Biden warns of rapes and murders unless son of stimulus passes

Reality.....the natural deflation of the neocon/teabagger gasbag:

Biden: Jobs bill will lower crime

“If anyone listening doubts whether or not there is a direct correlation between the reduction in cops and firefighters and the rise in concerns of public safety, they need look no further than your city, Mr. Mayor,” Biden said at an appearance to tout the American Jobs Act at a firehouse in Flint, Mich.

Biden said that while some voters tell him cities don’t need more police officers and firefighters — which the jobs bill would fund — he believes it’s essential to bulk up public safety forces to keep crime rates down.

In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on the police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes — just to pick two categories — climbed to 229. In 2011, you now have only 125 shields,” he said.

“God only knows what the numbers will be this year for Flint if we don't rectify it,” he said — the jobs bill would be a key way to do so. “And God only knows what that number would have been had we not been able to get a little bit of help to you.”

Biden: Jobs bill will lower crime | POLITICO 44
So the jobs bill funds police officers in Flint?

See answer here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4280497-post82.html
That's not an answer. It's leftist horseshit.

Notice what an intellectual coward Frankie is, folks. The neocon/teabaggers trie to disparage Biden's remarks, but yet they CANNOT FAULT THE FACTS THE MAN PRESENTED. But God forbid Frankie admits he's wrong, so he just throws out more accusations to try and deflect his failed propaganda. Seems Frankie's crusade for neocon/teabagger propaganda fails again.

Biden said that while some voters tell him cities don’t need more police officers and firefighters — which the jobs bill would fund — he believes it’s essential to bulk up public safety forces to keep crime rates down.

In 2008, when flint had 265 sworn officers on the police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes — just to pick two categories — climbed to 229. In 2011, you now have only 125 shields,” he said.
So the jobs bill does fund police officers in Flint.

Why? That's not a Federal concern.

But then, Leftists sure do loves them some huge Federal government, don't you?

See response here:

Leftist horseshit.

Full Auto neocon/teabagger shooting mental blanks again.

Why don't you put on your socks and shoes tomorrow, and toodle on down to the Library to do some research on the WPA in American history. That'll give you a clue as to what role the federal gov't plays in assisting the function of State gov't.

Also, you need to do your homework as to what role the Federal Gov't takes when the NATIONAL (that's inclusive with all states, don't cha know!) employment rate reaches dangerous proportions. Or did YOU tear up those two "stimulus" checks the Shrub doled out?

I REALLY hate doing the homework of neocon/teabagger bullhorns like YOU....so get cracking or to blow willfully ignorant smoke.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

My response to similar idiocy:

Why don't you report me to ATTACKWATCH!!...unless you have already.

I'd say that anything this guy says should be summarily dismissed as lunacy:

Joe Biden drunk on campaign trail - NOT a joke video (by John Raytheon) - YouTube

translation: this soggy, racist POS couldn't disprove the statement Biden made upon what this thread was originally based on...so he wants to change the subject.

Typical neocon/teabagger BS....if you can't beat the man on facts, catch him at a low point and slander his character.
Here's a fact:
Joe Biden falsely claimed on multiple occasions that the number of reported rapes in Flint, Mich., has skyrocketed since 2008 — providing different accounts at different events that do not square with FBI data. He started at a 152 percent increase, and since then has said rapes in Flint have tripled and even “quadrupled.” But FBI data show the number of rapes in Flint has gone down 11 percent, from 103 in 2008 to 92 in 2010.​
Biden's an idiot.

translation: this soggy, racist POS couldn't disprove the statement Biden made upon what this thread was originally based on...so he wants to change the subject.

Typical neocon/teabagger BS....if you can't beat the man on facts, catch him at a low point and slander his character.

Well try me. The media already discredited his bogus claims.

But more important how is funding local services within the authority of the fed without an emergency?

I see this neocon/teabagger jackass is STILL shooting blanks.

Please provide DOCUMENTED FACTS the disprove what Biden stated as quoted in this thread....as the opinions, supposition and conjecture of you and your like minded cronies isn't worth a piss in the wind. Carry on.

YOU ARE SERIOUS ARENT YOU.

:lmao:

Biden caught lying about rape washington post - Bing

yes you have remained a jackass.

Hows it feel.........................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3866-your-argument-is-invalid-5566.jpg

The WH Press secretary must cringe every time Biden opens his mouth.
Was Biden worried about rapes and murders 3 months ago,6 months ago?
All of a sudden Biden and Obama are interested in jobs.

This is a campaign ploy to make Obama look good for re election.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Is what, post the same link over and over and over and over..... ????

:lol::lol::lol:

Notice how this dumbass cannot logically or factually disprove the content of the link I provided? So like his compadres, NOLA just tries to bluff and bluster his way past his neocon stupidity and insipid stubborness. Carry on.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Why don't you report me to ATTACKWATCH!!...unless you have already.

Why don't YOU grow the fuck up, Dave? Clearly, you cannot handled FACTS that disprove your neocon/teabagger beliefs, so you bluff and bluster here. If you can't debate the issue like a rational adult, put me on IA and then it'll be out of sight, out of mind for you. But stupid and proud people like yourself have a need to be heard, so unless you're willing to debate the issue rationally, I'll just ignore your dopey ass. Carry on.

Joe Biden drunk on campaign trail - NOT a joke video (by John Raytheon) - YouTube

Here's a fact:
Joe Biden falsely claimed on multiple occasions that the number of reported rapes in Flint, Mich., has skyrocketed since 2008 — providing different accounts at different events that do not square with FBI data. He started at a 152 percent increase, and since then has said rapes in Flint have tripled and even “quadrupled.” But FBI data show the number of rapes in Flint has gone down 11 percent, from 103 in 2008 to 92 in 2010.​
Biden's an idiot.

NOW YOU'RE TALKING, DAVE!

And when one reads the WHOLE article, you see that Biden was acting on INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MICHIGAN AUTHORITIES...he did NOT make these things up.

Factcheck.org points out the discrepencies between the Flint authorities and the FBI...so the problem lies with THEM and NOT the VP.

Nice going Dave, you gave it a go for a decent, FACT based debate. I'm proud of ya! Carry on.

Well try me. The media already discredited his bogus claims.

But more important how is funding local services within the authority of the fed without an emergency?

Please provide DOCUMENTED FACTS the disprove what Biden stated as quoted in this thread....as the opinions, supposition and conjecture of you and your like minded cronies isn't worth a piss in the wind. Carry on.

Biden caught lying about rape washington post - Bing

Why don't you stop braying like a jackass, read the link Dave provided and then read my response.....or continue to shoot mental blanks as usual.

Here's a fact:
Biden's an idiot.

Bottom line is yes, Plugs is an idiot and couldn't be bothered to fact check his shit...

He'd rather play drama queen than get his shit together....

The WH Press secretary must cringe every time Biden opens his mouth.
Was Biden worried about rapes and murders 3 months ago,6 months ago?
All of a sudden Biden and Obama are interested in jobs.

This is a campaign ploy to make Obama look good for re election.

Biden worked off of what the Flint cops told him....check out the Factcheck.org on the subject.

You're second question is plain stupid....where YOU worried about rapes and murders 3 or six months ago?

And if you'd get your head out of Limbaugh's ass, you would have noted that the GOP has filibustered and blocked EVERY proposal Obama and the Dems have tried to put through regarding improving our economy. Wake up, you clod!

Here's a fact:
Biden's an idiot.

NOW YOU'RE TALKING, DAVE!

And when one reads the WHOLE article, you see that Biden was acting on INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MICHIGAN AUTHORITIES...he did NOT make these things up.

Factcheck.org points out the discrepencies between the Flint authorities and the FBI...so the problem lies with THEM and NOT the VP.

Nice going Dave, you gave it a go for a decent, FACT based debate. I'm proud of ya! Carry on.
And yet, oddly, Biden is still an idiot.

Come to think of it, so are you.

Here's a fact:
Biden's an idiot.

Bottom line is yes, Plugs is an idiot and couldn't be bothered to fact check his shit...

Leftists have nothing but emotionalism.

- Bing

Why don't you stop braying like a jackass, read the link Dave provided and then read my response.....or continue to shoot mental blanks as usual.

I dont mind laughing at you. Really I dont.....................

Here's a fact:
Biden's an idiot.

And neocon/teabagger toadies like YOU rather be willfully ignorant parrots than actually READ carefully and comprehensively. The article clearly points out that the TRUE discrepencies are between the FBI and the local cops.....Yes, Biden took the cops stats at their word...just like Powell did with the WMD crap fed to him by Rummy & Cheney's OSP. In other words, it's not as if Biden purposely went out of his way to misrepresent statistical information.

But somehow, I don't think that'll effect your mypoic mantra one little bit. Carry on.

Forum List

Back