Biden's enters business Biden embarrassess himself Biden looks to someone other than himself to blame. Biden sues business

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
A successful business.

And the government just can't stand it.

President Jill Biden can jump off a cliff.

Wow. . . the dissonance and hypocrisy on this site, has hit all times high now.

UN-believable.

Is this administration racist, or are they not?

If the right makes the claim that minorities disproportionately commit crimes? Our lefty friends play the race card, and claim it is fake news. ..

. . but now? Their president and his administration is suing small businesses on that very same legal theory?

I mean what the insane clown werld high holy hell? :lmao:

". . .Federal Agency Charges That Employer's Criminal History Screening Causes Discriminatory Impact Against Black, Native American and Other Workers. . . "
1713765289657.png

Such idiocy. It's time to decommission these so called 'agencies'.

202208us_chauvin_trial_protest.jpg

Someone at the ACLU should tell him to take the f'n mask off.

Such idiocy. It's time to decommission these so called 'agencies'.

View attachment 935946

Someone at the ACLU should tell him to take the f'n mask off.

And someone should not say a friggin word since it's HIS fashion statement. Thank you for your concern, MAGAt.

He can't breathe and he's wearing a mask. The loss of narrative symbolism is hilarious.

And so ill-merited.

:rofl:

He can't breathe and he's wearing a mask. The loss of narrative symbolism is hilarious.

:rofl:

You wear a hat (red one) yet you can't think. Removed the hat and free your head and he'll remove the mask.

After I click "Reply", exactly 0.0003 nano-seconds will pass before Vrenn presses F8 and anxiously reads this post.

The time elapses of certain responses tell you everything.

Some of them must have their noses glued to their devices.

After I click "Reply", exactly 0.0003 nano-seconds will pass before Vrenn presses F8 and anxiously reads this post.

Sorry I was a bit slow on this response. Does it end your world? Well, we can hope so, cupcake

Forum List

Back