Biden to nominate Bimbo Harris for SCOTUS Try outs for VP are underway

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
First up is from MICHIGAN.

Joe_Biden_Intervies_Gretchen_Bobbit_Whitmer_For_VP_600.jpg

She comes with baggage

What exactly qualifies Kamala for the Supreme Court?

Her lack of ability as VP which means she would be a terrible replacement for Joe Biden when he admits he has dementia and resigns?

In passing I smell the stink of the Clinton Machine here. Hillary is planning to take over the VP slot when Kamala leaves for the Supreme Court.

Hillary will make Joe an offer he can’t refuse. She will tell him. “Make me VP or I will get the FBI and the DOJ to prosecute Hunter.“ She will have Joe by the cojones.

Her lack of ability as VP which means she would be a terrible replacement for Joe Biden when he admits he has dementia and resigns?

In passing I smell the stink of the Clinton Machine here. Hillary is planning to take over the VP slot when Kamala leaves for the Supreme Court.

Hillary will make Joe an offer he can’t refuse. She will tell him. “Make me VP or I will get the FBI and the DOJ to prosecute Hunter.“ She will have Joe by the cojones.
They don't care about qualifications............Only that whomever they pick does their bidding.

With Harris in the SC and Hillary as VP, it would be easier to get rid of both Biden and Hillary in one fell swoop. The Republicans will most likely control both the House and Senate after 2022. They can then start impeachment proceedings against Biden, go for a criminal indictment against Hillary. and make Trump Speaker of the House.

"The order of succession specifies that the office passes to the vice president; if the vice presidency is simultaneously vacant, or if the vice president is also incapacitated, the powers and duties of the presidency pass to the speaker of the House of Representatives, president pro tempore of the Senate, and then Cabinet secretaries, depending on eligibility. "

Now, what to do about Harris being on the SC bench? Just send her a bag of dicks. She'd choke to death tryin' to wolf them down.

:laughing0301:

With Harris in the SC and Hillary as VP, it would be easier to get rid of both Biden and Hillary in one fell swoop. The Republicans will most likely control both the House and Senate after 2022. They can then start impeachment proceedings against Biden, go for a criminal indictment against Hillary. and make Trump Speaker of the House.

"The order of succession specifies that the office passes to the vice president; if the vice presidency is simultaneously vacant, or if the vice president is also incapacitated, the powers and duties of the presidency pass to the speaker of the House of Representatives, president pro tempore of the Senate, and then Cabinet secretaries, depending on eligibility. "

Now, what to do about Harris being on the SC bench? Just send her a bag of dicks. She'd choke to death tryin' to wolf them down.

:laughing0301:
Can you imagine Nancy Pelosi as President?

They don't care about qualifications............Only that whomever they pick does their bidding.
I wonder how many Presidents were just figureheads. I think Bush the Younger may have been one and possible Obama.

You can bet Biden follows orders but that is because he can’t think for himself. People are wising up to that fact and many don’t like the fact that the President they voted for is a puppet. They wonder who is pulling Biden’s strings.

I wonder how many Presidents were just figureheads. I think Bush the Younger may have been one and possible Obama.

You can bet Biden follows orders but that is because he can’t think for himself. People are wising up to that fact and many don’t like the fact that the President they voted for is a puppet. They wonder who is pulling Biden’s strings.
The globalist .....bankers big dogs who buy and sell politicians like buying candy OWN THEM.

Harris is awful with an awful record-----milk it out, the republicans and dems have a reason to already deny her ass..........

Yes, I think the plan all along was to get Hilliary into the presidency using Biden....... especially now since they have evidence that she had her people sneak into the trump campaign with orders to create false computer trails to Russia as Hilliarys FBI lied to FISA courts to "investigate" trump for working with the russians.......in other words a conspiracy to frame Trump and his people for crimes that they didn't commit.

Harris is awful with an awful record-----milk it out, the republicans and dems have a reason to already deny her ass..........

Yes, I think the plan all along was to get Hilliary into the presidency using Biden....... especially now since they have evidence that she had her people sneak into the trump campaign with orders to create false computer trails to Russia as Hilliarys FBI lied to FISA courts to "investigate" trump for working with the russians.......in other words a conspiracy to frame Trump and his people for crimes that they didn't commit.
If Hillary becomes President she will stifle any investigation involving her wrongdoing and save an good number of other Swamp critters from being indicted.

The corruption under a Hillary administration will be mind-boggling. It wouldn’t surprise me if she appoints Hunter Biden as Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back