payback is a bitch.

Only 60 more years of payback, and then we can move to a "fair" system.

:beer:

h309.jpg
Who gives a fucking shit...

Juvenile, moronic, unintelligent people love their inane penis references

And yet that relic has protected all the freedoms you enjoy today

Naw, man, I enjoy the freedoms I have because I'm white. If there was God, I'd be thanking him for being white.

As bad as our Constitution may be it's still the best guide for government that exists

No, not really. It's kind of a cluster fuck that doesn't work... that's how we got stuck with Trump.

And everyone except you it seems knows how to change the Constitution. The fact that no one has changed those 2 things that have your panties in a twist should tell you that the people really don't want them to be changed

But that's the problem. We SHOULD change the constitution... but we can't because you need a huge supermajority to fix even simple things.

Behold, the mentality of a fucking America-hating communist bastard.

As if his bed-fellow makes one single bit of difference to the validity of his reasoning---which was quite sound.

Um, yeah, it makes a big deal if she was HIS PROPERTY and had no real say about the matter, considering he could beat her, sell her or even kill her with her having no recourse.

This is the true problem with America. We were started on these lofty notions of equality and liberty, but the reality is, it was the rich abusing the rest of us to varying degrees.

So, wouldn't the solution be to have an armed citizenry, and fewer police/military, and no for-profit prison system?

No. We tried that, it's stupid.

So are you.

Sit down. Shut up.

Since this thread is about guns and has attracted some knowledgable gun owners, I thought I would take this opportunity to get some opinions about my next gun purchase. I am headed to a gun show today. I already have a variety of guns/rifles from 9mm, .22, .223(AR15), 7.62x39(ak variant), 12 gauge, .308(M1A) and .45. I have been thinking about getting an AR10, but I know they are pretty expensive to shoot. Anybody got any suggestions?

Since this thread is about guns and has attracted some knowledgable gun owners, I thought I would take this opportunity to get some opinions about my next gun purchase. I am headed to a gun show today. I already have a variety of guns/rifles from 9mm, .22, .223(AR15), 7.62x39(ak variant), 12 gauge, .308(M1A) and .45. I have been thinking about getting an AR10, but I know they are pretty expensive to shoot. Anybody got any suggestions?
The interchangeability of AR10 parts is nothing like it is for AR15s - uppers, lowers, barrels and bolts are often proprietary and will not always - even often - work when swapped from guns from different manufacturers.
So, make sure you have mostly what you want when you buy it, because customizing may not be easy.
Aero Precision probably has the best selection of parts, but they usually only work on Aero Precision lowers and uppers.

Juvenile, moronic, unintelligent people love their inane penis references

And yet that relic has protected all the freedoms you enjoy today

Naw, man, I enjoy the freedoms I have because I'm white. If there was God, I'd be thanking him for being white.

As bad as our Constitution may be it's still the best guide for government that exists

No, not really. It's kind of a cluster fuck that doesn't work... that's how we got stuck with Trump.

And everyone except you it seems knows how to change the Constitution. The fact that no one has changed those 2 things that have your panties in a twist should tell you that the people really don't want them to be changed

But that's the problem. We SHOULD change the constitution... but we can't because you need a huge supermajority to fix even simple things.

And that's how it should be

If the people want to change the Constitution it can be changed and it's obvious that people don't want it to be changed

What you think should or shouldn't be done is irrelevant unless enough people want the same thing
and nt enough people want to live in your vision of the US

And that's how it should be

If the people want to change the Constitution it can be changed and it's obvious that people don't want it to be changed

What you think should or shouldn't be done is irrelevant unless enough people want the same thing
and nt enough people want to live in your vision of the US

If we put my ideas on the ballot, every last one of them would win.

If we put my ideas on the ballot, every last one of them would win.
The Democrats that agrees with your Fascist vision of America won't put them on the ballot for a reason.

The reason is that their asses would be kicked up over their shoulders....

It's this simple...Gun laws do not work. Criminals get guns illegally.
Question #1... If a thug has murder or mayhem in their heart, will a silly gun law stop them from committing a gun crime?
Question #2...If a thug is convicted and hanged for a violent gun offense, will this stop them from committing another gun crime?

Really?

When was the last time you saw a fully automatic weapon?

They were banned in the 1930s.

Yes weapon safety laws work. The background check law has denied thousands of crazy people and felons a weapon.

l
That would virtually eliminate many minorities in Congress.

So... Is this part of a White Supremacists plan?

I highly doubt that.
Then you don't know what you're talking about.

How do you think idiots like Mad-Maxine and Hank Flip-Guam Johnson get elected?

Oh, I forgot. You are the typical racist who thinks minorities could never receive enough votes to be elected to anything.

l
That would virtually eliminate many minorities in Congress.

So... Is this part of a White Supremacists plan?

I highly doubt that.
Then you don't know what you're talking about.

How do you think idiots like Mad-Maxine and Hank Flip-Guam Johnson get elected?

Oh, I forgot. You are the typical racist who thinks minorities could never receive enough votes to be elected to anything.

Because nobody would vote against Maxine and Flip Johnson except because of their race....

Besides. You're the White Supremacist that wanted to end the gerrymandering that keeps them in office...

And what you forgot was to tell the truth...

Forum List

Back