Big, beautiful wall in Colorado

Do you ever make fun of democrats who have been in charge of neighborhoods where blacks are getting shot dozens at a time on the weekend for the past 30 years?
Trump tries to saves these people’s wages and jobs with a wall, and you make fun of him
But not democrats.. do you just hate blacks? Or is it deeper then that?

Do you find people getting shot by the dozens something to joke about?
Year it’s its been 30 years and you continue to support democrats it’s a fucking joke lol

I do not support Dems.

What should the government do to “fix” the problem?
You are a democrat and have the polls to prove it.

First thing you should do is stop attacking republicans where blacks are living are not rioting in towns they run or killing them selves.

And I have the polls to prove Hillary is president..polls cannot prove a thing moron.

How does me making fun of a Repub cause the killings?
We didn’t hold a election for you lol hahaha

It helps because you democrats ignore the murders. And focus on republicans helping blacks .. not the democrats

Do you find people getting shot by the dozens something to joke about?
Year it’s its been 30 years and you continue to support democrats it’s a fucking joke lol

I do not support Dems.

First thing you should do is stop attacking republicans where blacks are living are not rioting in towns they run or killing them selves.

And I have the polls to prove Hillary is president..polls cannot prove a thing moron.

It helps because you democrats ignore the murders. And focus on republicans helping blacks .. not the democrats

What are Repubs doing about the killings of blacks?

I do not support Dems.

thats a really dumb question,,,

Trump: 'We're Building A Wall In Colorado'

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

Seems a bit of overkill to build a wall on the border and other one in Colorado...
Hey man gotta make sure the problem is contained.

I do not support Dems.

thats a really dumb question,,,

I am dealing with a really dumb person...so I have to break things down Barney style

I do not support Dems.

They provide better education and less regulation in their towns.. over regulation and bad education produces OPPRESSION, which leads to bad decisions

I do not support Dems.

They provide better education and less regulation in their towns.. over regulation and bad education produces OPPRESSION, which leads to bad decisions

You have data to support this claim, I am sure....
I will be waiting for it...

Trump’s worshippers think Colorado is a border state.

So what’s the problem?

lol

What’s new? They are confused most of the time.

I bet you.... If you ask them where is Mexico? They will point to the west.

They believed that whatever this lying jerk POTUS ..... are saying ...... it must be true.

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

Seems a bit of overkill to build a wall on the border and other one in Colorado...
Do you ever make fun of democrats who have been in charge of neighborhoods where blacks are getting shot dozens at a time on the weekend for the past 30 years?
Trump tries to saves these people’s wages and jobs with a wall, and you make fun of him
We make fun of Trump because he sounds like a clown
What about all the blacks that are going to be shot this weekend in towns just by democrats?
NOW you don't like 2nd Amendment solutions?

You have data to support this claim, I am sure....
I will be waiting for it...
I do.. name a republican run town high is crime with blacks screaming of racial oppression lol

Take your time I have years lol

What about all the blacks that are going to be shot this weekend in towns just by democrats?
NOW you don't like 2nd Amendment solutions?
What the gun free zones you democrats put i their neighborhoods? Lol

red-herring.jpg

Trump’s worshippers think Colorado is a border state.

So what’s the problem?

lol

What’s new? They are confused most of the time.

I bet you.... If you ask them where is Mexico? They will point to the west.

They believed that whatever this lying jerk POTUS ..... are saying ...... it must be true.

And if they lived in parts of Texas, Louisiana or Florida they'd be correct, ya stupid hack. Get a fricken map.

All the poor Trumptards can do to defend the Naked Emperor is try to throw tu quoques, red herrings, and straw men to misdirect away from the idiocy of their clown leader.

If the past is prelude, Trump will probably double down on his retardation and actually spend tax dollars building a wall in Colorado. :lol:

All the poor Trumptards can do to defend the Naked Emperor is try to throw tu quoques, red herrings, and straw men to misdirect away from the idiocy of their clown leader.
Do you think the over 40 black people shot in Chicago this weekend coming up is a red herring

WELL GOOD. Lol you racist bastard lol

Even better, the audience applauded and cheered Trump's Colorado wall. :lol:

Based on your logic and reasoning, I can see why you are Trump supporter!

Just curious if you know what Obama done with the Federal Taxes collected from the extra 7 states we picked up when he was HDIC? OH you think Obama made an error when he said that he had been to 57 states campaigning, after all he is just human... Humans make mistakes peckerbreath, don't they?

You are missing something big. Big time.
Obama’s 57 states error is in no way match with Trump lies. Trump presidency is built based from lies. He purposely lied just about every time he open his mouth. Sadly.

Forum List

Back