Bideniski

Biden is admired around the world, had a full capacity speech in Warsaw, I remeber when the disgraced former president, dj thug went to UK, the brits greeted him with collective boos and protests. President Biden is bringing America back to the pinnacle among the nations of the free world, he will destroy his opponent in the next elections, he obtained an unprecedented over 80 million votes in 2020, in 2024 will surpass 90 million...
images
i remember when we didn’t have a president held in contempt of the united kingdom

Biden is admired around the world, had a full capacity speech in Warsaw, I remeber when the disgraced former president, dj thug went to UK, the brits greeted him with collective boos and protests. President Biden is bringing America back to the pinnacle among the nations of the free world, he will destroy his opponent in the next elections, he obtained an unprecedented over 80 million votes in 2020, in 2024 will surpass 90 million...
images

A little too much partying with Hunter?

This fool is a worldwide embarrassment. He panders to whatever audience he's speaking to and his sheep ignore it

Biden hit for boasting of growing up in Polish community during Poland visit: 'I thought he was Puerto Rican'

'Butt-inski'

images

Please, my heart can't take this!

Forum List

Back