Big Brother 16

And...Derrick is now aware that America is totally pissed off at him for voting out Donny..so now he is after Crusty (Christine), to possibly make amends. I think it's too late, but...I'd be happy if he got that nasty skank outta there.

Yeah, I don't like her very much. Did you see her husband? No wonder she's cuddling up to Cody.....:eusa_naughty:

I hear ya. Poor guy. But he might be able to fix himself up better if he got rid of those stupid plugs in his ears. He did not seem amused at her antics. Her parents didn't either.

I hear ya. Poor guy. But he might be able to fix himself up better if he got rid of those stupid plugs in his ears. He did not seem amused at her antics. Her parents didn't either.

I know. Felt sorry for him, can't understand why anyone would want to do that to their ears! :eek:

Oy. Christines husband is selling Team Christine shirts on ebay. 2 have sold so far. Probably to her parents, lol.

Anywho...this poor guy. No wonder she is all over Cody.

$_12.JPG

AGHHHH! Nicole, quit being a whiney bitch,suck it up and fight.
her horrible deadpan monotone and speaking through her nose...ack. I can't stand to listen to her. And all she does is whine. She had many chances to win but either folded, "forgot" answers or in general was a tard. WHY everyone at SS if rooting for Nicole, I have no clue. She is as worthless as Vanessa (Victoria). (running joke over there. She is so forgetful, they decided to call her every name beginning with V...virginia, valerie, vanessa, etc). :lol:

The show Sunday was so pathetic. Nicole you deserve to go home, you haven't done anything to help yourself....maybe you can win the POV, but I seriously doubt it.

Argh.....Frankie is so damn annoying.......I can't decide who I want to go out next, Frankie, Caleb or Christine!

AGHHHH! Nicole, quit being a whiney bitch,suck it up and fight.
her horrible deadpan monotone and speaking through her nose...ack. I can't stand to listen to her. And all she does is whine. She had many chances to win but either folded, "forgot" answers or in general was a tard. WHY everyone at SS if rooting for Nicole, I have no clue. She is as worthless as Vanessa (Victoria). (running joke over there. She is so forgetful, they decided to call her every name beginning with V...virginia, valerie, vanessa, etc). :lol:

That is too funny. I think Victoria is so clueless, she still thinks that because she's still there she has a chance at winning! Wahahaha!

Valerie is an idiot. Actually..all of them are. Another wall screamer was there last night screaming BD FRANKIE but before anyone heard it clearly, DERRICK shooed them all in the house saying "We don't want to hear this". Um. No. HE doesn't want them to hear DERRICK IS A COP AND PLAYING ALL OF YOU. And like the good little mindless lemmings they are..they let him push them back in the house.

BB is freaking out over the rapid bailing of their feeds to Utopia, so they broke out some booze. Christine said for the guys to not take advantage of Virgina (see? I got in the habit now too, lol) if she gets drunk, and Frankie said they should break her virginity in ALL ways...ass and vagina. Now TMZ is all over it with news reports, Vanessas parents are having a shit hissy, Arianna has backed way off of her supporting Frankie and Frankie is clueless as usual as to how hated he really is.

They are doing that at Jokesters, too - calling Victoria by all those names. It took me awhile to catch on to what they meant, it's been going on there for over two months.

That's disgusting what Frankie said about her, no wonder her parents are outraged. He has said gross things about all the other contestants as well, I feel sorry for his sister and the rest of his family because of him.

I'm at the point I just don't know what to say about this season and I don't like anybody left in the house. There's no way I want a pig like Frankie to win, but the other ones are stupid, except for Derdick, who manages to be such a control freak and boring at the same time.

Christine's husband has been with her since junior high, he seems as weird as his wife. She is going to have a lot of trouble surviving a DE but I think I want her to. And Cody and Caleb are REALLY thick and I want them to cut Derdick soon - he's going to try to drag Vic to F2 if he gets a chance.

And Nicole has had her chances and blew them all - sorry she's the one that came back, Hayden would've been much better. And Nicole STILL trusts Cody and his handler, despite everything.

It's telling to me that in one of those shoutouts, somebody said "DERRICK IS A COP!!!" but they heard it as "DERRICK IS A COCK!!!".

Frankie also keeps touching the guys peckers. Staff told them to be "open minded" this season and make sure to not be "bigots" like last season, so they are letting this freak maul them. EvelDick tweeted "Why are these supposed macho men letting this guy touch their pricks??" or words to that effect.

Its sickening. Talk about sexual harassment.

And did you see that pic of Frankie with his balls hanging out, showing the hamsters how big they are? SICK.

@UnAmericanYOU.....

Did you sign up for the free feeds of Utopia? You outta. They have had like 20+ fights (a few with contact) since they started....and this is just the 3rd day. LOL

Victoria, sobbing: You can't go home before me. Cause I will feel super guilty.
Derrick: What did she say to you? That I may go home?
Victoria: Not in a mean way, but to mentally prepare me.
Derrick: Honestly? They're gonna take you, at final 3, because they think they can beat you. You literally have 2 weeks at least in this game. And if i left for some reason before that, you'd only have 2 weeks left in this house. If you do something dumb you'll regret it. The only thing I ask of you, is you've got to lock down your emotion a bit. You'll realize after the show, you'll learn things, this is only a game. So you have to take this (crying) out of it.

I shit you not...Valerie is threatening to DOR herself to save her precious Derrick. This bitch is batshit crazy.

Doesn't BB vet their contestants? Oy.

Caleb Continues to Lie About His Military Experiences

Photochop by Blistering

I realize this could go in the Caleb Reynolds Spool of Lies post, which is the most popular post of the month by FAR, but I really have a pet peeve about guys who embellish their military experiences and tonight Caleb told some whoppers. I also realized where these combat stories and medic stories of his are coming from. Caleb told Rachel Riley in her interview with him pre-show that he worked in a prison in Iraq for about nine months and hated every minute of it because the prisoners made fun of him all day. He says he joined the military to fight on the front lines and was disappointed and pissed off and quit when he got back home. He was not a medic, nor was he involved in direct combat.

So where did all the stories come from? Well on tonight’s show we saw his HOH room and there were three military items there. First, his uniform cap. Next, was an American flag he claims he got because his infantry unit was the last to leave Bagdad so “They took flags of each of us that were there and they flew them in the soil of Baghdad.” He gave it to his mom when he got home.

I’m not sure who flies flags in soil, but in the military they are flown in the air. I can assure you that Caleb was not in the last unit to leave Iraq. That would be 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division out of Fort Lewis Army Base near Seattle, Washington. I can also assure you that the troops were not provided with flags flown in soil or air when the left. Furthermore, when a mother of a soldier is presented a flag by someone in the military it means their son or daughter is dead. This whole story is such bullshit he could hardly get it out.

Finally, and perhaps even more ridiculous is the Infantry Blue Cord and the story that Caleb tells along with it. According to Caleb he said, ” This guy right here, This is my heart, it means a lot to me. It’s a blue cord. It’s an infantry cord. My dad is retired special forces, so I was like dad, will you present this and put it on me. So I was standing there in formation and my dad walks up and he’s like ‘Good job, son.'” Then he demonstrates how the cord is worn.

Not one wore of that is true other than the item in his hand is an Infantry Blue Cord. It’s not a cord for reservists with no officer training who want to fly to Iraq and kill things. It’s also not for special forces particularly. If you read the transcript of what he said. He seems to be saying that it was his father’s and he presented to him from father to son. He’s such a fucking idiot. You don’t pass down military decorations from father to son. Father’s don’t trot out onto the field during military formations to pat their sons on the back for fictitious military service.

The Infantry Blue Cord is presented to all qualified infantrymen in the U.S. Army at the end of their Initial Entry Training. Officers commissioned into the infantry receive their Blue Cords at the end of the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC). [Source Wikipedia]

As for Caleb’s demonstration, he reenacted his father putting it on his left arm. The Infantry Blue Cord is worn on the right shoulder. Clearly that cord has been worn a good bit by someone, but it sure as hell was not Caleb.

I’m now convinced that Caleb is retelling military stories from his father or other family members that did serve in combat as his own. Caleb has been playing up is military service on the live feeds saying that he is sure that will get America to vote for him for America’s Favorite Player. Christine, Cody and Frankie have all bought into his military bullshit. But Derrick has to know that was a pile of horseshit. Right?

And shame on Big Brother for letting this fool lie about his service experience and decorations on the regular show when America’s Favorite Player voters can be influenced.

It’s pretty sickening if you ask me.

Doesn't BB vet their contestants? Oy.

Caleb Continues to Lie About His Military Experiences

Photochop by Blistering

I realize this could go in the Caleb Reynolds Spool of Lies post, which is the most popular post of the month by FAR, but I really have a pet peeve about guys who embellish their military experiences and tonight Caleb told some whoppers. I also realized where these combat stories and medic stories of his are coming from. Caleb told Rachel Riley in her interview with him pre-show that he worked in a prison in Iraq for about nine months and hated every minute of it because the prisoners made fun of him all day. He says he joined the military to fight on the front lines and was disappointed and pissed off and quit when he got back home. He was not a medic, nor was he involved in direct combat.

So where did all the stories come from? Well on tonight’s show we saw his HOH room and there were three military items there. First, his uniform cap. Next, was an American flag he claims he got because his infantry unit was the last to leave Bagdad so “They took flags of each of us that were there and they flew them in the soil of Baghdad.” He gave it to his mom when he got home.

I’m not sure who flies flags in soil, but in the military they are flown in the air. I can assure you that Caleb was not in the last unit to leave Iraq. That would be 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division out of Fort Lewis Army Base near Seattle, Washington. I can also assure you that the troops were not provided with flags flown in soil or air when the left. Furthermore, when a mother of a soldier is presented a flag by someone in the military it means their son or daughter is dead. This whole story is such bullshit he could hardly get it out.

Finally, and perhaps even more ridiculous is the Infantry Blue Cord and the story that Caleb tells along with it. According to Caleb he said, ” This guy right here, This is my heart, it means a lot to me. It’s a blue cord. It’s an infantry cord. My dad is retired special forces, so I was like dad, will you present this and put it on me. So I was standing there in formation and my dad walks up and he’s like ‘Good job, son.'” Then he demonstrates how the cord is worn.

Not one wore of that is true other than the item in his hand is an Infantry Blue Cord. It’s not a cord for reservists with no officer training who want to fly to Iraq and kill things. It’s also not for special forces particularly. If you read the transcript of what he said. He seems to be saying that it was his father’s and he presented to him from father to son. He’s such a fucking idiot. You don’t pass down military decorations from father to son. Father’s don’t trot out onto the field during military formations to pat their sons on the back for fictitious military service.

The Infantry Blue Cord is presented to all qualified infantrymen in the U.S. Army at the end of their Initial Entry Training. Officers commissioned into the infantry receive their Blue Cords at the end of the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC). [Source Wikipedia]

As for Caleb’s demonstration, he reenacted his father putting it on his left arm. The Infantry Blue Cord is worn on the right shoulder. Clearly that cord has been worn a good bit by someone, but it sure as hell was not Caleb.

I’m now convinced that Caleb is retelling military stories from his father or other family members that did serve in combat as his own. Caleb has been playing up is military service on the live feeds saying that he is sure that will get America to vote for him for America’s Favorite Player. Christine, Cody and Frankie have all bought into his military bullshit. But Derrick has to know that was a pile of horseshit. Right?

And shame on Big Brother for letting this fool lie about his service experience and decorations on the regular show when America’s Favorite Player voters can be influenced.

It’s pretty sickening if you ask me.

If that is all true, he will be criticized tremendously when he leaves BB.....and rightly so....nobody likes someone who wants to take credit for serving in the Military when they haven't....that the worst type of lying anyone can do, too bad they did away with the Stolen Valor Act.

I don't know if it is true or not...I hope it isn't. But if it IS...yeah. Ol Caleb is going to be hated worse than Frankie.

Forum List

Back