Bidenomics baby!!

you are talking about the period when covid menaced America and mixing it up with the time Before that when our economy was booming.

figures. Dims always do that. They think no one will call them on it.

sheez

incompetent

Who votes for these morons?
No, I'd like you tell me what the GDP was when the virus hit. Before.

(It was 2.3%. That's it. With all that spending, with all that help from the Fed).

Now it's over 5%. True story.

You are ignorant. And you are dismissed. This is depressing.

Democrat economic motto.
Your paycheck is my paycheck.
for sure.

No wonder they can waste money on dumbass "projects" like mating habits of the fruit fly and bridges to nowhere

They have access to vast sums given them by the hard working Americans, who see very little of it coming their way.

The cronies get so much of that money, and still we have law abiding Americans living on the streets. There is the stereotype that all those people are losers but I had a conversation w/ one recently and she is a good person. Who knows what she was in the past, but it looks like she is doing the best she can now. Her only problem (that I can see and it was an extensive "interview") was

can't afford a decent place.

It is horrible. ... Govt spending massive sums of money and yet we still have this problem of people living like animals (while animals live like people)

Both behind the scenes and in public, congressional Democrats are looking to drop the term in favor of a different way of pitching the president's economic agenda

The campaign fundraising wings for House Democrats, including the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and the House Majority PAC, have largely avoided using the term in their messaging. A report suggests "People Over Politics" is a more popular phrase among House Democrats to describe Biden's agenda.

Even Biden has stopped using the phrase since Nov. 1.

Any suggestions? Remember, the Democrat motto: if ya can’t dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with BS.

MSN
When gauging the state of the economy what are the three main factors you look at?

No, I'd like you tell me what the GDP was when the virus hit. Before.

(It was 2.3%. That's it. With all that spending, with all that help from the Fed).

Now it's over 5%. True story.

You are ignorant. And you are dismissed. This is depressing.
boo hoo and stuff

or maybe I'll cry a river tomorrow, after I cut my toenails. They are getting rather long and stuff..... :)

Forum List

Back