Big Breasts and Booties Are Now Racist

:lol:

tennis.jpg

White people aren't allowed to make fun of black people.

Now Jamie Fox can go on TV bragging about killing all the white people in his latest flop movie.

In the Jamie Foxx topic, we saw white people working a little too hard at being offended.

Here, we see black people working a little too hard at being offended.

I guess these whites and blacks have more in common with each other than they thought!

Uh, making a comment that he enjoyed killing all the white people isn't a good joke.

In the Jamie Foxx topic, we saw white people working a little too hard at being offended.

Here, we see black people working a little too hard at being offended.

I guess these whites and blacks have more in common with each other than they thought!

To really rile them up...say she has big boobs and a huge ass is from fried chicken and steroids.....which is the truth.

The reaction some have is more funny than the joke itself... What chick wouldn’t be happy that you have to stuff your bra and butt to look like them? Seriously, tens of millions is spent every year by chicks to get implants.

What’s racist is to pretend only black women are built voluptuous.

Uh, making a comment that he enjoyed killing all the white people isn't a good joke.

In context, it was blindingly obvious he was talking about the white slavemasters who had put his character in chains.

Like I said, you are working too hard at being offended. You have much in common with the people offended by the tennis player's antics.

Fox like that West shithead have made racist comments in the past, this wasn't like the Pope making some bad joke taken the wrong way.

In context, it was blindingly obvious he was talking about the white slavemasters who had put his character in chains.

Like I said, you are working too hard at being offended. You have much in common with the people offended by the tennis player's antics.

Foxx can "joke" but she can't.

'It may have been done in “jest”, but I love how people can can turn a black woman’s body and sexuality into a caricature. However, we should not have the autonomy to celebrate any successes of our own."

Tennis player Caroline Wozniacki accused of 'racist' impersonation of Serena Williams by stuffing bra and pants | Mail Online

Too cute!

The two of them are friends, there was nothing 'racist' about that impersonation in my opinion. Other tennis players joke on each other all of the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTgFnALbM6c]Ellen is Sofia Vergara! - YouTube[/ame]

^ Racist? You decide... :lol:

Forum List

Back