Biden’s EPA Holds Up Major Oil Refinery Amid National Fuel Crisis

Quote me where I said I live next to a refinery. I will wait. And yes houses are directly across the street from many refineries. Google map wood river refinery in Illinois. Can't get much closer there Simp.
The street is probably a half mile from any refinery infrastructure.

You truly are dumber than dirt. There is more pipe buried underground than in racks above ground.
I've been on campus at a refinery in Pasadena, Tx and every inch of pipe was ariel. Every piece of refining pipe was above ground. I walked under it all. Holy fk is there a lot. It looked like a spider web.

I've been on campus at a refinery in Pasadena, Tx and every inch of pipe was ariel. Every piece of refining pipe was above ground. I walked under it all. Holy fk is there a lot. It looked like a spider web.

And even more buried. I know I have fit up and welded on 100's of miles of buried pipe.

All being done by intentionally by Democrats to punish Americans.

If a Democrat tells you they want lower gas prices, tell that lying pos to kill itself.

ROTFLMFAO, exactly where did I say I lived there? I have worked both of those refineries. I live 2 hrs from Oregon Ohio.
You really are a Simp.
oh for fk sake, now you need me to repost it. ok

Forum List

Back