Biden's cognitive decline?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Don't you feel classifying Biden as in cognitive decline is just fluffing up the truth? I don't think he could walk his dog successfully. Come to think of it, he broke a leg over his dog. Speak of that dog, he's a mess too and bites people. How's that for irony, considering Biden's kids are always in trouble.

You know, Biden was this way before he "rec'd 82M votes". Where's the mystery?

Biden should be impeached and removed from office under the 25th Amendment for being mentally incompetent.
He should not be allowed to have control of weapons of mass destruction.

bidenunfitposrthhgdert.jpg

I don't believe Biden was ever all that smart to begin with, and IMHO has definitely been in cognitive decline for several years going back to his vice presidency. He's like a mindless attack dog that the DNP points in a certain direction releases the Biden. You know that movie, the Manchurian Candidate? That's Joe, basically under someone else's control. Maybe not another country or gov't. Somebody feeds him bullshit and he believes it.

The stuttering shit clown started 25 points below most of us and the decline has brought him down to the level of a shit-eating rodent with a head injury.

He was perfect for 50 years - pedophile, check, shameless, check, congenital liar, check, racist KKK-style, check, rapist, check, grifter, triple check.... but he's ready to put on the heap of exhausted, failed communists.

And he didn’t even know about it!

That's about as bad as Bill Clinton losing the nuclear launch codes for a whole month.

I'll be so glad when the adults take back charge of everything and give these naughty children a good spanking.

Don't you feel classifying Biden as in cognitive decline is just fluffing up the truth? I don't think he could walk his dog successfully. Come to think of it, he broke a leg over his dog. Speak of that dog, he's a mess too and bites people. How's that for irony, considering Biden's kids are always in trouble.

Orange Man Bad!!!! :eek:

Nothing else is relevant, no matter how urgently true.

Leftist do a good job of sticking up for Biden to validate their decision-making. You can really tell by this thread.

Sorry, he is worse but he has been stupid for decades
his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85.

He earned his bachelor's in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English. He had a "C" average overall for his four years, graduating with a class rank of 506 out of 688.

A most stupid and lazy man

Biden truly has the disposition of an aggressive used-car salesman. I've always thought so, and come to find out, his dad was a used-car salesman.

He's not intelligent, but he's smart enough to know he can tell any lie he likes, and Democrat supporters are buying it. Thus Biden's brain > those of Democracked supporters, even with dementia.

Sorry, he is worse but he has been stupid for decades
his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85.

He earned his bachelor's in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English. He had a "C" average overall for his four years, graduating with a class rank of 506 out of 688.

A most stupid and lazy man
He was mediocre in his prime.

circlejerk1.jpg

Forum List

Back