Big Gun Reform Idea From 2020 Democrats

I'm sure when Tommy Jefferson wrote that, he went right home and fucked Sally Hemmings, proving the silliness of that thought.

Actually, 70% of murders are committed with guns.. so not so much. It's the great length we take to protect ourselves from the nuts with guns... The prisons, the security state, militarized police... Our solutions are worse than the problem.
72.589%, to be more accurate, but either way, it's enough to be pretty scary.

11000 people murdered by someone with a gun

330000000 people in the country

.003% chance of getting murdered by a person with a gun

99.997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun

Sounds pretty fucking safe to me

If you think it's that safe, why do gun nuts feel the need to be armed 24-7?

Because that only applies to being murdered with a gun and not stabbed, or beaten with a bat etc etc etc

And I know what it's like to be the victim of a violent crime where guns were not used.I still ended up in the hospital with cracked ribs, a grade 3 concussion, a fractured eye orbital that was almost bad enough for me to lose my left eye and permanently affected my vision and a lacerated spleen that had to be removed

All that damage and no gun was used just one thug with a bike chain wrapped around his fist and two other thugs kicking me with steel toed boots

There is real violence in this world and that has nothing to do with the unlikelihood of getting murdered by a person with a gun

I'll bet you didn't run your head nearly as often after that, did you? If you think you are safe from guns when 72.5% use guns, then you should feel really safe with the 27.5% that's left over.

Even with 70% of murders where a gun is used my chance of getting murdered by a person with a gun is still .003%

never saw you give a shitflickstick when obama had kids in cages.

Because he never did, despite whatever revisionist history you saw on Fox.

Our government philosophy transcends the fallibility of men

No, it really doesn't. Our constitution is an anachronistic relic... which is why no one else has adopted anything like it with a faulty militia amendment or an electoral college.
And yet that relic has protected all the freedoms you enjoy today

As bad as our Constitution may be it's still the best guide for government that exists

And everyone except you it seems knows how to change the Constitution. The fact that no one has changed those 2 things that have your panties in a twist should tell you that the people really don't want them to be changed

So a national gun registry of sorts? That'll make it easier to confiscate the guns when they finally have the power required to complete their endgame by repealing the 2nd...

Better buy them now...
Gun sales spike 400% Monday.

I thought about getting a couple ARs because they're cheap right now and there may be "Assault weapons ban" 2.0, but I just don't like them. Little bitty loud bullets. If it's that loud, I want something with some ass behind it.

SKS is at least wood, but there's no way to decently mount an optic on them.

M14s are at least $1400 minimum. I like M14s, but so expensive!

And I don't need another gun.

I'll tell you right now, go grab two or three pawn shop special AR's and do it now. Also grab up a bunch of lake city green tip and gen 2 magpul 30 rounders. When Obama became the chief promotional officer for the AR plat form I was able to sell them for some nice cash . Also grab a couple of those 80% lowers. They can be inflated price wise to. AR's can be broken down and stuffed some place pretty easy.

never saw you give a shitflickstick when obama had kids in cages.

Because he never did, despite whatever revisionist history you saw on Fox.

Our government philosophy transcends the fallibility of men

No, it really doesn't. Our constitution is an anachronistic relic... which is why no one else has adopted anything like it with a faulty militia amendment or an electoral college.
Obama officials rushed to explain photos from 2014 that went viral showing locked-up immigrant children — and Trump's facilities look the same

this is why people think you're full of shit. disagreements we can't resolve are bad enough. flat out lying and thinking it's cool or ok - well that's how you got trump and that's why we have the divide we do.

now please, prove business insider wrong.

and fyi - fox sucks about as bad as CNN and i never watch either. you really need to stop using stereotypical crutches to replace you entire lack of an argument or valid fact.

as for this "relic" shit -

What are the Longest-Lasting Governments or Nations? - Brainscape Blog

we're in pretty god damn good company i'd say. but when you have self-serving asswhipes who can only see what's in front of them and has this never ending ID mentality, yes. the children will get upset and demand we change things when told they can't get their way every damn time.

this is the shit that happens to people that only have a closet full of participation trophies and never worked hard enough to actually win on their own.

I'll tell you right now, go grab two or three pawn shop special AR's and do it now. Also grab up a bunch of lake city green tip and gen 2 magpul 30 rounders. When Obama became the chief promotional officer for the AR plat form I was able to sell them for some nice cash . Also grab a couple of those 80% lowers. They can be inflated price wise to. AR's can be broken down and stuffed some place pretty easy.
I buy 3 stripped lowers every month or so.
You know, just in case.

So you think gun nuts don't claim they need to be armed 24-7? Don't you read their posts here?
Yes, I DO read the posts on here...do YOU? I mean really read them without projecting your own BS into them, just taking them for what they actually say? It does not appear that you do or that you are capable of doing so.

Having and protecting the Constitutional Right to Bear Arms - 24/7 - is not the same thing as believing one must be armed 24/7.

If you think about your accusation logically you realize immediately that the statement is ILLOGICAL...silly, even. No one has argued they need to be 'packing' 24/7.

So you think gun nuts don't claim they need to be armed 24-7? Don't you read their posts here?
Yes, I DO read the posts on here...do YOU? I mean really read them without projecting your own BS into them, just taking them for what they actually say? It does not appear that you do or that you are capable of doing so.

Having and protecting the Constitutional Right to Bear Arms - 24/7 - is not the same thing as believing one must be armed 24/7.

If you think about your accusation logically you realize immediately that the statement is ILLOGICAL...silly, even. No one has argued they need to be 'packing' 24/7.

Yes. Gun nuts who are afraid to step out their door without being armed are illogical and silly, but you can read their posts here every day,

I'm sure when Tommy Jefferson wrote that, he went right home and fucked Sally Hemmings, proving the silliness of that thought.
Behold, the mentality of a fucking America-hating communist bastard.

As if his bed-fellow makes one single bit of difference to the validity of his reasoning---which was quite sound.
Actually, 70% of murders are committed with guns.. so not so much. It's the great length we take to protect ourselves from the nuts with guns... The prisons, the security state, militarized police... Our solutions are worse than the problem.
So, wouldn't the solution be to have an armed citizenry, and fewer police/military, and no for-profit prison system?

Sounds like you are making a pro-gun argument here--THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT "Tommy" Jefferson made repeatedly. But he was fucking Sally, so we must ignore everything he stood for and become a communist state, right?

Are you sure you want to keep being a commie? You don't sound like here.

Yes. Gun nuts who are afraid to step out their door without being armed are illogical and silly, but you can read their posts here every day,
Tell me, do you walk around outside your home with a sign around your neck telling everyone that you are not armed?

Behold, the mentality of a fucking America-hating communist bastard.

As if his bed-fellow makes one single bit of difference to the validity of his reasoning---which was quite sound.
So, wouldn't the solution be to have an armed citizenry, and fewer police/military, and no for-profit prison system?

Sounds like you are making a pro-gun argument here--THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENT "Tommy" Jefferson made repeatedly. But he was fucking Sally, so we must ignore everything he stood for and become a communist state, right?

Are you sure you want to keep being a commie? You don't sound like here.

You use that word a lot, even though you have no idea what it means. Here's a hint. It's not a catch all word used to describe anything you don't like

(Example of your usage)
"I don't like turnip greens so therefore, turnip greens are commies"

One of the Moon Bats running for President (the one that looks like an aging stripper) is advocating a total government confiscation of guns owned by tens of millions of Americans. The filthy bitch also wants to throw anybody in jail that doesn't comply.

Dumb bitch.

One of the Moon Bats running for President (the one that looks like an aging stripper) is advocating a total government confiscation of guns owned by tens of millions of Americans. The filthy bitch also wants to throw anybody in jail that doesn't comply.
Dumb bitch.
People like her - and the people who support her - are why we have the 2nd Amendment.

Denying that there is cause for people to be prepared to defend themselves is illogical

Denying that there is cause for people to be prepared to defend themselves is illogical

I wish you would make up your mind. You just said there was less than a ,003% chance of that happening. You should at least try to keep with what you said yourself.

I wish you would make up your mind. You just said there was less than a ,003% chance of that happening. You should at least try to keep with what you said yourself.
You can't read very well can you?

You have a .003% chance of being murdered by a person using a gun.
You do realize you can still be the victim of other types of violent crimes that don't wind up with you being murdered by a person with a gun don't you ?

It's constitutional because you can still bear arms without carrying a gun. What's being discussed here is whether those same requirements can be instituted simply to own a gun.
" You can still bear arms without carrying a gun"? Well that's a new spin.

So explain what the authors of the Bill of Rights meant by "Bear Arms". With a strait face, if possible.

It's constitutional because you can still bear arms without carrying a gun. What's being discussed here is whether those same requirements can be instituted simply to own a gun.
" You can still bear arms without carrying a gun"? Well that's a new spin.

So explain what the authors of the Bill of Rights meant by "Bear Arms". With a strait face, if possible.

Many states (like mine) have open carry laws. You can carry as long as the firearm is exposed. If you want to conceal carry, that requires a license.

Forum List

Back