Big, beautiful wall in Colorado

I am simply correcting your erroneous posts and fake news. I will glad cease if you stop posting incorrect "alternative facts".

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Good to see you have quit trying to use "BIG" words!

Then post pictures like these. To cover your stupidity.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Trump: 'We're Building A Wall In Colorado'

“And we’re building a wall on the border of New Mexico and we’re building a wall in Colorado, we’re building a beautiful wall, a big one that really works that you can’t get over, you can’t get under and we’re building a wall in Texas. We’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls we just mentioned,” said Trump.

Seems a bit of overkill to build a wall on the border and other one in Colorado...

Don't laugh --- you can easily fly to Colorado from Mexico in a Revolutionary War plane.

I bet that wall is gonna be plunked right between Button and Nipple.

"They're bringing snow.... they're bringing skis..... they're Rockies.... and some I assume are John Denver"

I admit that I am VERY impressed with your spellcheck software!

Spellcheck has nothing to do with you being ignorant of what word to use.

The first time I thought it might be a one-off. But you keep doing it.

You really need to stick to one-syllable words. More than that confuses you and helps make you look uneducated.

The first time I noticed it was, and I quote: For reasons that are hard to phantom [fathom], Trumpettes seem to have a hard time visualizing a ladder leaning against a wall.

phantom definition: a ghost or figment of the imagination

fathom definition: understand (a difficult problem or an enigmatic person) after much thought.

Now you wrote: "Now, we have collaborating [corroborating] evidence [...]"

collaborating definition: work jointly on an activity, especially to produce or create something...or... cooperate traitorously with an enemy.

The word you wanted is corroborating.

corroborating definition:
VERB
corroborating (present participle)
  1. confirm or give support to (a statement, theory, or finding).
    "the witness had corroborated the boy's account of the attack"
Remember, ONE SYLLABLE WORDS! Got it?
clip_image001.png

Jesus on a pogo stick, Markle, do you really think that you are going to convince anyone at all that Trump is good for America, because of my spelling errors? Give it up, Markle. Your president is a complete failure and an asshole. It really has nothing to do with me, no matter how much you try to divert. Please try to focus on the title of this and other threads. If you find one that reads, "VH makes spelling errors!", then feel free to comment. In the meantime, we are going to impeach your president..

I admit that I am VERY impressed with your spellcheck software!

Spellcheck has nothing to do with you being ignorant of what word to use.

The first time I thought it might be a one-off. But you keep doing it.

You really need to stick to one-syllable words. More than that confuses you and helps make you look uneducated.

The first time I noticed it was, and I quote: For reasons that are hard to phantom [fathom], Trumpettes seem to have a hard time visualizing a ladder leaning against a wall.

phantom definition: a ghost or figment of the imagination

fathom definition: understand (a difficult problem or an enigmatic person) after much thought.

Now you wrote: "Now, we have collaborating [corroborating] evidence [...]"

collaborating definition: work jointly on an activity, especially to produce or create something...or... cooperate traitorously with an enemy.

The word you wanted is corroborating.

corroborating definition:
VERB
corroborating (present participle)
  1. confirm or give support to (a statement, theory, or finding).
    "the witness had corroborated the boy's account of the attack"
Remember, ONE SYLLABLE WORDS! Got it?
clip_image001.png

Jesus on a pogo stick, Markle, do you really think that you are going to convince anyone at all that Trump is good for America, because of my spelling errors? Give it up, Markle. Your president is a complete failure and an asshole. It really has nothing to do with me, no matter how much you try to divert. Please try to focus on the title of this and other threads. If you find one that reads, "VH makes spelling errors!", then feel free to comment. In the meantime, we are going to impeach your president..

Your desperation is duly noted!

As you know, there were no spelling errors in your posts. No, I'm not trying to convince anyone of how great President Donald Trump has been for our country due to your ignorance of the English language. I'm showing the mental acuity and desperation of his opponents. Here, I'll help you so you don't have to look it up on Bing.

acuity
NOUN
  1. sharpness or keenness of thought, vision, or hearing.
I don't need you to prove the great job being done by President Donald Trump.

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019

Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy

BY PETER VICENZI

10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists
Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

More?

Thank you for affording me the opportunity to show, again, what a great job is being done for our country by President Donald Trump!

For your convenience and edification.

afford
[əˈfôrd]
VERB

affording (present participle)
  1. (can/could afford)
    have enough money to pay for.
    "the best that I could afford was a first-floor room" ·
    bear · sustain · stand · carry · allow oneself
  2. provide or supply (an opportunity or facility).
    "the rooftop terrace affords beautiful views" · "they were afforded the luxury of bed and breakfast"
    synonyms:
    provide · supply · present · purvey · make available · offer · give · impart · bestow · furnish · render · grant · yield · produce · bear

the usual outflow of trump excuses really crack me f'n up -

when I notice who is in prison, and who isn't in prison, then read the headlines about who is undergoing impeachment proceedings, I F'N BUST OUT LAUGHING -

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

when I notice who is in prison, and who isn't in prison, then read the headlines about who is undergoing impeachment proceedings, I F'N BUST OUT LAUGHING -

Who is in prison for anything done while the individual was in the administration of President Donald Trump?

As for the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama, that's beginning to come to a head!

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury
Impeachment
Loss of Law License
$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

Pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Who is in prison for anything done while the individual was in the administration of President Donald Trump?

As for the failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama, that's beginning to come to a head!

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat
Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury
Impeachment
Loss of Law License
$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

Pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Well, then, I will never vote for Obama again! Is Obama the root cause of why Trump is building a wall in Colorado?

Forum List

Back