Biden Tells New Majority House GOP 'Lots Of Luck' In Hunter Investigation - 'We Should Move On'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Faced with a new House that can no longer protect him and his family, the corrupt, criminal, compromised President who participated in a failed coup attempt against the last President declared he could not affect what the new GOP majority House will do when they take over but that he thinks the American people want the government to MOVE ON.

"Lots of luck in your senior year, as my coach used to say," Biden joked. "Look, I think the American public wants us to move on and get things done for them."

The sarcasm of his 'Lots of luck' comment was almost completely drowned out by the hypocrisy of his remark about how he thinks the American people want the government to 'move on' rather than finally expose his and his family's crimes.

For 7 YEARS the Democrats have done little else but continue their FAILED criminal, treasonous crusade to 'GET TRUMP'.

They instigated The largest criminal political scandal in history, violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, violated the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court over a dozen times, illegally spied on Americans and a President, committed Perjury, created non-existent whistleblowers, and manufactured false evidence in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally, treasonously removing the sitting US President from power.

SEVEN (7) YEARS...

Now Biden declares 'the American people' want the govt to 'MOVE ON' from his ans his family's crimes.....

...WHEN HIS OWN CRIMES HAVE NOT YET BEEN INVESTIGATED ONE (1) DAY, LET ALONE FOR SEVEN YEARS, BECAUSE THE PARTISAN CRIMINAL DEMOCRAT DOJ AND FBI HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUT AND HIDING THE HUNTER LAPTOP, REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE IOT PROTECT PRESIDENT BIDEN & HIS FAMILY!

The American people don't want to move on and bury Biden's crimes for good - JOE BIDEN (and the Biden damily) is DESPERATE for no investigation to be initiated.

Biden said before the election tbat the GOP wish to Impeach him ... but what he REALLY fears is if investigated HE, Hunter, and his brother could all GO TO JAIL!

The American people don't want to move on and bury Biden's crimes for good - JOE BIDEN (and the Biden damily) is DESPERATE for no investigation to be initiated.
The American people don't care about this anymore than they care about January 6th at this point.

The American people don't care about this anymore than they care about January 6th at this point.
A compromised, criminal President, who participated in the failed coup attempt against the former President, who is still in office ... and destroying the country?!

Yeah, all of that is totally insignificant, and Amerucans should give up on the 'outdated' ideas of enforcing the Constitution and Laws and of Justice, as Democrat governors, mayors, and DAs are doing all over the country...

WTF?!

If we forfeit holding people accountable, stip enforcing laws, and just let criminals get away with their crimes the problem will only get worse with no one willing to enforce the laws.

I don't know about you, but I am not ready to turn my country over to criminals so we become a lawless nation.

I believe people who don't care about hunter's laptop are either drinking Dems Kool-Aid or not caring about Jan 6 as well. The whole MSM, Big Tech, hunter's laptop and Jan 6th are the whole story.

Biden and the Democratic Party's corruption and abuses of power have undermined our constitutional republic.
Biden called the Republicans names like "virulent dregs of society" and "fascist".
Why should the GOP have any mercy for Biden?

A compromised, criminal President, who participated in the failed coup attempt against the former President, who is still in office ... and destroying the country?!

Yeah, all of that is totally insignificant, and Amerucans should give up on the 'outdated' ideas of enforcing the Constitution and Laws and of Justice, as Democrat governors, mayors, and DAs are doing all over the country...

WTF?!

If we forfeit holding people accountable, stip enforcing laws, and just let criminals get away with their crimes the problem will only get worse with no one willing to enforce the laws.

I don't know about you, but I am not ready to turn my country over to criminals so we become a lawless nation.
:itsok:

Biden and the Democratic Party's corruption and abuses of power have undermined our constitutional republic.
Biden called the Republicans names like "virulent dregs of society" and "fascist".
Why should the GOP have any mercy for Biden?

No mercy.

Fuck Joe Biden.

The man screws up everything he touches.

We can't afford two more years of that clown.

Faced with a new House that can no longer protect him and his family, the corrupt, criminal, compromised President who participated in a failed coup attempt against the last President declared he could not affect what the new GOP majority House will do when they take over but that he thinks the American people want the government to MOVE ON.

"Lots of luck in your senior year, as my coach used to say," Biden joked. "Look, I think the American public wants us to move on and get things done for them."

The sarcasm of his 'Lots of luck' comment was almost completely drowned out by the hypocrisy of his remark about how he thinks the American people want the government to 'move on' rather than finally expose his and his family's crimes.

For 7 YEARS the Democrats have done little else but continue their FAILED criminal, treasonous crusade to 'GET TRUMP'.

They instigated The largest criminal political scandal in history, violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, violated the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court over a dozen times, illegally spied on Americans and a President, committed Perjury, created non-existent whistleblowers, and manufactured false evidence in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally, treasonously removing the sitting US President from power.

SEVEN (7) YEARS...

Now Biden declares 'the American people' want the govt to 'MOVE ON' from his ans his family's crimes.....

...WHEN HIS OWN CRIMES HAVE NOT YET BEEN INVESTIGATED ONE (1) DAY, LET ALONE FOR SEVEN YEARS, BECAUSE THE PARTISAN CRIMINAL DEMOCRAT DOJ AND FBI HAVE BEEN LYING ABOUT AND HIDING THE HUNTER LAPTOP, REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE IOT PROTECT PRESIDENT BIDEN & HIS FAMILY!

Biden said before the election tbat the GOP wish to Impeach him ... but what he REALLY fears is if investigated HE, Hunter, and his brother could all GO TO JAIL!

Yes move on since Americans want us to get things done for them,,,,,Like what ALLOW 5 MILLION ILLEGALS INTO THE COUNTRY AND GIVE THEM MORE HELP THAN HOMELESS AMERICANS,,,,YAY GO JOE

Wow! the Vegetable in Chief is feeling all empowered now!
Yeah, while 75% of the nation says he has us heading in the wrong direction, Joe wants to move on / get back to destroying the country.

bullshit.

Jan 6th isn't an insurrection - it's a protest that got way out of hand egged on by others to help it get there. you can say it was the second coming of christ and that wont make it so.

to have a sitting president shield himself from the same scrutiny is again, bullshit. the left picked at every word trump said in order to FIND something to get mad about. they ignore tons of existing evidence on their own and lie about what is there.

if you can nitpick on a single word and impeach, you can god damn sure investigate your own with the same "passion"

the refusal to do so is WHY we are at this divide. it has nothing to do with trump, although he plays that part well for the left. if its desantis next, you will do the same to him and just associate him with trump because you've already invested tons of resources to make his name synonymous with evil. i fully expert the left to ride that pony til they change leadership at the earliest.

this is why we are at such odds. "justice" is based on how you feel, not what people do.

these days both sides are so jaded and dug in, they would walk on hot coals for miles before they'd take a pair of shoes from the other side.

and shit like this is why.

Why didn't democrats let it go after Trump left office? You fucking lying hypocrites.

Forum List

Back