Biden’s inflation has affected everyone, all areas of our economy-

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
I'm a Restaurant owner, and I'd like to respond to many of the Complaints we get from our Customers. : Biden’s inflation has affected everyone, all areas of our economy- from direct food and labor costs to indirect costs like utilities and insurance.
The Prices have gone up on everything because our costs have gone up while profits go down because we can't keep pace with the increases from our suppliers
But we don't nickel and dime with credit card surcharges like many other restaurants do. !

So if you have any complaints about the HIGH prices in the Restaurants these day, Blame Joe Biden, and not us Restaurant owners.

Thunk of the amount of energy it takes to make a hammer.

Then if the price of energy doubles...well

I'm a Restaurant owner, and I'd like to respond to many of the Complaints we get from our Customers. : Biden’s inflation has affected everyone, all areas of our economy- from direct food and labor costs to indirect costs like utilities and insurance.
The Prices have gone up on everything because our costs have gone up while profits go down because we can't keep pace with the increases from our suppliers
But we don't nickel and dime with credit card surcharges like many other restaurants do. !

So if you have any complaints about the HIGH prices in the Restaurants these day, Blame Joe Biden, and not us Restaurant owners.

You should charge extra for those little packs of malt vinegar. I loves me some malt vinegar on my hushpuppies.

I am sorry to hear you are suffering so badly.

1x2y4j.jpg

Forum List

Back