Biden tells a story about "the great negro at the time" Satchel Paige.

Do you describe black people as “negroes” in front of other people?
I should start. No reason Biden can't say whatever he wants. "Negro" is a perfectly good word. The weirdo left needs to stop trying to censor everyone's words.

I usually say black, but maybe I'll start with Negro, or negro. Hm. Should it be capitalized, or not? Of course it's totally wrong to cap "black," that's obvious. Not so clear with negro. Anyone?

Okay Biden works for the first black president for 8 years and still throws around the "negro" word??? Wow just wow.

Joe Biden, "I’ve adopted the attitude of the great negro at the time, pitcher of the Negro leagues, who went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in Major League Baseball — after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige," :oops: :oops: :oops:
Negro is a good word. Let's all stop censoring people's words.

Well, maybe junglebunny is a step too far. But otherwise.

Is that a photo of the younger Biden?

Did he ACTUALLY use that word?

If so, is that why he seems to be doing everything possible to make amends?

Is he waiting for the results of the 2022 Congressional elections before pushing for reparations?

P.S. If he did use that word, that surely should be enough to disqualify him to be President (or Vice President). How could he have been so arrogant to think that he could get away with it -- as he apparently has.
He was reading a report of some kind from an investigation in New Orleans. It was a quote from someone else

And....? They evidently didn't let Biden finish what he was saying. Do you dislike the Negro league or is it Satchel you have problem with?

Calling black people "negros" is considered the height of racism.

If a Republican had said the same, they would have been literally crucified, no questions asked.

Forum List

Back