Big Government Statist Woman Hater Tucker Carlson....

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
...gets owned by...get this...a woman!
teehee.gif

In these brief tv segments, one from last night's FOX News news entertainment programming platform, featuring Tucker Carlson, Mr. Carlson is educated by Amy Peikoff about proper free-market principles in relation to capitalism versus his own shallow and convoluted interpretation of it. Mr. Carlson is also informed of why the federal government shouldn't be empowered to ban edibles and electronic devices, or otherwise be given new powers to override the decisions of the parent, even if it's, as big government statist Mr. Carlson states, for the childrens.

I never liked the weasel anyway. Don't ever let him hang out in your meetup group, trust me. He's a pretender.

Last edited:
And this 'studies that show kids slower and depressed' via social media

I find the kids today much quicker with world affairs ,than i could have ever dreamed of being as a kid in the 60's

And yeah, i'd would have probably been less than the rosey outlook ,had i all of humanity ,warts & all, at my fingertips back then....

~S~

I liked Tucker when he was a libertarian with a bow tie. Now he's partisan hack in a three piece suit.

And this 'studies that show kids slower and depressed' via social media

I find the kids today much quicker with world affairs ,than i could have ever dreamed of being as a kid in the 60's

And yeah, i'd would have probably been less than the rosey outlook ,had i all of humanity ,warts & all, at my fingertips back then....

~S~

Most kids are technologically advanced and able to self-teach before they ever walk into a classroom. As it is, this is the only generation of youth in the entire history of the world who have lived their entire lives in a technological world where information is at their fingertips.

One of the most beneficial things a young person can learn is how to study. To learn how to learn. Today they're able to learn how to find and process information long before they even go to school.

Last edited:
Amy speaks waaaay over Tuck's head here

~S~

Yeah. It's no wonder why it's the only segment NOT posted in Carlson's section of the FOX News site. The rest of last night's show is, though. It's a hell of a thing, Sparky. It's a hell of a thing...

Last edited:
One of the most beneficial things a young person can learn is how to study. To learn how to learn. Today they're able to learn how to find and process information long before they even go to school.

That right there should be a heads up for the educational community, and how gub'mit conceives directives for them Nat one

Yanno, i find so many sorts dumpin' on the kids these days , most of it unfounded.

We weren't any better in our day

In fact, far more niave ......

~S~

Sometimes i wonder if we would be better off letting the kids run this rock w/smart phones.....~S~

A 16 year old with a 27 year old is child rape? Creepy? Sure. Child rape? Ehh, not so sure. In much of Europe 16 is the age of consent. Hell it's 15 in Sweden.

...gets owned by...get this...a woman!
teehee.gif

In these brief tv segments, one from last night's FOX News news entertainment programming platform, featuring Tucker Carlson, Mr. Carlson is educated by Amy Peikoff about proper free-market principles in relation to capitalism versus his own shallow and convoluted interpretation of it. Mr. Carlson is also informed of why the federal government shouldn't be empowered to ban edibles and electronic devices, or otherwise be given new powers to override the decisions of the parent, even if it's, as big government statist Mr. Carlson states, for the childrens.

I never liked the weasel anyway. Don't ever let him hang out in your meetup group, trust me. He's a pretender.

I'm sorry I missed this thread earlier. Smartphones may give kids more information but it utterly destroys their ability to THINK at young ages. This is proven. Does this mean gov't should ban their use in children? No, I don't think so. But I do think we should launch huge public info campaigns about their use among the population, because they're ruining our kids' brains.

Forum List

Back