Big companies 0% taxes?!

What does total income mean to you. Are you talking total gross income or taxable income?

Have you figured out the difference between taxable income and corporate revenue yet?

More bloviating! Total income is all the money you made last year.

The question is simple: Why is the effective tax rate for corporations calculated differently than for individuals?
I gave you the answer twenty different ways from sunday you are not listening or incapable of understanding.

What you call total income is gross income. Do you or do you not know that you do not pay taxes on gross income, this is a yes or no question.

But were number 16 of industrialized nations in actual tax paid.

yep, all ya gotta do is move out of the country and you can escape most of the corporate taxes!! Its 100% liberal and so 100% idiotic.

lol, NOW try getting the money to shareholders

US actually has the second lowest coporate taxes as a share of GDP in the OECD. In fact, 30 major corporations, including Verizon, Boeing and General Electric, paid nothing in corporate taxes over the last 3 years.

Mar 30, 2012

U.S. companies are booking higher profits than ever. Yet corporate tax receipts as a share of profits are at their lowest level in at least 40 years

Total corporate federal taxes paid fell to 12.1% of profits earned from activities within the U.S. in fiscal 2011, which ended Sept. 30, according to the Congressional Budget Office. That's the lowest level since at least 1972. And well below the 25.6% companies paid on average from 1987 to 2008.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052970204662204577199492233215330

Hit business with crippling regulations and taxes....
Yeah...That makes sense.
To Lizzie Warren and her ilk maybe.

RECORD CORP PROFITS S AND LOWEST TAX BURDEN IN DECADES? LOL

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052970204662204577199492233215330

Misrepresentations, Regulations and Jobs
By BRUCE BARTLETT

The table below presents the bureau’s data. As one can see, the number of layoffs nationwide caused by government regulation is minuscule and shows no evidence of getting worse during the Obama administration. Lack of demand for business products and services is vastly more important.

04economist-bartlett1-blog480-v2.jpg

These results are supported by surveys. During June and July, Small Business Majority asked 1,257 small-business owners to name the two biggest problems they face. Only 13 percent listed government regulation as one of them. Almost half said their biggest problem was uncertainty about the future course of the economy — another way of saying a lack of customers and sales.

The Wall Street Journal’s July survey of business economists found, “The main reason U.S. companies are reluctant to step up hiring is scant demand, rather than uncertainty over government policies, according to a majority of economists.”

In August, McClatchy Newspapers canvassed small businesses, asking them if regulation was a big problem. It could find no evidence that this was the case.

“None of the business owners complained about regulation in their particular industries, and most seemed to welcome it,” McClatchy reported. “Some pointed to the lack of regulation in mortgage lending as a principal cause of the financial crisis that brought about the Great Recession of 2007-9 and its grim aftermath.”

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/04/regulation-and-unemployment/

I gave you the answer twenty different ways from sunday you are not listening or incapable of understanding.

What you call total income is gross income. Do you or do you not know that you do not pay taxes on gross income, this is a yes or no question.

The answer to why effective tax is computed differently for corporations vs. individual; Corporations don't want individuals to know they actually pay less, and use the same services. Only the slow haven't figured this out yet.

The answer to why effective tax is computed differently for corporations vs. individual; Corporations don't want individuals to know they actually pay less, and use the same services. Only the slow haven't figured this out yet.
Yes or no, do you or do you not know that you do not pay taxes on gross income? Simple yes, or simple no. Not sure why your brain refuses to admit what the answer is. Other than being a democrat, are you mentally handicapped in some way that we should know about?

If that one is to hard for you, can you tell me which corporations do not include people? You talk about corporations as if they are some autonomous robot or something.

Corporations don't want individuals to know they actually pay less, .

that's almost too stupid for words!! Its in the news everyday of course and corporations have no means to prevent their effective tax rate from being public.

The ultimate irony is that we have the corporate tax only becuase the 100% perfect ignorance of liberals prevents them from understanding that corporations pay no tax at all, they merely pass on the tax to all of us in the form of higher prices exactly as they do any cost.

Yes or no, do you or do you not know that you do not pay taxes on gross income? Simple yes, or simple no. Not sure why your brain refuses to admit what the answer is. Other than being a democrat, are you mentally handicapped in some way that we should know about?

If that one is to hard for you, can you tell me which corporations do not include people? You talk about corporations as if they are some autonomous robot or something.

It's the EFFECTIVE TAX RATE, NO MENTION OF PAYING WAS EVERY MADE.

It's the EFFECTIVE TAX RATE, NO MENTION OF PAYING WAS EVERY MADE.

1% is beaten so he's not even trying to make sense.

that's almost too stupid for words!! Its in the news everyday of course and corporations have no means to prevent their effective tax rate from being public.

The ultimate irony is that we have the corporate tax only becuase the 100% perfect ignorance of liberals prevents them from understanding that corporations pay no tax at all, they merely pass on the tax to all of us in the form of higher prices exactly as they do any cost.

Publicly held corporations, not every corporation.

Publicly held corporations, not every corporation.
dear, try complete sentences or admit you're beaten and go away.

I've ran my own retail parts/service shop for the last 10 years, and I pay taxes just like the next guy. It pisses me off everytime I read a headline saying that another big company paid hardly any taxes on millions in profits. I know it's legal, but with all the crying about the economy lately, why hasn't this changed? Is there any members of Congress working to change this? It's not fair! waah waaaah waaahhhhh!!
Its legal so long as you own the government. The wealthy class in the Roman Republic got away with lots of things too, though that was before major corporations and America existed.

Granny sez, "Dat's right...

... dem big companies don't pay dey's fair share o' taxes...

... is prob'ly why she never got her 2nd stimulus check.

Do you think it's right that corporations pay less effective (actual) taxes than you, but use the same tax based services that you do?

Do you think it's right that corporations pay less effective (actual) taxes than you, but use the same tax based services that you do?

dear, corporations don't pay any tax at all!!. Its a cost like any cost that they pass on in the form of higher prices! Rocks you world doesn't it?

Economic View - The Problem With the Corporate Tax ...
www.nytimes.com/2008/06/01/.../01view.html
The New York Times

Jun 1, 2008 - The most basic lesson about corporate taxes is this: A corporation is not really a taxpayer at all. It is more like a tax collector. The ultimate ..

Forum List

Back