Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

Does it take a law to hand a voter registration card to every person that enters the department of motor vehicles in california?

You dont even know what is happening in the USA?
Anything not happening under Care4nothing's nose never happened, unless of course CNN reports on it and google links to it.
Every person is not handed a voter registration card....non citizens get a different driver's licence with a marking stating non citizenship.

They are processed separately from citizen driver's licenses, and are not handed voter registration cards or the privilege when they get their driver's licenses.

Ladies, turn off Faux. It's bad news for America. It's not really news anyway.

Every person is not handed a voter registration card....non citizens get a different driver's licence with a marking stating non citizenship.

They are processed separately from citizen driver's licenses, and are not handed voter registration cards or the privilege when they get their driver's licenses.
I was handed one, everyone in line with me was handed one

I asked the clerk how do they know if the person is a citizen, she stated, by law she is not allowed to ask

of course, things do change, I am just telling you what I witnessed first hand, with my own eyes

typical asshole democrat, to call everyone a liar if they do not bow to the dictatorship of democrats

Yes master, you are right, everything is as you dictates to us, master

The DMV is not allowed to question people's citizenship, you are ignorant of that fact.
Democrats hand a voter registration card to everyone entering a DMV in California, that is a fact

Elektra, did you know that you can get a driver's license in Europe?

Elektra, did you know that you can get a driver's license in Europe?
I have not been talking about drivers licenses, just what I saw, personally, voter registration cards given to everyone who entered the california DMV

I saw this in two different cities in two different counties. Walk in, they hand out voter registration cards, to everyone.

elektra
If you're American or Canadian, your passport and driver's license are all you need in most European countries. However, some countries also require an International Driving Permit (IDP). An IDP is an official translation of your US license (making it easier for a local police officer to write out a ticket).

I have not been talking about drivers licenses, just what I saw, personally, voter registration cards given to everyone who entered the california DMV

I saw this in two different cities in two different counties. Walk in, they hand out voter registration cards, to everyone.

They still have to prove US citizenship in every single state.

Lol. Getting a US driver's license doesn't give you voting rights.

I was handed one, everyone in line with me was handed one

I asked the clerk how do they know if the person is a citizen, she stated, by law she is not allowed to ask

of course, things do change, I am just telling you what I witnessed first hand, with my own eyes

typical asshole democrat, to call everyone a liar if they do not bow to the dictatorship of democrats

Yes master, you are right, everything is as you dictates to us, master
According to your State site for DL's, non immigrants have a separate process and have to make an appointment with a DL person, they can not get a DL by randomly standing in line, only citizens can.

I didn't call you a liar. But you are misinformed.

as if the diatribe of CNN or any other network is anything but propaganda

I have listened to CNN, nothing but baseless insults and lies to instill fear into your tiny little brain
Did CNN have to pay out three quarters of a billion dollars to protect their right to lie to the flock?

Fraud needs to be caught and stopped while in progress, which means a strong RNC to take action plus much more. This commenter sums it up:

[America now has Fractual Technologies to identify ineligible voters on the voter registration roll, so voters can put pressure on their SOS to use this blockchain technology to identify voter fraud. Now there is the technology to prove whether a state election was honest or fraudulent Since our federal government is corrupt to the core - it is totally up to the states to police their elections themselves. If a voter is told at their precinct voting site that they have already voted - they need to call the Sheriff's Department and tell them you have a theft that you wish to report. It needs to be official and then you send a copy of your voting theft report to the SOS in your state and ask them for remedial action. The SOS have to be held accountable for making sure only legally registered voters are allowed to vote. If the SOS refuses to enforce the state voting laws then form a class action lawsuit against the SOS with other voters who were denied their vote. If the state requires a state issued photo ID to vote - this should not happen unless it is through mail in voting fraud.]

Secretary of State in every state? Say it ain't so.

According to your State site for DL's, non immigrants have a separate process and have to make an appointment with a DL person, they can not get a DL by randomly standing in line, only citizens can.

They can't get a license in Mizzouri if they be non-citizen.

They still have to prove US citizenship in every single state.
that is what the law states, what is the practice

I saw everyone entering the DMV in california, in two different cities handed a voter registration card. They mail in those cards, nobody checks id before they mail them in.

It is what I saw, everyone getting voter registration cards that entered the DMV

I never stated what you think you are responding to. But you know that, your intentionally being stupid.

Once again, I saw everyone entering the DMV in two california cities, get handed a voter registration card.

They can't get a license in Mizzouri if they be non-citizen.
Each state, do have their own rules on that, guided by some federal rules if the state chooses to do so.... like the Licence has to be marked in a way, to show they have limited US federal privileges, like not being able to vote....

I don't know if Maine issues non citizens ME Drivers licenses, but I would imagine they do, because we have a lot of Canadians here....

Lol. Getting a US driver's license doesn't give you voting rights.
I never mentioned if illegal aliens got a drivers license. Illegal aliens can register a car at a DMV, Illegal aliens can get a state issued Identification card at a DMV.

I saw, in two california cities every person entering the DMV, receive a voter registration card.

I never stated what you think you are responding to. But you know that, your intentionally being stupid.

Once again, I saw everyone entering the DMV in two california cities, get handed a voter registration card.
Anyone entering and standing in the regular line, are citizens... Non citizens have a separate process to get a license, via a one on one, pre arranged, appointment only, in California.

You may not have known that, and presumed differently....but your presumption was based on your lack of knowledge on how it works for non citizens.

Forum List

Back