Biden Strong On Foreign Policy, National Security

"THE" sock puppet's sock puppet calling anyone else a sock puppet. Now THAT is irony!:clap2:

incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

not irony, but it is funny ;)

I think Biden is a quack. He reminds me of Homer Simpson's Boss. If Obama had picked nearly anyone else, McCain's job to become president would be more difficult.

They told him to Keep Quiet Friday, and he did. One of the first times he wasn't out grandstanding for the media. But, he made up for it today, with comments about his wife.. Didn't sound presidential to me.

Biden is not popular among the Clintonista.

Chalk one more up for McCain. Now all McCain has to do is grab Lieberman or Romney, and it's pretty much smooth sailing.

Biden is not popular among the Clintonista.

Chalk one more up for McCain. Now all McCain has to do is grab Lieberman or Romney, and it's pretty much smooth sailing.

Please be Lieberman, please be Lieberman.....

I love all the extreme righties whining and whinging...

like you were ever going to vote for Obama no matter whom he chose.

RAFLMAO!

My favorite outright lie that many of these rightists are trying to pass off as reality, is their recent decision to pretend that they thought Hillary was a reasonably moderate D that they MIGHT have supported if ONLY the Ds hadn't chosen O.

I find it astounding that they really believe anyone is going to forget just how vehemently those same idiots hated Hillary for all these years.

Ohm yeah, one more thing that simply cracks me up...

this recent complaint that McCain AND bush to too liberal?

What a convenient way that is for the neo-cons to absolve themselves for any responspiblity for the two term disaster that they were responsible for bringing us in the form of Bush II.

They really DO think that the Dems partisans are as stupid as most of their constitutency apparently are, I guess.

Last edited:
My favorite outright lie that many of these leftist are trying to pass off as reality, is that Biden is "Strong On Foreign Policy, National Security". Or, is this thread about something else?

:razz::razz:

My favorite lie the lefties keep trying to pass off ,is that everyone who disagrees with them is obviously just a "rightie". Talk about delusinal.

If change is bad for republicans, can we assume the 'same' is good? And if we can given these past 7 plus years, damn, we really need change.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Forum List

Back