Biden Unchained!

How many Blacks does it take to make a statement 'race-baiting'?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ridiculous poll!

It doesn't matter how many blacks were in the audience.
Speeches by the Vice President of the United States are recorded, dissected, quoted and part of the public record. Using rhetoric consciously designed to inflame racial tension is race baiting.
I can't wait until he perfects his black preacher growl like Al Gore tried in 2000, or hillary clinton tried in 2007.

So, there would still be all this fake outrage even if it had been an all-White audience?

I don't think so.

Too funny how they take it out of context to fit their criticism, I wonder how long they will use this now, as long as You didn't build that..Idiots another taken out of context..

Biden's comment was meant figuratively - not literally.

Literally means "really" or "actually" or "in the strict sense of the word." Don't confuse it with figuratively, which means "in an analogous or metaphorical sense," not in the exact sense.

Literally and Figuratively - Glossary of Usage - Commonly Confused Words - Literally versus Figuratively

So was Jesse Jackson's "Hymietown" remark
Hymietown is a derogatory slur.

Unchained is not a derogatory slur.

Dumbass. :lol:

From an article on FOXNEWS.com with the fake psychologist diagnosing Biden, whom he has only ever seen on TV:
Ablow said:
Biden’s most recent supposed “gaffe” was on Tuesday in Virginia, when he told an audience
external-link.png
, including black men and women, that the Republican party intended to put them “back in chains
I think we all agree that in front of an all-White crowd, no one would accuse him of race-baiting.

So, in that crowd of 200 people:

If there were 1 Black, would you consider it a race-baiting remark?

If there were 2 Blacks, would you consider it a race-baiting remark?

If there were 10 (5%) Blacks, would you consider it a race-baiting remark?

If there were 20 (10%) Blacks, would you consider it a race-baiting remark?

If there were 50 (25%) Blacks, would you consider it a race-baiting remark?

If there were 100 (50%) Blacks, would you consider it a race-baiting remark?

If there were 150 (75%) Blacks, would you consider it a race-baiting remark?

Just 1.

If I shout "go home ******" to a crowd and there is 1 black person it's racist - correct?
Only if the shouter is a conservative.

Right, USMB lefties?

From an article on FOXNEWS.com with the fake psychologist diagnosing Biden, whom he has only ever seen on TV:
Ablow said:
Biden’s most recent supposed “gaffe” was on Tuesday in Virginia, when he told an audience
external-link.png
, including black men and women, that the Republican party intended to put them “back in chains
I think we all agree that in front of an all-White crowd, no one would accuse him of race-baiting.

It was a gaffe...

Why are you defending it?
In Synthia's little mind, Democrats are incapable of wrongdoing.

Imagine if Palin had made the chains gaff. Half the first page would be threads about it.

:eusa_boohoo:
Are you fucking kidding me? How many times are we told that the democrats want to keep poor black people enslaved on the democratic "plantation?"

Meanwhile, have charges of communism become old hat?

From none other than :

Communist Manifesto (Chapter 4)

The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!

duh

Remember four years ago, when the fake outrage was about "lipstick on a pig?"

erma gerd, WUT did he say?

Since when is pig a race?
Never.

That statement was all about calling Palin a pig, and you damn well know it!
No it wasn't.
Yes it is...neener...

But, I'll meet you half way. And backtracking doesn't count.
First: Obama Lipstick on a Pig gaffe - YouTube

Now it's your turn to find where Palin said the same thing.

What a load!

I lived in Virginia for several years.
The only time I was accused of being a racist was by a cracker! :mad:

When we found our church, an offshoot of our 'Mother' Church, after our first attendance the pastor's wife came to us and said the church had been praying for 'people of color'. Well, us crackers were those 'people of color'.
Imagine that! Did we consider her statement as racist? No. 80% of our church was made up of black people. The rest of the church was made up of biracial; Hispanic/ black, white/black and some Hispanics...our family was the 'token' whites.

On top of that, my immediate family's racial make up is biracial; black/white, Lakota/white and Filipino/white.

Additionally CNN does not agree with your premise/theory:
Biden: Romney’s Wall Street will ‘put y’all back in chains’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Nor does the New York Times:
Giuliani and Santorum Assail Biden for Virginia Speech - NYTimes.com

So I say. STOP the fricken divisive race baiting!
Does it do our country any good? What purpose does it serve?

Choose to be a part of the problem or part of the solution

Biden dam well knew what he was saying. Him being from Delaware he is very well aware of the 'hot' words.

Um, excuse me, but when the NY Times is reporting what two wingnuts are claiming, that is not the same thing as the NY Times saying it.

It's unbelieveable that you need this corrected.
It's unbelievable you need it spelled out what Biden meant...code words and all.

and...Umm, excuse you indeed. You were too damn chicken to even attempt to address what I was posting about.

I don't see you rebutting CNN, quoting Biden.

Biden attempted an apology, but he even blew that!

Fricken misogynists!

Just 1.

If I shout "go home ******" to a crowd and there is 1 black person it's racist - correct?
But Biden didn't shout that.

Your point?

The number doesn't matter.

Since when is pig a race?
Never.

That statement was all about calling Palin a pig, and you damn well know it!
No it wasn't.
Yes it is...neener...

But, I'll meet you half way. And backtracking doesn't count.
First: Obama Lipstick on a Pig gaffe - YouTube

in context, from everyone who used the phrase:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2r6Xji25oU&feature=related]The View-Lipstick on a Pig - YouTube[/ame]

WTF? Why the "same thing?" She said SO much

What a load!

I lived in Virginia for several years.
The only time I was accused of being a racist was by a cracker! :mad:

When we found our church, an offshoot of our 'Mother' Church, after our first attendance the pastor's wife came to us and said the church had been praying for 'people of color'. Well, us crackers were those 'people of color'.
Imagine that! Did we consider her statement as racist? No. 80% of our church was made up of black people. The rest of the church was made up of biracial; Hispanic/ black, white/black and some Hispanics...our family was the 'token' whites.

On top of that, my immediate family's racial make up is biracial; black/white, Lakota/white and Filipino/white.

Additionally CNN does not agree with your premise/theory:
Biden: Romney’s Wall Street will ‘put y’all back in chains’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Nor does the New York Times:
Giuliani and Santorum Assail Biden for Virginia Speech - NYTimes.com

So I say. STOP the fricken divisive race baiting!
Does it do our country any good? What purpose does it serve?

Choose to be a part of the problem or part of the solution

Biden dam well knew what he was saying. Him being from Delaware he is very well aware of the 'hot' words.

Um, excuse me, but when the NY Times is reporting what two wingnuts are claiming, that is not the same thing as the NY Times saying it.

It's unbelievable you need it spelled out what Biden meant...code words and all.

and...Umm, excuse you indeed. You were too damn chicken to even attempt to address what I was posting about.

Fricken misogynists!
How many Blacks were in the audience? What was the percentage?

Imagine if Palin had made the chains gaff. Half the first page would be threads about it.

:eusa_boohoo:
Are you fucking kidding me? How many times are we told that the democrats want to keep poor black people enslaved on the democratic "plantation?"

Meanwhile, have charges of communism become old hat?

From none other than :

Communist Manifesto (Chapter 4)

The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

Working Men of All Countries, Unite!

duh
What?

retards

Fricken misogynists!
How many Blacks were in the audience? What was the percentage?
What's the magic number that excuses a Democrat's racism?

Ablow said:
external-link.png

It isn't a "race-baiting" statement at all. It's a racist statement, and shows Bidens true feelings about blacks.

Forum List

Back