Big, beautiful wall in Colorado

What is fascinating is that his base seems to think that the president of the US, exhibiting his ignorance every day, is really GOOD for the world to witness.
What’s better that or the 30 blacks shot this weekend again in Chicago run by democrats for 70 years? Lol

Trump: 'We're Building A Wall In Colorado'

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

Seems a bit of overkill to build a wall on the border and other one in Colorado...
Do you ever make fun of democrats who have been in charge of neighborhoods where blacks are getting shot dozens at a time on the weekend for the past 30 years?
Trump tries to saves these people’s wages and jobs with a wall, and you make fun of him
But not democrats.. do you just hate blacks? Or is it deeper then that?
We make fun of Trump because he sounds like a clown
What about all the blacks that are going to be shot this weekend in towns just by democrats?

A wall in Colorado will stop a democrat from shooting a black?
I wish? But you would have to build the wall around democrats in office lol

What is fascinating is that his base seems to think that the president of the US, exhibiting his ignorance every day, is really GOOD for the world to witness.
What’s better that or the 30 blacks shot this weekend again in Chicago run by democrats for 70 years? Lol

Based on your logic and reasoning, I can see why you are Trump supporter!

Lol well I’m against policies that continue to allow blacks to kill each other everyday lol

Lol well I’m against policies that continue to allow blacks to kill each other everyday lol

...and by golly, nothing will stop that faster than a wall in Colorado!

Not the wall but maybe you should make fun of Democrats in the cities and towns with blacks that get murdered every day instead of Trump trying to stop the flow of illegals who lower the wages and taking their jobs

Just curious if you know what Obama done with the Federal Taxes collected from the extra 7 states we picked up when he was HDIC? OH you think Obama made an error when he said that he had been to 57 states campaigning, after all he is just human... Humans make mistakes peckerbreath, don't they?

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.
Seems a bit of overkill to build a wall on the border and other one in Colorado...

So heartwarming to see all of the triggered Left glued to Trump so, 24/7, tracking, recording, counting his every word. Tabulating, measuring, scoring, polling, calculating. And best of all, to see him building his wall up, brick by brink in your minds, totally blinding you to your impending loss like a rat in a trap.

Not the wall but maybe you should make fun of Democrats in the cities and towns with blacks that get murdered every day instead of Trump trying to stop the flow of illegals who lower the wages and taking their jobs
hey man, what’s up with your avatar?

Dumbest ass on TV. I'd cut my pinky if he can locate 10 states on the map. The dumbest **** voted in by the dumbest group of people in human history aided by the Russians.

Do you ever make fun of democrats who have been in charge of neighborhoods where blacks are getting shot dozens at a time on the weekend for the past 30 years?
Trump tries to saves these people’s wages and jobs with a wall, and you make fun of him

Do you find people getting shot by the dozens something to joke about?

So heartwarming to see all of the triggered Left glued to Trump so, 24/7, tracking, recording, counting his every word. Tabulating, measuring, scoring, polling, calculating. And best of all, to see him building his wall up, brick by brink in your minds, totally blinding you to your impending loss like a rat in a trap.

Yeah, that's it....Trump said Colorado just to trap people into laughing at him......holy fuck you are stupid

hey man, what’s up with your avatar?
You can’t to it! Lol what did blacks do to you ?

Year it’s its been 30 years and you continue to support democrats it’s a fucking joke lol

Year it’s its been 30 years and you continue to support democrats it’s a fucking joke lol

I do not support Dems.

What should the government do to “fix” the problem?

I do not support Dems.

You are a democrat and have the polls to prove it.

First thing you should do is stop attacking republicans where blacks are living are not rioting in towns they run or killing them selves.

We need to build a big beautiful wall around California....

We need to build a big beautiful wall around California....
Start a go fund me page and let us know how it works.

I do not support Dems.

You are a democrat and have the polls to prove it.

First thing you should do is stop attacking republicans where blacks are living are not rioting in towns they run or killing them selves.

And I have the polls to prove Hillary is president..polls cannot prove a thing moron.

How does me making fun of a Repub cause the killings?

Forum List

Back