Big Brother Rakin It In: Feds Set Tax Haul Record: $472 Billion In One Month...

Just think how much greater the monthly haul would be if us rich folks paid our fair, or fairer, share, huh? It would be oh so rewarding to know we provided even more handouts to those on the downside of the inequality curve, or whatever the latest liberal PC claptrap might be.

I agree,,,more people should work and we should cut welfare, but not at the cost of our infrastructure and science insitutions. Taking apart entire useful institutions that save lives and create jobs is idiocy.
Yet they still stand up there telling us how they NEED to raise more TAXES so they can pay pay pay for this overbearing now Fascist monster (filled with bureaucrats/mindless drones, and agencies on top of agencies) government

But according to the sheep. it's the Tea party who has a problem.

this is sickening

Do you like driving on your street or the free way??? Do you like being warned about that storm or living within a first world country??? Doing so isn't fascist at all. I agree we shouldn't be handing out welfare and unemployment forever like we're, but some of the areas that you're blindly attacking don't make sense. We're spending the least on infrastructure then anytime in at least 20 years. Don't ever bitch at me about Obama destroying this country as a great power as you're doing the same thing if you keep on this idea that we shouldn't invest in our own country.

We won't have first world infrastructure
We won't have first world science institutions. Hell, many of them the best on earth!
We won't have a damn thing if we keep cutting.

I am not going to say Obama isn't spending a shit load of money stupidly because he certainly is. Just not on America and things he should be...This is a case of bad leadership. I hate this president for some of the shit he has done but cutting our throat isn't the solution.

flowers-feature-infrastructure-1.png
w=1024

Just think how much greater the monthly haul would be if us rich folks paid our fair, or fairer, share, huh? It would be oh so rewarding to know we provided even more handouts to those on the downside of the inequality curve, or whatever the latest liberal PC claptrap might be.

I agree,,,more people should work and we should cut welfare, but not at the cost of our infrastructure and science insitutions. Taking apart entire useful institutions that save lives and create jobs is idiocy.
Yet they still stand up there telling us how they NEED to raise more TAXES so they can pay pay pay for this overbearing now Fascist monster (filled with bureaucrats/mindless drones, and agencies on top of agencies) government

this is sickening

Do you like driving on your street or the free way??? Do you like being warned about that storm or living within a first world country??? Doing so isn't fascist at all. I agree we shouldn't be handing out welfare and unemployment forever like we're, but some of the areas that you're blindly attacking don't make sense. We're spending the least on infrastructure then anytime in at least 20 years. Don't ever bitch at me about Obama destroying this country as a great power as you're doing the same thing if you keep on this idea that we shouldn't invest in our own country.

We won't have first world science institutions. Hell, many of them the best on earth!

I am not going to say Obama isn't spending a shit load of money stupidly because he certainly is. Just not on America and things he should be...This is a case of bad leadership. I hate this president for some of the shit he has done but cutting our throat isn't the solution.

w=1024

More proof that you do not understand what you post about!

The feds do not spend the money, the states do when it comes to infrastructure and schools. So this means you are far left and want the feds to control all that and take it out of the hands of the states..

this is sickening

w=1024

The feds do not spend the money, the states do when it comes to infrastructure and schools. So this means you are far left and want the feds to control all that and take it out of the hands of the states..

you're just a far right idiot. Theres this little thing called the Federal budget where funding for road building is set aside, and Congress funds road infrastructure through various committees ...

Forum List

Back