Biden's enters business Biden embarrassess himself Biden looks to someone other than himself to blame. Biden sues business

Sorry I was a bit slow on this response. Does it end your world? Well, we can hope so, cupcake

Here's the deal if you want to employ 'we'.

We'll let just about any asshole, including you, run their mouth here, and the fact that you get all butt hurt over what someone says is more about you than the political epithet that you employ since you can not argue a point.

Not that you have a point, simply that you can not argue a point that shows you have a point.

Which leaves you rather pointless.

images.jpg

Here's the deal if you want to employ 'we'.

We'll let just about any asshole, including you, run their mouth here, and the fact that you get all butt hurt over what someone says is more about you than the political epithet that you employ since you can not argue a point.

Not that you have a point, simply that you can not argue a point that shows you have a point.

Which leaves you rather pointless.

View attachment 935955

I went pointless in 1968 in my Plymouth Muscle Car. And WE had one hell of a lot of fun dragging main.

Press Release
04-18-2024
EEOC Sues Sheetz, Inc. For Racially Discriminatory Hiring Practice
Federal Agency Charges That Employer’s Criminal History Screening Causes Discriminatory Impact Against Black, Native American and Other Workers

------------

So who is going to sue Biden then when he said he would put a black woman on the supreme Court and then did? That's being racist by saying you won't hire a man for being a male and a non black because they aren't black.

If you're going to call out equal opportunity employment then you can't also say you're going to discriminate against whites or men. Same thing with colleges or employers that say they will bring in X amount of blacks because that means you're excluding X amount of non blacks based on skin color.

I don't think Biden or a lot of people actually know what equal really means.

... and this guy goes to church. New dem policy. To save democracy we have to destroy it first

From the article:
President Trump is swarmed by supporters at fast food restaurants and bodegas where he spends a long time talking to them and reporters, as happened last Tuesday evening in Harlem.

In contrast, 81 million vote getter Joe Biden stopped by a Sheetz gas station in Pittsburgh Wednesday afternoon and was greeted by total silence, save for one supporter who met him at the door with a hug

This demonstrates the stealing of elections better than anything, and it's happened certainly since 2016. Nobody liked Hillary. Nobody likes Biden; they drew a handful of "supporters" at events, usually union people forced to be. Meanwhile Trump events are always grass-roots SRO.
If I saw Biden in a Sheetz, I would ask him how he can claim to be a devout Catholic, yet push abortion on demand so strongly. Other than that, I wouldn't walk across the street to see the SOB.

This is the new liberal shiney object. It’s called “don’t find the criminal”
Don’t stop them at night on interstates unless BOTH front lights are out. Rear lights don’t matter. It’s called “police encounter deescalation” Don’t check on their background either because discovering one bad thing can lead to discovery of more bad things and criminal coddlers don’t wish for that.

Forum List

Back