Biden warns about the threat to "democracy"

Liberals use "Democracy" like a weapon. They frighten their own voters and warn them (especially blacks) that Repubs are going to take away their right to vote. They have to LIE! They are the pathetic cheating party of hate that weaponizes everything so they can try to win. America has caught on and sees exactly what they are doing.

Story by John Harwood for ProPublica

President Joe Biden said Friday that he was not fully confident that the current U.S. Supreme Court, which he described as extreme, could be relied on to uphold the rule of law.
When asked the question directly, Biden paused for a few seconds. Then he sighed and said, “I worry.”
“Because,” he said, “I know that if the other team, the MAGA Republicans, win, they don’t want to uphold the rule of law.”
But he said, “I do think at the end of the day, this court, which has been one of the most extreme courts, I still think in the basic fundamentals of rule of law, that they would sustain the rule of law.”
He encouraged Americans concerned about democracy to be “engaging” more with family, friends and acquaintances who have embraced extremism. Even more urgent, he added, is voting in next year’s presidential election. “Get in a two-way conversation,” he said. “I really do believe that the vast majority of the American people are decent, honorable, straightforward. … We have to, though, understand what the danger is if they don’t participate.”

Comment:
Biden is a pathetic liar.
Biden and the Democrats are anti-constitution, and they are the real "threat to democracy." (we are a constitutional republic)
The Democrats appoint far left judges who are anti-constitution and anti-rule of law, such as Sotomayor, Kegan and Jackson.
The Democrats illegally using the IRS, FBI and DOJ as their political weapons is the real "threat to democracy."
The corrupt Democrat DAs making false charges against political opponents and arresting opponents is the real "threat to democracy."
The Crazy Democrat Party Cult has distorted the meaning of "democracy".
Their far-left extremist version of "democracy" is a one party neo-marxism totalitarian police state where they can censor and arrest dissenters.
Biden who is the most dishonest and corrupt president in American history speaking about the "rule of law" is insane.
I was told a long time ago that whenever you point your finger at someone your thumb is pointing back at yourself. Truer words were never spoken.

Boy, they are sure wearing out the "democracy" angle.....Funny coming from the bunch nut-jobs that's really running a Pathocracy.
As long as they have a media lock that repeats their "reality", it only gets worse going forward. I just hope enough people remember that if or when the shooting actually begins, who actually made it possible...

Trump selected his two balls. All he did was pick off a list presented to him by the Federalist Society. Trump doesn't know & didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground in regards to the Federal Judiciary & who's qualified & who's not, because he's a first class moron.

But go ahead & think otherwise if it makes you feel better.
I know your left wing picks got blocked. Take decades for you now. Suck on it.

I know your left wing picks got blocked. Take decades for you now. Suck on it.
Trump thinks the SCOTUS is beholden to him. When they hand his ass back to him in the appeals he has planned you can suck on that. When you're done with Trump.

Trump thinks the SCOTUS is beholden to him. When they hand his ass back to him in the appeals he has planned you can suck on that. When you're done with Trump.
Lol. That is meaningless. Had The wicked witch won we would have had left wing asses that would piss on the constitution.

Was the main point of that entire election.

Forum List

Back